Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. (16657 Views)

Why Nigerians’ Are Attracted To Bitcoin / Altcoin Traders Lets Make Maximum Profit / Free Telegram Altcoin Pump And Signal Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by wisemanj(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
hello please why not created watsap group so that all of us can learn and earn together becus so many of us want to go into this business but we lake proper ideal please add me 08182863363
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by ahms12(m): 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
please when will the unconfirmed earning be confirmed. can anyone help me to answer this question
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2016
Ok thanks will create a Whatsapp Group, Supply your numbers to get Added. There are other information I will be sharing on the Whatsapp group. Thanks and season's greetings to you all. Note all previous contacts will already posted on this tread will be added to whatsapp group.
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by yasolan(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2016
multivational:

Yes its mining already. But your only mining in SMART mining mode which mines Monero (XMR) combined with FantomCoin (FCN). To turn up more currecnies click the MINER tab other currency will appear. Then you can start mining other currencyies.

The nest currencues to mine are as follows based on my experience below;
MONERO
AEON
FCN
ETH
ETC
BCN

When mining you can either choose to mine with your graphics card (GPU) or mine with System Core s (CPU). if you don't have an highend gaming system with Nvidai GTX or AMD or Radeon Graphics card GPU mining will not be activated. Mining with GPU gives better returns but not all gaming GPU cards works with Minergate.

https://minergate.com/a/b50433be05ca0cfabf65087b Click and get mining now! Just concluded 24hrs of mining and still on!
can u mine all these coins at once, wont it reduce the hash rate of the other
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by bomsybomsy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
multivational:
Ok thanks will create a Whatsapp Group, Supply your numbers to get Added. There are other information I will be sharing on the Whatsapp group. Thanks and season's greetings to you all. Note all previous contacts will already posted on this tread will be added to whatsapp group.
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by Donpizzle(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by dboss444: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
yasolan:

can u mine all these coins at once, wont it reduce the hash rate of the other

The more coins you mine at a time, the less hashrate you get per coin as each coin will compete for your PC Processor Power mining. Thus, its better to focus on mining some.

Also note that some coins are easier to mine than others, depending on the amount of People or Miners mining that coin, which automatically increases the difficulty level of getting that coin everytime you hit block for that coin.

Creating a Whatsapp Group for this purpose or more. Please, add your contact to be added to the group.

Thanks.
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
ahms12:
please when will the unconfirmed earning be confirmed. can anyone help me to answer this question

What coin are you Mining? You unconfirmed balance will eventually be confirmed but you must keep on Mining. Note, do not mine INFINIUM-8 and MCN because they don't have value anymore and you can't exchange them for btc.

Also, QCN take alot of time to be confirmed more than any other coin.
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by bukolaakin: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by paulbets: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
multivational:

The more coins you mine at a time, the less hashrate you get per coin as each coin will compete for your PC Processor Power mining. Thus, its better to focus on mining some.

Also note that some coins are easier to mine than others, depending on the amount of People or Miners mining that coin, which automatically increases the difficulty level of getting that coin everytime you hit block for that coin.

Creating a Whatsapp Group for this purpose or more. Please, add your contact to be added to the group.

Thanks.
Oga I sent you mail containing number and you didn't even reply.
Well back to the topic; with smart mining, one can mine two coins at a time without reducing their hashrate.
Also Ethereum is confirmed faster.
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
idrisalomagold:
Hello please I just downloade and started mining. How do I know which currency Im mining?

XMR - Monero (Most Profitable to mine)

BCN - Bytecoin

FCN - Fantom Coin

DSH - Dashcoin

XDN - Digital Coin

ECN - Ethereum Classic

ETH - Ethereum

Avoid Mining
Infi-8 - Infinium 8 (No Exchanger for this)
MCN - Monart Verde (No Exchanger for this)
and lastly QCN - Quazar Coin (balance takes alot of time get confirmed)
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Need more info join whatsapp group discussion
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by Khingz(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by Taidi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by ahms12(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
multivational:

What coin are you Mining? You unconfirmed balance will eventually be confirmed but you must keep on Mining. Note, do not mine INFINIUM-8 and MCN because they don't have value anymore and you can't exchange them for btc.

Also, QCN take alot of time to be confirmed more than any other coin.
thanks for the swift response. I mine monero (xmr). for how long will it take to confirm.for the whatapp group. here is my number 08063226059
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
ahms12:
thanks for the swift response. I mine monero (xmr). for how long will it take to confirm.for the whatapp group. here is my number 08063226059

It will be confirmed. The trick is u have t keep mining before it becomes confirmed. Adding you to the group
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by ahms12(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
multivational:

It will be confirmed. The trick is u have t keep mining before it becomes confirmed. Adding you to the group
thank you sir.please what's the use of block on minergate platform.
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by Afoskalex(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Add me
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by calaohuru(m): 6:15am On Dec 22, 2016
add me 08106805552
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by kenneth6901: 7:55am On Dec 22, 2016
pls add : +22898959868
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by Cooleasy(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2016
Modified.
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by Sheyhun(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Been following and would like to join 08154892246
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ok will dd you guys now.
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by bismack: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dear Bros, i have downloaded the software and believe a few of the coins are being minedalready but i just dont seem to understand thewhole thing...how to read what is going on!...pls help me make sense of it all. i appreciate...my whatsapp no is 08097336139
email: jemmassy@gmail.com
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by multivational: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
bismack:
Dear Bros, i have downloaded the software and believe a few of the coins are being minedalready but i just dont seem to understand thewhole thing...how to read what is going on!...pls help me make sense of it all. i appreciate...my whatsapp no is 08097336139
email: jemmassy@gmail.com

Ok will add you to the group, you can ask your questions there
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by bunmiano: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by kennykendo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2016

being mining on my droid for 52 mins have gotten 18 shares with harsh rate of 6.9
how many btc will I b able to earn in all these or what are the calculations....
am.mining monero
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by wx9Z: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
07038350060 Add me to the Whatsapp group.
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by Nteogwuija(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
please add me to the group my number is 07038023809. tnx
Re: Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. by joyjoomla(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
multivational:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See This Modern 4bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design For 50 X 100ft Land / How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult / Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.