Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Love Leaves Pangs Of Pain Behind! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Leaves Pangs Of Pain Behind! (672 Views)

Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) / Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. / I Think Ex Wife Hurt Him Baddly Now He Is A Big Ball Of Pain!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Leaves Pangs Of Pain Behind! by NoLife: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2009
I haven’t seen a single saint in lifetime including me!

I have loved, lost, grieved and swayed and tried to get back the control of my life. I have been used, have used and tried recovering all the damage that has happened to me in past.

I wouldn’t really expect anyone to understand the pain that comes from being me and wouldn’t be able to describe exactly how I feel but one thing that keeps pounding in my mind is…

” Is lifetime remorse going to fill up for those fosses created by my actions in past?”

I wonder many problems are attracted from not knowing where your emotions are leading you and rest of them by adversities.

I might not be able to put the exactly story here because I thing it is now overshadowing my being, existence and chaining my feet at every step.

I have no one with me because if there was someone he would have stood by me not having to tell me that I committed mistakes but to make me feel comfortable and accompanied. That is what matters? What is love when it is done in those corridors of the houses in the world whose door never open to the one being admired? I have to accept that I am alone with myself, me and no one.

The person who claims to have me loved sits their crying over the past ignoring whatever happens to me. Love is…a comfortable, selfless silence that say…no matter what I am glad that we’re together and I am yours, feeling bad and remorsing would not help any of us but walking slowing towards our goals will.

And he never said it…he left me, confused and miserable probably caring about the world and values. What values…I could never understand and they’re the most destructive for me because they tore my world apart, shattered my dreams and part our ways. No value is bigger than Love!

(1) (Reply)

What U Can't Forgive In A Relationship / Nairalanders Help Pls, A Battle Between His Family And Me; Who Wud He Fight For? / Can You Allow Your Wife Participate In Big Brother Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.