Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex (48561 Views)

#10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / 42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by umehmj(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
i rather explore my sex life and live to 100 maybe than live up to a century without sex grin
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by Flygeriansteve: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
Choise:
lol cheesy cheesy.. Naughty
is that you on your profile?
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by Choise(f): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Grandpa.. Should better start telling the truth oo before I provoke angry
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by Choise(f): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Flygeriansteve:
is that you on your profile?
nope... But make no mistake... I might be more beautiful you know tongue
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by Flygeriansteve: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Choise:
nope... But make no mistake... I might be more beautiful you know tongue
Lol I've not made any mistake. You said 'might' yourself. That shows the possibility is slim. cool
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by vicben27(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
wat is life witout some nice juicy hole to drill n come home to? dis fellow as nt lived at all wat is life witout sex!
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by Choiszman(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
LOL
Flygeriansteve:
Lol I've not made any mistake. You said 'might' yourself. That shows the possibility is slim. cool
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by Kebabs(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lol. Can't Unfuck who's already bleeped.
CorGier:
Please all my ex's should come back and unfūck me.
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by lonipeter(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
I carry yansh for you
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by autonomous22: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
hmmm, he missed alot o
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by Choiszman(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
HAHAHAHAHA grin cheesy
Kebabs:
Lol. Can't Unfuck who's already bleeped.
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by alaskido(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
TINALETC3:
No big deal, I jst admire ur age, wish 2 get dere 2,age wt grace grandpa

He is not a grandfather because he is a virgin. No wife, no kids and no grandchildren. He is on his own alone in this wicked world and to be buried by the Government of India.
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by Sicario47(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
I'm smelling fish here o. He's a 120-year-old virgin. Maybe his father aff use his mini for ritual. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by Sicario47(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
ipledge10:
His longevity doesn't have anything to do with being Virgin or not. My grandfather have 36 children from 13 wives and we celebrated his 100 years birthday last May
my friend, prepare to choose aso-ebi very soon . give me quarter of a yard,I'll use it for handkerchief grin grin grin
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by Choiszman(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
lmao!!!!...you're cray bro cheesy grin grin
Sicario47:
my friend, prepare to choose aso-ebi very soon . give me quarter of a yard,I'll use it for handkerchief grin grin grin
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by Precial419: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
wow amazing i was expecting to see a very unhealthy man who is partially or other kind of disabilities but found none hes looking so young, fresh and handsome. it seems bleepin makes guys age faster
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by ipledge10(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sicario47:
dont worry, you will still see 6 yards
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by lilachiever(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
What? The person who holds the World Record for oldest man is 116?

Chai! My Grandpa is 132 man!
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by bowman000(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
G
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by feelsunnyroyale: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
:owhich kind talk be this na ...India wey be sey na them top chat for raping na im dis man dey claim virgin shoooo...abeg make ina reason something else joor
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by ruggedadventure(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Choiszman:

SEE PHOTOS BELOW: smiley

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/meet-120-year-old-virgin-9420310
Wetin do dis one...... he should go n ask from late baba sadela
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by FMMoney1: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Choiszman:

SEE PHOTOS BELOW: smiley

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/meet-120-year-old-virgin-9420310

he looks younger though...........how ture is that age? or was that pics snapped 40 yrs ago
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by bluejean(f): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
He is a fine man even at his age. I celebrate his sagacity. #teamchastity#
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by totorimi: 1:28am On Dec 10, 2016
It's very true.
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by HiliaryAutos(m): 4:36am On Dec 10, 2016
Such only happen outside Nigeria, come nigeria if them no go rape you, na sugar daddy like you chicks dey like groove ooo
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by Chidonc(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2016
Nathan2016:
Pls go back to school
sorry bro. your stupid mind should have told you that it is the handiwork of autocorrect before typing go back to school.
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by Ferruccio(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2016
Aniker:
that he is a virgin
I think this is the dumbest comment I've ever read in this forum. Why are girls fücking dumb?
Re: 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex by ibrolamin(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ السَّحَرَةُ وَالسِّحرُ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ فِي الدُّنيا وَالآخِرَة
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الظٓالِمِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ ﺍﻟﻜٓﺎﺫِبِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي هُمُ الحِزْبُ الشٓيْطٓنِ الرّٓجِيْمُ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ المُجْرِمِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ حَاسِدٍ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الجٓهِلِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الخاسِرونَ

(اَللّٰهُمَّ أٓمِينْ)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie / Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.