Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. (16659 Views)

Why Nigerians’ Are Attracted To Bitcoin / Altcoin Traders Lets Make Maximum Profit / Free Telegram Altcoin Pump And Signal Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by rammytt(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by ndgfx(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
So i started mining on Monday evening. Here's my progress so far. I'm using 2 machines to Mine (an Intel 8GB mac and ATI 16GB PC) on the same account. I plan on observing for a month before coming to a conclusion.

I also use Hashpower (https://hashpower.io/?ref=xekushuna) and I've gained 0.03150000BTC with 0.02 invested after a month. Hashpower gives a minimum of 7% of your principal capital everyday, nonstop. Give it a try by using the link (for my referral, pleaaaasssseee. God bless you)

Happy mining everyone!

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by ojoge1: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pls i need ur help about mining *ojokslyday@gmail.com .pls ur whatsapp no
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by mecussey(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2017
Tickles001:
Bottom line is that you'll find it frustrating to mine crypto currencies in Nigeria, because no steady power and the cost of capable machines are very high, I don't want to mention the data and network part of it. lipsrsealed

My advice: don't have high hopes as you may be getting like fourty naira (N40) after a month of stressful mining.
Finally, be careful with the link in everything about this mining grin

..lol..in Nigeria.. U dont pay electricity bill do u?, a smart person knows what to do. Nigeria is the best place to mine crypto...trust me.
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by StGIA: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
multivational:

The more coins you mine at a time, the less hashrate you get per coin as each coin will compete for your PC Processor Power mining. Thus, its better to focus on mining some.

Also note that some coins are easier to mine than others, depending on the amount of People or Miners mining that coin, which automatically increases the difficulty level of getting that coin everytime you hit block for that coin.

Creating a Whatsapp Group for this purpose or more. Please, add your contact to be added to the group.

Thanks.

+2347087599847
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by temmy59: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
pls add me up.
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by TUba69(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by ahmtech93(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by Idy179(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
pls sir give me ur number so dat we can talk private
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by StGIA: 4:48am On Apr 05, 2017
So i started mining on Monday evening. Here's my progress so far. I'm using 2 machines to Mine (an Intel 8GB mac and ATI 16GB PC) on the same account. I plan on observing for a month before coming to a conclusion.

I also use Hashpower (https://hashpower.io/?ref=xekushuna) and I've gained 0.03150000BTC with 0.02 invested after a month. Hashpower gives a minimum of 7% of your principal capital everyday, nonstop. Give it a try by using the link (for my referral, pleaaaasssseee. God bless you)

Happy mining everyone

please how did you install the minergate software in your mac computer.... I tried installing it in my mac desktop but it was not compatible. what should i do? secondly, what is the minimal you can invest in the hashpower stuff. THANK YOU
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by Derilee: 7:41am On Apr 28, 2017
Please add me 09021397288
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by idrisalomagold(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Hello Multivational. Please I am one of those following your topic about mining using minergate on nairaland.
What I can only mine is two coins and it is too slow in hashrate so I decided to switch to mining only one coin which is aeon. And my cpu is maximum of 2. Which the total I have mined is just 0.02 since last year December. Though I only come online rarely. I read about gpu,
(1). Please how can I get the gpu and how can I add it to my computer?
(2). Is it a software or hardware?
(3). I used dell latitude 620 64 bits window 7, What gpu will be good for my PC?
(4). Please how can I convert the aeon coin balance to bitcoin without stress of creating aeon wallet at all.
(5). Please help me with this questions and how can I configure the gpu to work with my PC.
Thanks and God bless you indeed.
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by wakes: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2017
Thanks for the thread kindly add me to the whatsapp group. 0.8.0.6.5.3.8.7.8.1.9.
Thanks
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2017
multivational:
To get the most out of Alt Coin Mining you need a steady internet and you need to mine 24hrs all through. I mine using my mobile data. I must say mining will not sap all your internet data so no worries. Join Up start mining, send the link below to a friend and enjoy as you earn. You stand a chance to earn more if you have an highend PC or Laptop.

https://minergate.com/a/b50433be05ca0cfabf65087b
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by AntiPonzihater: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by Uwaeromosele: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2017
How do we convert to btc?
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by Dollabiz: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2017
Free trading info. Read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See This Modern 4bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design For 50 X 100ft Land / How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult / Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.