Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband (3084 Views)

What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
Bullshit! Keep deceiving yourself. Mr.Man, in case you haven't realized, we're in the *21st* century where your bollocks doesn't hold anymore.
Virginity is not the pride of a woman, but what she has accomplished in her life i.e her family, her children, her career and so on and not something as insignificant as the state of her hymen.
And it's okay for a man not to be a virgin but a taboo for a woman not to be one? Lmao! No man is worth a woman's virginity. Your ideas are archaic and obsolete so wake up and Snell the 21st century.

[/s]
like I said no non virgin not even u can change this fact. 21st century or no 21st century virginity is the pride of a woman, so desist from premarital sex if u want to keep ur honour. How does it feel for ur kids to know that Mr A(could even be a tout) living next door or street has fuccked the living day out of u when ur not married to their father? if u would sincerely answer this question then u know that ur virginity remains ur greatest pride.

1 Like

Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hadez:

Virginity is the pride of a woman? Boy get your head out of your ass!

Read and understand my comment the come back and quote me
continue to deceive ursef and no amount of insult would change the fact that virginity is the greatest pride of a woman. Must u fucck outside of marriage? don't u know fuccking outside marriage makes u a dirty girl? funny enough u know this too well but because ur virginity is no more u decided to console ursef. say no to premarital sex

1 Like

Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Certifiedbillio(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Dats it nw,dey want a virgin 4 a wife,bt want 2 sleep with a gal b4 getting married undecided
. Just testing o
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by mofeoluwadassah: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
. Just testing o
Hmmmm.......continue o undecided
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by 2SWT(f): 1:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
How the girl wan know
there's a way we know if a guy is truly a virgin or not

It's kinda tricky though
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by 2SWT(f): 1:23am On Dec 10, 2016
jmoore:
My brand new di** is forbidden to enter a borehole!!

I'm sure its very small
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by 2SWT(f): 1:32am On Dec 10, 2016
ethene:

like I said no non virgin not even u can change this fact. 21st century or no 21st century virginity is the pride of a woman, so desist from premarital sex if u want to keep ur honour. How does it feel for ur kids to know that Mr A(could even be a tout) living next door or street has fuccked the living day out of u when ur not married to their father? if u would sincerely answer this question then u know that ur virginity remains ur greatest pride.
keep this virginity crap to yourself. I'd be proud of myself if I get married a fufiled woman with many achievements to boast of (that would be my pride) . Your achievements speak for you not virginity.

And besides who the hell cares if you got married a virgin, would the husband start walking around telling every Tom, dick and harry that you're a virgin?

People are recognized for more useful things nowadays not virginity
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Certifiedbillio(m): 3:35am On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Hmmmm.......continue o undecided
you know as u taste when u want to buy garri in market
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by iamay(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2016
undecided Virginity is overrated
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by jmoore(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2016
2SWT:
I'm sure its very small
If you are very sure then Lai Mohammed is your father.
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by stalinho(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Hadez:
If you need a Virgin lady then you must be a Virgin yourself
you deserve a stout for this..!!
virginity means nothing when you don't have a good heart..
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by mofeoluwadassah: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
you know as u taste when u want to buy garri in market
I pray u dont taste something else o wink
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by TIDDOLL(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2016
Hadez:
Yeah, Like two Rights,Definately gonna make a wrong in this situation* sad,
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by dabrightt: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2016
Hadez:
smiles are u a virgen
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by GBADEYZ: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
PLS LET'S FACE D TRUTH & KILL POVERTY If you have N6000 to spare, let me show you how to turn it into N30,000 in 5 to 7 days. Then turn N12000 from that your N30,000 into N300,000... Turn ur 24000 into N3000,000 and it keeps going up to millions of naira. All paid to ur account directly! No need to keep waiting for pairing or for ur account to mature! Time is money! Call or Wattsapp me on 08160040456 or join my new whatsapp group
https:///CEi7v4486iFGYZ1F7e8d8b
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
I pray u dont taste something else o wink
thanks love
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by ZeeAfrica(f): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
I regret breaking mine embarassed
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Cry me a river
ZeeAfrica:
I regret breaking mine embarassed
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by ZeeAfrica(f): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
Cry me a river
hey my english is a bid bad, so plz assist me by explaining yo statement
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Add me on 08182705702 on whatsapp for more answers
ZeeAfrica:

hey my english is a bid bad, so plz assist me by explaining yo statement
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by pussyAvenger: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nma27:
Who wants a virgin for a husband Unless d lady is prepared to school him properly sha
shitz often said to cover insecurities and create false sense of equilibrium....if I hear say I go marry non virgin.......how can I commit to a fairly used thing
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by pussyAvenger: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
2SWT:
keep this virginity crap to yourself. I'd be proud of myself if I get married a fufiled woman with many achievements to boast of (that would be my pride) . Your achievements speak for you not virginity.

And besides who the hell cares if you got married a virgin, would the husband start walking around telling every Tom, dick and harry that you're a virgin?

People are recognized for more useful things nowadays not virginity
dey dia dey talk shit.....if u like marry a retired olosho ..we HV made our choice .....I can't date non vs but marry...hell no

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Enjoyed In Swallowing Sperms, Ladies, Contribute O / Playing A Prank On My Family (pictures) / Who Is Your IDEAL Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.