Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} (5422 Views)

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by HarryPotter1(m): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2009
hey! hey!! is somebody seeing me.why am i not nominated as the most famous guy? at least i am the famous Harry James Potter. so i should hve made the 1st list. undecided
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by whitesturd(f): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2009
Harry Potter:

hey! hey!! is somebody seeing me.why am i not nominated as the most famous guy? at least i am the famous Harry James Potter. so i should hve made the 1st list. undecided

lol ha ha ha ha ha ha. smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sexyZee(f): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2009
Harry Potter:

undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Mrblazer(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2009
Why is my name not on the list? My gf said I am the hottest guy on planet earth. grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by whitesturd(f): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2009
Mr blazer:

Why is my name not on the list? My gf said I am the hottest guy on planet earth. grin

Damn u are so hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.but we are not giving awards based on how hot u are but based on ur posts.sorry grin grin tongue
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Mrblazer(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2009
Ok oooO! grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by charles316: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

My nominees:

Most brilliant male - MrBrownJay

Funniest, controversial and smart male - Whitelexi

Playful male - 190, chic2pimp

Most direct male - izeek

Stupidest male - Charles316

Most easygoing and peaceful male - IFELEKE

Most brilliant and constructive female - TopUp

Most blunt female - posakosa, ebony

Most direct female - FL Gators

Most absentee female - Secretz

Most disrespectful and rudest female - TheAmaka

Proudest and Vain female - ThoniaSlim

I will come up with the rest nominees later

bloody loser.u attack everybody dat wouldnt want to be ur friend.

i am happy i made d list.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2009
WHY NOBODY REMEMBER TO NOMINATE OYINBOGOJU GOOD OR BAD. JUST SAY ONE

THE DIRTIEST,UGLIEST AND  HATRED GIRL EVER I NOMINATE MICHELLIN89
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by whitelexi(m): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

My nominees:

Most direct male - izeek

Funny and controvertial, i agree. . .  Smart - I'm flattered grin grin grin   But how did Ebony make the blunt list? She's downright feministic grin tongue

You na correct guy, i'll be out with mine soon wink
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2009
whitelexi:

But how did Ebony make the blunt list? She's downright feministic grin tongue

You na correct guy, i'll be out with mine soon wink
Now what now? So because I say the truth and nothing but the truth im a feminist? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by tkb417(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2009
posakosa=female?
ehn ehn
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by whitelexi(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Now what now? So because I say the truth and nothing but the truth im a feminist? tongue tongue tongue

dont even pull that innocent face, i can see behind your fronts tongue tongue tongue

you are feminist in almost every comment u make, the only time you post with your church mind is when you are helpless grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by jaybee3(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2009
sitting back relaxing and enjoying me friday whilst observing yet another . . . . . .thread cool
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2009
whitelexi:

dont even pull that innocent face, i can see behind your fronts tongue tongue tongue

you are feminist in almost every comment u make, the only time you post with your church mind is when you are helpless grin grin grin
Fricking ridiculous. Maybe because you never met a female poster who hasnt backed down or fallen for your bullshittery( wink) before but im no where near feminist. And helpless come on now I can stand my own.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by izeek(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

My nominees:

Most direct male - izeek

this is some kinda nomination category now?

well like some1 said, am glad to make the list. lol
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by whitelexi(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2009
izeek:

this is some kinda nomination category now?

well like some1 said, am glad to make the list. lol

That was spot on, you are very direct to the spot, u no dey miss road at all grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by na2day2(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2009
i hold my list to very closely to my chest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Mrblazer(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2009
How come XYNERIO is not among the most hilarious dude? By the way where is he? I like reading his threads.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by smooooooth: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2009
the Nelrs of the year av been

Mrbrownjay, topup, izeek,theseeker,walestar, hbabe, ujujoan,ibkhaye, tope200, ben-1,pasakosa,the-amamka, thoniaslim, michelin89 &190.

good or bad, they made it lively.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Mrblazer(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2009
But XYNERIO have been have been making it lively on the joke section with his hilarious experiences.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Mrblazer(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2009
But XYNERIO have been have been making it lively on the joke section with his hilarious experiences.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by spikedcylinder: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Dude is the same as iykedare. The retard has one of the biggest egos in the history of animals.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by r231(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Dude is the same as iykedare. The retard has one of the biggest egos in the history of animals.

wow
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sexyZee(f): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2009
y r dis ppl not nominating me , Good, or bad
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by izeek(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2009
whitelexi:

That was spot on, you are very direct to the spot, u no dey miss road at all grin grin grin

dude dont add credence to what theseeker said.

as for direct, well maybe i dey sabi shot right on spot, cos some of this dude on nl need to hear it as it is.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by spikedcylinder: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2009
r231:

wow

Yep.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2009
@seeker you sure cuz me thinks thonia slim is cool. And i disagree ebony is a feminist.uju is.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2009
@seeker you sure cuz me thinks thonia slim is cool. And i disagree ebony is a feminist.uju is.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by whitelexi(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2009
pc guru:

Dude u got it all twisted, uju used to be until she got cured, ebony today is the shadow of uju last year. . .  She needs to be cured, and fast!

Uju is kool right now kiss kiss kiss
When uju was uju, ebony no near her own naaa grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
@seeker you sure cuz me thinks thonia slim is cool. And i disagree ebony is not a feminist.uju is.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
Just my observation.Sumtimes i talk a bit with ebony she sounds resonable to me.I also like michelin she's the female eminem version.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by whitesturd(f): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2009
My favourite posters are, FEMALES-Ebonyeyes,Godmother,Abbeycity,Topup,Lovemoi2,though she kud be naughty atimes but she is a darling,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Do You Know This About A Virgin? / Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! / Relationship Tips: How To Make Sure You are The Only Man She Is Fucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.