Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

"TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says (26002 Views)

Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries / TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by emynike2001(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
PLEASE THE MAN SHOULD GO BACK AFTER THREE MONTHS AND CHECK AGAIN,

to ensure he has not elapsed d expiry date.
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by kristisking(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
Seunpaul01:
Taah! Iro formation + Miracle = Iro Miracle.

Miracle on lies formation 4-1-4-1

He is trying to seek good face again after US election prophesy went wrong.
You just like others that posted comments against the prophet are anti christ . If you dont believe what the man of God did, so be it. Stop making comments against the man of God to avoid the wrath of God.
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by cooltola(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
k
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by Seunpaul01(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
kristisking:
You just like others that posted comments against the prophet are anti christ . If you dont believe what the man of God did, so be it. Stop making comments against the man of God to avoid the wrath of God.

See this one o. Where is that written in the Bible.
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by plaetton: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
@Nairaland moderators,

It is highly irresponsible to put this type of nonsense in the front page.
Impressionable people, plenty of impressionable people might get hurt or hurt many many others by spreading a deadly infectious disease .

This type of nonsense is peddled and sold in houses of fraud. It has no.place in an online medium that people take seriously.

In this age of information and enlightenment, I find it hard to believe that dangerous frauds perpetuated by merchants of Stone-age Bullshytes would be casually promoted on the front page of Nairaland forum.

Besides the usual comedy relief from these clowns, this particular one poses a very great public HEALTH HAZARD for tens of millions of ignorant, semi-primitive people.

It is sad and lamentable that this particular clown has not been held accountable for the 119 lives crushed to death inside house Bullshyte mountain 2 yrs ago or so, as a result of the same type of stuuupid ignorance being peddled here.

Shame on the moderators who are ignorantly endangering public safety and health by moving this type of petty and dangerous fraud to the front page.
undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by numericalguy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
People believe whatever they want to believe.
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by MrMontella(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Seunpaul01:

im telling you!

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
tell this crappy fairytale story to the gullibles i am sure they will believe it. angry
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by plaetton: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
kristisking:
The god of foolish people.

I have always said that a god is as good, wise or as stuuupid as the mind that creates it.
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
kristisking:
what man of God? who made him man of God? did God tell you he made him his man? who is not a man of God? are you not a man of God? am i not a man of God? every man is a man of God, infact we are all made by God, so we are all men of God! now give me an answer to all this questions or fuvk! off! you bloody cretin!

in your own warped imagination any one who questions the activities of your so called man of God is an anti christ, is that what christ told you?

3 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by able20(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Naso, the other pastor say if you wear
Lords Chosen vest you no get
Accident. All these pastors should
Just join APC for record purposes
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
plaetton:
@Nairaland moderators,

It is highly irresponsible to put this type of nonsense in the front page.
Impressionable people, plenty of impressionable people might get hurt or hurt many many others by spreading a deadly infectious disease .

This type of nonsense is peddled and sold in houses of fraud. It has no.place in an online medium that people take seriously.

In this age of information and enlightenment, I find it hard to believe that dangerous frauds perpetuated by merchants of Stone-age Bullshytes would be casually promoted on the front page of Nairaland forum.

Besides the usual comedy relief from these clowns, this particular one poses a very great public HEALTH HAZARD for tens of millions of ignorant, semi-primitive people.

It is sad and lamentable that this particular clown has not been held accountable for the 119 lives crushed to death inside house Bullshyte mountain 2 yrs ago or so, as a result of the same type of stuuupid ignorance being peddled here.

Shame on the moderators who are ignorantly endangering public safety and health by moving this type of petty and dangerous fraud to the front page.
undecided undecided undecided
Tirigbosaaa! for you, yes it is highly irresponsible of Nairaland to be peddling these lies and frauds been sold to people.

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by Ranchhoddas: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Shut up!! Brainwashed human being
kristisking:
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lol okay
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by 1990news: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrMcJay:

If you go to LASUTH or any Govt hospital with 10k, they can declare you medically dead.

This last finishing got me Rollin on the floor with laugh. My belle oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by Sermwell(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:

I'm a ROBOT. cool

You are NOT a robot!! You are just another IDLE MOFO!! grin cheesy
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Make dem just bundle all the HIV infected people to scoan na,make we rid the world of the virus one time.
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by lakesider(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
if this is true
tb need to liaise with NACA to cure all nigerians living with HIV .
if not , tb joshua na fake
nigeria will remain like this if we continue to remain in the dark age if we continue to celebrate falsehood
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by mengho(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Belive this sh*t at ur own peril, go dash your small money as tithes to d so called Man of God so he can cure you of AIDS. lol
I AM VERY SURE HE WON'T KEEP YOU IN SUSPENSE
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by mrjojo: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:
Atheists

Another thread to masturbate on.

Come in your battalion grin grin

TBH,I think there is a very much lucid evidence here.

Buh I quess if you Dont believe, You'll have to take the quest upon yourself to locate that particular hospital and qet the necessary information.

Bro just a quick question, av noticed you on almost all front page threads, do you by any means work on here? Just curious, how you do it
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by promisechuks: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
is TB Joshua sure that this man is not a woman? undecided
why not investigate, instead of publicly asking a stupid question.
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by promisechuks: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
GogetterMD:
Common OP, don't be silly!
Stop this deception along with TB Joshua. There's no "Hospital Management Board" in Lagos, as seen on the forms. It's Lagos State Health Service commison and Lagos State Primary Healthcare board
what's your Point?
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by promisechuks: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
Seunpaul01:

this guy sounds like HcPaul.

This dumbness is unique.
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by promisechuks: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrMcJay:
TB Joshua ko, Hepatitis Caleb ni.

There is no medical report diagnosing the man of HIV in 1995. What they pasted there are medical reports obtained in 2000.

If you go to LASUTH or any Govt hospital with 10k, they can declare you medically dead.

Man, insincerity has ROT your mind, brain and way of thinking towards opposing views like Dawkins.

No insult intended.
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
I smell another lies... The man trying hard to make us forget his failed US election prophecy. I refuse to be gullible.

Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by promisechuks: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
9jayes:
Believe at ur own peril
disbelieve at ur own peril.
(hope it rhymes)
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by Ranchhoddas: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
promisechuks:

this guy sounds like HcPaul.

This dumbness is unique.
You don steal my line abi? You for at least reference me na
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by promisechuks: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
kenonze:
grin

Very unprofessional way from the SCON.

This is pure stigmatization.

Why should u describe HIV as a very TERRIBLE & DEVASTATING?
..... .. He had lived with the terrible disease for the next five years. Not wanting to live the rest of his life in misery and even have a shortened life,.. .. ..

This alone will make patients with the virus to withdraw from the society.
I think Fed ministry of health should reorient these people.

I don't wanna disturb myself with how genuine the story is

so this is the only thing you could point out from the whole story??

you try shaa.

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by promisechuks: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You don steal my line abi? You for at least reference me na
Tomhagen how are you? grin

which line again?
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by promisechuks: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Horlufemi:
Can we stop making this false prophet famous.
hmm
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by mcgaius: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
All i can see is EFCC chairman Magu facing the senate for confirmation.
Re: "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says by promisechuks: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
ednut1:
bt could not heal ebola and banned dem from coming, these guys must think we are fools

please explain your Point.

I mean, how does this disprove the OP? and who and who are the we?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children / He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.