Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

My Frnd Is In Luv With His Cousin, Shud He Go Ahead To Marry Her As He Plans To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Frnd Is In Luv With His Cousin, Shud He Go Ahead To Marry Her As He Plans To? (505 Views)

Can You Give A Cheating Girlfriend A Second Chance When You Are In LUV Wit Her? / Am In Luv / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Frnd Is In Luv With His Cousin, Shud He Go Ahead To Marry Her As He Plans To? by meekyrozzay: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2016
i have heard of series of abomination and transgresses. But a friend is in love with his own cousin and they both planning to get married. This is so bad i don't know how others see this?

#palmgossip
Re: My Frnd Is In Luv With His Cousin, Shud He Go Ahead To Marry Her As He Plans To? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
undecided
Re: My Frnd Is In Luv With His Cousin, Shud He Go Ahead To Marry Her As He Plans To? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sibeal:
undecided
if this lie gets to fp then I'll know lala truly eats snake

fake stories everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy / 10 Things You Can Relate To If You’ve Enter Entered A Keke Napep In Lagos, #3 Is / Pls Like This For My Brother To Win This Contest God Bless U Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.