Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" (25401 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far / Tony Nwoye & APC Supporters In A Beer Parlour Chilling Anambra (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by loopmangoat(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
How can the lizard of ubiama be challenging his god father Wike
Young men of nowadays
They lack respect
My predictions for the rerun
Pdp= all Apc= 0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
see as a minister is instigating violence, so he is tryn to say an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, fire for fire when faced with odds. its jst unthinkable
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Almand: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bari22:
This is the only language wike seems to understand, good advice from the lion of ubima.
He will still be beating. The worst that will happen will be Inec withholdings result.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Inciting violence in the name of campaigns. How can a leader make such statements, knowing the implications on a common, uneducated young man/woman on the street?

That's recklessness and irresponsibility!
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by yedidiah(m): 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
rubbish talk from a man that cannot even stand straight. Like it or not, it is a clean sweep at the polls. The weapons you are arming tour goons with won't help you this time.

It is going to be 2:0 and after this election, you won't be able to show your face in Port Harcourt again
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by eezeribe(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
angeltolly:
I hope both Amaechi and Wike's children will lead the youths in the shooting competition

Senseless youths too will be following these ones. Leaders of tomorrow. Smh

My dear you are right. In fact only a few Nigerian youths qualify to be called Leaders of Tomorrow. The majority are followers of Tomorrow
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I am petrified! I cannot believe a federal figure like Amaechi, a supposed learned human being, could make such statement, highly capable of inciting gross violence. Pitiful!
And I can bet my entire life his children are not part of those he was addressing: other people's beloved children.
Well, I don't blame him; I believe those people made themselves available.

You shouldn't be surprised, he learnt from his master Buhari. Have you suddenly forgotten "the dogs and the baboons will be soaked in blood"?

Sadly, today Buhari is our president. People like you and I voted in a man who is capable of making such comments.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by OlaMiki: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wike and Co has not only be doing that since 2015, they have been killing innocent people in that state.
sirequity:
Lalasticlala Ameachi is inciting violence o
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by ebujany(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Oh ye children of hypocrisy. You all becomes blind wenever mama piss boy wicked wike barks and threatens fire and brimstone against Apc,INEC and police. You all shouts rivers is pdp. Now small cough wey amaechi cough una wan commit suicide.

Wailers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by babooshka: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
bareal:
Depends in the place you allow them to shoot....if you allow them to shoot your leg, then you will not die grin
cheesy grin cheesy see craze talk cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by ROSHNEY: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin grin grin,I LAUGH IN LATIN,AMECHI ADDED THAT HE WILL BE IN HIS HOTEL ROOM AND HIS PHONES WILL BE OFF TILL 6PM SO WHOSE WILL GO 2D FIELD TO FACE D WAY?
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by NobleJustice: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
The Lion is in town to perform a repeat of what he did to Jonathan in 2015 that's making PDP members mad till today. Wike has killed and turned Rivers State into an orgy/Ocean of blood. Surely, his days of reckoning shall come. He must account for every single blood he spilled. Meanwhile victory for APC is signed, sealed and about to be delivered. Rivers people vote wisely, vote APC and reject spilling of blood, violence and oppression. Victory to APC, Victory to Rivers people and victory to all Nigerians. Welcome our distinguished guests.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Fairgodwin(m): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

You shouldn't be surprised, he learnt from his master Buhari. Have you suddenly forgotten "the dogs and the baboons will be soaked in blood"?

Sadly, today Buhari is our president. People like you and I voted in a man who is capable of making such comments.

Well, unfortunately I never voted. The first and last time I voted was in 2003, but I must confess, I hardly talk about the government of the day. But I strongly believe Nigeria will sail through. God bless us all.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by autonomous22: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
make I use dis opportunity tell Amaeshit see we d PDP are ever ready for dem.....
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by ohiku4every1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
If they shoot U, take cover and shoot them

I love that so much

its fire for fire

meanwhile, if they insult us here, we will view their profile n insult them back

#corrupt wailers ,
oya over to U
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Tokety7: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
[size=20pt]“if they shoot you, take cover and shoot them"[/size]

This is my best line and the only language wike understands. He is a man of violence so only a fool will expect this Saturdays election to be peaceful. Not when Wike is Governor. Not possible.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by kassy777: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
swagagolic01:
See the idiot making noise again.... if them like let them bring Boko Haram soldiers here, they can't intimidate us, Amaechi be ready, any attempt to rig the election inec will count body bags....
it is fire for fire.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by kassy777: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bari22:
This is the only language wike seems to understand, good advice from the lion of ubima.
There ia absolutly nothing on earth for Buhari to win rivers state. No miracle of whatever will do that. he nor possible. We are wise now. We were been liberal so much believe in one Nigeria before, but as at today, he nor happen. It cannot. Heaven knows that too.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by jahsharon: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Speaking further, Mr. Amaechi, said, “I used to tell you” please don’t fight”. But I think we will bend it a beat.
“Don’t kill anybody but don’t be killed. My friend in the army told me if bullet is fired, the person that hears the sound is not the one that dies.

“If you allow them to shoot you, you will die. It’s not only them that have rights to life.”

The above are Amaechi's statements, please tell me where in the statements that Amaechi told his supporters to go violent? I know wailers have comprehension problem, but I am sorry that I can't help them. I think Mama Piss Sheppopo the grammarian should be able to interpret Amaechi's statements to the Wailing Wailers.

2 Likes

Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by zikiziki(f): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
swagagolic01:
See the idiot making noise again.... if them like let them bring Boko Haram soldiers here, they can't intimidate us, Amaechi be ready, any attempt tho rig the election inec will count body bags....
Rivers state is violence them sabi karatee
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Kobicove(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Why is a federal minister who is a government appointee involved in electioneering?

Someone please explain to me!
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by talk2dmc(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
What a great height of display of shame from our so called leaders.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by kassy777: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
hotice01:
A minister of the federal republic of Nigeria,instigating violence all because of political offices.
Anyone who engages in any violent act cuz of these power greedy old foo.ls is even a bigger foo.l.
Is this the kind of governance and utterance that should be associated with a minister?
Anyone on Nairaland that supports what he has said or supports violence in this coming election,may u be part of the body count!

I love my country but I'm ASHAMED of our leaders!
Your post sounds very senseable but the concluding paragraph is not acceptable. No normal human being will dare say this country is lovable any more since Buhari assumed leadership, not because everybody is bad and devilish but because people see the evil brought upon by this Buhari government but because of those who are supposed to talk are keeping mute. The other day, Emir of Kano, for gobernor of CBN told Buhari point blank and the world that Buhari's attempting loan is of no use. He explained by giving very important reasons. That is what is expect of normal and well structured human beings. Ther is nothing any normal person will say Nigerian is the best place to live in. No way. This country has been teared into many parts.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Agunechibeya(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I am petrified! I cannot believe a federal figure like Amaechi, a supposed learned human being, could make such statement, highly capable of inciting gross violence. Pitiful!
And I can bet my entire life his children are not part of those he was addressing: other people's beloved children.
Well, I don't blame him; I believe those people made themselves available.
im quite surprised that wike has been saying all manner of inciting things while Amaechi ignored him all these while and none of you has frowned at Wike, s actions but are suddenly blaming Amaechi for just this once
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by jahsharon: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
kassy777:
Your post sounds very senseable but the concluding paragraph is not acceptable. No normal human being will dare say this country is lovable any more since Buhari assumed leadership, not because everybody is bad and devilish but because people see the evil brought upon by this Buhari government but because of those who are supposed to talk are keeping mute.
The other day, Emir of Kano, for gobernor of CBN told Buhari point blank and the world that Buhari's attempting loan is of no use. He explained by giving very important reasons. That is what is expect of normal and well structured human beings.
Ther is nothing any normal person will say Nigerian is the best place to live in. No way. This country has been teared into many parts.

Please read the bolded part again, think and rethink, then you will conclude that you are a big fool for saying that Buhari brought evil to government. When the same Sanusi Lamido Sanisu said that the drunk ineffectual buffoon and his gang of thieves lead by Ngozi Oknojo-Iwealla were looting our resources, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was sacked while Goatluck Jonaddaft praised his fellow thieves for sharing our resources. But, now the people's general has come out to clarify things and let Sanusi Lamido Sanusi know that Sanusi is not completely right and that government knows what it is doing, that is what was expected of the drunk fisherman from Otuoke whose wife has more than $15.5 million in one account out of the several hidden account she has.
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
There children are all in overseas and some fools go they kill them self
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by Elbowroom: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
hotice01:
A minister of the federal republic of Nigeria,instigating violence all because of political offices.
Anyone who engages in any violent act cuz of these power greedy old foo.ls is even a bigger foo.l.
Is this the kind of governance and utterance that should be associated with a minister?
Anyone on Nairaland that supports what he has said or supports violence in this coming election,may u be part of the body count!

Bros you hear wike's threat?
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by ahamonyeka(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Speaking further, Mr. Amaechi, said, “I used to tell you” please don’t fight”. But I think we will bend it a beat. “Don’t kill anybody but don’t be killed. My friend in the army told me if bullet is fired, the person that hears the sound is not the one that dies. Amaechi oo you wil not kill me
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by swagagolic01(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
zikiziki:
Rivers state is violence them sabi karatee
anty Li??
Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by truthspeaks: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
And none of his kids will be thr. He ll employ d likes of sarrki, amaechi1, madridguy n their likes
sirequity:
Lalasticlala Ameachi is inciting violence o

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" by truthspeaks: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Cc

Sarrki, madridguy
hotice01:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State Residents Decry Deplorable Roads / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Scored 235 Votes In APC Primary 2022 / Buba Galadima: How Buhari Fired My Uncle Over Naira Redesign In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.