Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Love! Do Guys Really Commit Enough? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love! Do Guys Really Commit Enough? (671 Views)

Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / ‎6 Things Men In Love Do (how To Know If He Really Loves You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love! Do Guys Really Commit Enough? by Mercury22(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2009
Love like they say is a very sweet feeling, A feeling that transcends human knowledge because once felt you're simply swept away by IT. Unfortunately for some of us,Love has remained elusive.

Sometimes, in our Quest for True Love,we fall prey to every girl we come across with.Some of us eventually find a partner, but before we say[b]"BARACK OBAMA"[/b], we're out!

For sure, we know LOVE is a feeling we cannot do without, It's something we all crave for. a writer of transcendent genuis decribed LOVE as a[i] "GREAT enjoyment of something/somebody"[/i]. Most of us have fallen in and out of LOVE many times for some cogent reasons and there were some we wished never ended,  some due to our level of committment!

This brings us to the issue of COMMITTMENT in relationships!

The dictionary describes committment as a state of being willing to give a lot of time,work,energy to somebody.

So,how committed are we to our partners?
In a recent survey pollheld on the topic: Guys or Ladies,who are more committed? The Ladies were made to feel superior!

One of my friends descibed guys as Selfish, Inconsiderate and insatiable creatures.

So,the question now is,Do guys really commit enough in relationships?
Re: Love! Do Guys Really Commit Enough? by kellorah: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2009
Depends on whether or not ur the kind of dude she should commit to, and the kind of chick she is. For some people love is just a game.

The right ones will always commit, even if it's just for a few months/years.
Re: Love! Do Guys Really Commit Enough? by sistajay(f): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2009
Ooooh yeah, COMMITMENT will come into force the day MAN knows the TRUE meanin of MONOGAMY. angry
Re: Love! Do Guys Really Commit Enough? by iice(f): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2009
Mercury22:

One of my friends descibed guys as Selfish, Inconsiderate and insatiable creatures.

So,the question now is,Do guys really commit enough in relationships?

Same could be said about females undecided

A person commits when he/she means to commit.
Re: Love! Do Guys Really Commit Enough? by ruskiee(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2009
Commit enough how?
Re: Love! Do Guys Really Commit Enough? by whitesturd(f): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2009
ruskiee:

Commit enough how?

As in commit fornication,adultery. tongue
Re: Love! Do Guys Really Commit Enough? by Mercury22(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2009
I have also come to understand from my own "research" that girls from The southern parts of the country precisely Calabar, Akwaibom, Bayelsa and Edo know how to take care of men when compared to other regions,

Guys what do yo think?
Re: Love! Do Guys Really Commit Enough? by otokx(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2009
@mercury22

What is the question?
Re: Love! Do Guys Really Commit Enough? by FGO1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2009
commitment? well i no get ans 4 dat question. i was once a victim where i put 100% commitment to a garls and yet she break mi hrt and u xpect me to commit myself. i can only commit myself if she showed me tru love. but i hate double dating
Re: Love! Do Guys Really Commit Enough? by Dewdeuces(f): 12:37am On Nov 15, 2009
some do while others dont cause they are not looking for a long term thing undecided

(1) (Reply)

Love Leaves Pangs Of Pain Behind! / Love / I Dont Understand Too.are These Go Ahead Signs From Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.