Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials (65508 Views)

Arsenal Chiefs 'set To Meet Barca Officials To Thrash Out Coutinho Loan Deal' / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by toprealman: 4:23am On Dec 10, 2016
Amaju panic and Dalong whatever are the worst combo to run football and sports in Nigeria. Clueless buffons!

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Sunbellar: 4:29am On Dec 10, 2016
Benikuuse:
AS It Stands Now Do You Know How Much The Government Is Owing Me, I Have Not Seen My Salary For Over 7 Months Now But Am Still Working
And you are proud saying it when your employer is enjoying himself with your salary abroad. You lack commm sense!

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by davidif: 4:45am On Dec 10, 2016
robosky02:
Authorities plan to ban several Super Falcons stars and some of the coaches could lose their jobs as fallout from the standoff over unpaid entitlements.

Falcons striker Francisca Ordega will among the stars to be axed after she said she regrets playing for the country.

The USA-based star was later blasted by NFF president Amaju Pinnick for her comments.

“I can categorically state here that the name Ordega will never be heard or seen in a Super Falcons team list again. This I was told by another top official of the football house,” a source informed.

“No less than 10 of these players could be banned for life for ridiculing their fatherland before the international media and henceforth, the NFF may draw up a code of conduct to guide against future occurrences.”

“The coaches and officials are not left out as they could lose their jobs for not standing firm in support of the federation when it matters most.”

Nigerian sports minister Solomon Dalung visited the team Thursday and pleaded with them for understanding before their outstanding allowances and bonuses.

But the girls have dug in, insisting they will only quit their hotel when they get their monies.

http://africanfootball.com/news/670180/Super-Falcons-face-life-bans-coaches-officials-to-be-axed-officials

Whatever happened to putting the athletes first?
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by mondayfeb(m): 4:47am On Dec 10, 2016
Benikuuse:
This Country Is Very Annoying. Ordega Benue People Were Very Proud Of You For Making The National Team But Here You Are Blasting Your Country, It Shows That You Are Representing Your Country Not For Passion But For Money. That Is Why I Love Mikel Obi
. Just negodi, so make she go hungry right All does senators and. Rep wey dey Chop d money who dem hep

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Indiaindia: 5:14am On Dec 10, 2016
THE GIRLS ARE UNDISCIPLINED FOR THEIR ACTIONS
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by akinbros: 6:04am On Dec 10, 2016
QuietHammer:
We won't die without football. Times are hard

So why should the government engage them to represent the country in football?

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by magoo10(m): 6:23am On Dec 10, 2016
you can ban them for all we care but first pay them their entitlements
useless political rougues if it were politicians they would have made sure the money was provided in the budget
useless APC govt trying to snuff life out of the common man
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by bowman000(m): 6:55am On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by nafada2: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2016
I wonder if this APC govt conducts assesment of their ministers? How can that drunk of a minister said that the delay in paying super falcons was because he never expected them to win the trophy? Pls Dalung should be fired or redeployed. That is how he embarrassed our olympians in Brazil. in a saner society, Dalung would have fired long ago as the most incompetent, confused and arrogant minister. With his types in APC, There is not going to be any achievemt.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by dfrost: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

We de bam sir wink

I salute you my chairman.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2016
This government is pure daft.
Wicked and evil.

See how they reward success and encourage it.
"Ndi ara" !

If this girls were our government, this country would have been the best in Africa.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Wolfbrother(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2016
Benikuuse:
This Country Is Very Annoying. Ordega Benue People Were Very Proud Of You For Making The National Team But Here You Are Blasting Your Country, It Shows That You Are Representing Your Country Not For Passion But For Money. That Is Why I Love Mikel Obi

mikel obi has money
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by robosky02(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2016
davidif:

Whatever happened to putting the athletes first?

somebody will be like

no vex na me make mistake come play for Nigeria

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by nonjebose(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2016
Amaju Pennis (Pinnic) is a madt man. What insolence! To think that the buffoon even wants a seat in CAF is repulsive and repugnant. Nobody should ever win laurels for this country again. Represent the country, eat good food at competition venues, perform woefully and have the last laugh. Irritating idiots

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2016
Nonsense country, useless NFF.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by nonjebose(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2016
Indiaindia:
THE GIRLS ARE UNDISCIPLINED FOR THEIR ACTIONS
Nigerian politicians are the ones that are indisciplined not the girls.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Obec70(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2016
CANT FIFA BAN NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by nonjebose(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2016
Danfuster:
I think we need to take our displeasure to NFF handle, twitter, Facebook, Instagram... Whatever they're on. #PayTheSuperFalcon

We all are to docile, they keep rubbing their shiit in our face and we keep enduring, if our own can treat us like crap, how much more foreign entities who knows those who should have our back are incompetent.

"you are nothing, if you don't stand for something "#IStandWithSuperFalcon
God bless you for what said. I will get on their handle now to blast the daylight out of them
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by sunnyt1(m): 8:21am On Dec 10, 2016
The same way oliseh was ostracized frm the super eagle in 2002, why do we run this country this way?
our offense is being nigerians
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by edeybodi: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2016
quote author=nonjebose post=51792107]
God bless you for what said. I will get on their handle now to blast the daylight out of them[/quote]
There's no money to pay the girls but Amaju took a chartered flight to Yaounde to watch the finals?
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by nonjebose(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2016
edeybodi:
quote author=nonjebose post=51792107]
God bless you for what said. I will get on their handle now to blast the daylight out of them
There's no money to pay the girls but Amaju took a chartered flight to Yaounde to watch the finals?
The buffoon is even seeking for a seat on CAF executive committee. To think the guy is from state is so disheartening

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by BerryAnny(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by nonjebose(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2016
Dalung and Pinnick are the only hot contenders for Nobel prize for FOOLISHNESS

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by BerryAnny(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2016
Benikuuse:
AS It Stands Now Do You Know How Much The Government Is Owing Me, I Have Not Seen My Salary For Over 7 Months Now But Am Still Working
Tz because yhu choosed 2 settle 4 less and poverty-stricken.... Boosit!!!

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by BerryAnny(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
This girls need to understand times are hard, at least they promised to pay, that was what happened to d golden eaglet, they were first given 20,000 naira, later they were hosted and giving 1.2million naira each.
May thunder fire yhu useless mouth... Idiot!!!

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by BerryAnny(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2016
opyzy:
I'm sorry to say this but Nigeria is a very useless country sad
Dnt feel sorry bruh... Feel free 2 say it,tz obvious... Tz a useless and failed nation...

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by iluvdonjazzy: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2016
BerryAnny:
May thunder fire yhu useless mouth... Idiot!!!
same to u girl
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by iluvdonjazzy: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2016
emmanuelike:

later abi?? u are a good man, I pray your salary is paid later next 3 years. Amen.
same here
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by freeage7(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2016
Benikuuse:
state Government But The Fact I Want You To Know Is Doing Something With Passion, The Love You Have For Your Country.

Na you like Nigeria pass...oya tell government to not pay you at all nah, guy for get love for country oooo. naija wey no send you.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by AngryNigerian(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Nigeria I am really ashamed of you, how I wish people can even boycott representing this country angry angry angry

...or even boycott voting during elections, like "voters' strike"
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2016
AngryNigerian:

...or even boycott voting during elections, like "voters' strike"
if it will be possible to so, its gonna make lotsa sense

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Fairboy(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2016
It's quite unfortunate that NFF is involved in this mess, every worker deserves his or her wages, the girls fought and won the competition, why refuse to pay them, Amaju Pinnick you are a disgrace and all the other NFF members
[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos / VAR During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match: Worldwide Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.