Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

When A Lady Returned Your Gift: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Returned Your Gift: (6646 Views)

When Your Lover Rejects Your Gift On Valentine's Day / My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? / Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by boyyyyyyyy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2009
Am an IT consultant,i live most of my life without a lady to be called mine until recently when i meet this young lady in her twenties,she is one of the student in my computer school ,as part of my principles i bow not to date my student by any means,alas ! my heart refuse to let her go i tried but the force is greater than me as a whole ,so i decided to talk with her casually from the beginning the i allow her to know how i felt about her,she couldn't tell tell me her mind but keep playing with my heart all i assume was she is just playing the ladies game patiently i follow her as a NAIRALAND SLOGAN A MUMU WAS BORN cos am in love .i decide to send her a gift and i send her through DHL .she didnt called to say thank you which is normal with some ladies and i don't care ,when i called her after four day to talk about things she TOLD ME SHE IS RETURNING my gift ,i ask her why? she said just like that .then i told her it seems she is not interested in the relationship and i promise never to bother her again ,which i did .she keep calling me and sending text,she even came to my center with her mom but i keep my word and a bit confused pls advice me .

thanks
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Godmother(f): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2009
Well, it seems like the lady could be interested so what is the problems now. Why not ask her again what's on her mind and take your decision from her answer
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by 190: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2009
booyyyyyyyyy

this is serious

shes fallen

she is~

maybe i should ship sometin 2 sexyzee via DHL

or what do u tink boyyyyyyyy~
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by mrperfect(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2009
It could be She had someone outside you which made her to have double mind whether to accept or not but suddenly she recall some qualities you have that ex boy friend do not have as result she decided to make a turn back.
So in my opinion nothing wrong with that, because I had have similar experience. This type of relationship last.
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Macgreat(m): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2009
Hmmm. . . did she return it? . .
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2009
she probably didn't want to date you but then make up her
mind later on. well I guess you have to make up your mind, whether
she's the right woman for you.
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by boyyyyyyyy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2009
190:

booyyyyyyyyy

this is serious

shes fallen

she is~

maybe i should ship sometin 2 sexyzee via DHL

or what do u tink boyyyyyyyy~

I think u should  coz i am yet to see the result so far but if u insist, u are on your on woo by the way did she show  some sign of ??

mrperfect:

It could be She had someone outside you which made her to have double mind whether to accept or not but suddenly she recall some qualities you have that ex boy friend do not have as result she decided to make a turn back.
So in my opinion nothing wrong with that, because I had have similar experience. This type of relationship last.

thanks i so much like your words u almost say things perfect am serious wallahi ,it seems you dey do mind reading chei !!! thanks once again .
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2009
Some ladies dont like being bought.

But all in all, she should have handled it with some manners. Plz and Thank You does not cost anyone a arm or a leg.
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by whitesturd(f): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2009
I dont understand she came with her mum to do what?well obviously she had a change of mind  along the line.u know how u guys are.once a lady accepts a gift from u,u wud think she is saying yes indirectly and maybe she doesnt want to commit herself.

off Topic-oops Nigeria jst scored. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.those are my boys,better play wella.we mst not Bleep up. cool cool
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by omega25red(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2009
did she bring her mother to meet you or you just mentioned that her mother came to your center

She might be into you besides you should take her returning your gift as a good sign because she wasn't going to be bought by you dhl gift. What was the gift and did she return it as promised?
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by boyyyyyyyy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2009
omega25red:

did she bring her mother to meet you or you just mentioned that her mother came to your center

She might be into you besides you should take her returning your gift as a good sign because she wasn't going to be bought by you dhl gift. What was the gift and did she return it as promised?
she said her mum came to thank me for the gift but while am away .the gift is just designer perfume and a book to keep her busy not much but she has not return the gift yet .

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by mrperfect(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2009
boyyyyyyyy:

thanks i so much like your words u almost say things perfect am serious wallahi ,it seems you dey do mind reading chei !!! thanks once again .

Man! you are welcome, I said it because it has happened to me twice, I don't want to sound like prophet here, but as I have indicated above this type of relationship last if you continue the way you started it. You guys might end up getting married because she is coming for total surrender and submissive to you.
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Oluschenco(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2009
Do you want her so cheap? since she did not return the gift and have sent text messages to you, then you can start banging, luckily u grin
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by milkan05(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2009
boyyyyyyyy:

she said her mum came to thank me for the gift but while am away .the gift is just designer perfume and a book to keep her busy not much but she has not return the gift yet .

Mr Perfect, You don marry two wives be that naaaaaaa. tee hee hee or how come u r still single~?
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ha, why would she retun one and keep the other. If she liked you in the first place why did she send back the gift? Some girls sha!
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Oluschenco(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2009
@Ujujoan
She did not return the gifts.

Do you want her so cheap? since she did not return the gift and have sent text messages to you, then you can start banging, lucky u grin
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by rozu4luv(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
guy feel free to know wat she has in mind cos most girl don't take gifts 4rm whom dey realy love dey like to send gifts not take dem. but use ur head and follow her not ur feelings wink
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Pelummy(f): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2009
hear her plea.
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Pelummy(f): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2009
hear her plea.
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Gstring: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2009
Poster
I guess she wanted to play hard to get but didn't anticipate dat you will back off so soon, now she is looking for a way to re-establish the relationship and probably give you an opportunity to f-ck her itching pussy or better still, seek her mums opinion about whether you are good enough to be allowed to render the special service; the choice is yours and your d-ck to make. peaceout!!!
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by DOAweb(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2009
This is the reason y naija girls keep loosing out.!!  Bunch of 'muppets'  with the exception of a few!  wink

These girls should realise that the world as moved on from their 'playing hard to get crap' ! tongue
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by toideve(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2009
@poster

if you still love her then open your arms wide and embrace her she has fallen for you gidigan
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by DOAweb(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2009
toideve:

@poster

if you still love her then open your arms wide and embrace her she has fallen for you gidigan

she don weigh her options more like - the best deal on offer - SIMPLES!!
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by davimore: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2009
boyyyyyyyyyyy             i understand that the girl loves you by retaining your gift, so keep on trying for there is pleasure in the chase,
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Enoyoh: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
Just give sometime before you ask her again.
sit her down and find out if she is really interested in dating you.

All the best
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by walestar2(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
Gifts are different from gifts, Transfer 1,000,000 naira into her account and call her to let her know. maybe she will return it or package 500,000 naira in an envelop and get it to her,Who knew the kind of gift you gav her, it maybe wrist watch or even flower, maybe all those rubish basket they sells in super market, you never hear of guy wey buy car for woman? my guy, gift different from gift, some kind of gifts they wey she no go fit return am lai lai
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by asscend: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2009
Poster, be careful. You might think she has fallen for you only for you to discover that your setting yourself up for more trouble. "she might comfront you and ask you if you think your gift can tept her?" Go with your heart and like you said, play it cool. Let her do the talking now. Women have a funny way of showing emotions sometimes. Remember! 'That you give some one gifts does not mean you have access to his or her life'. You've got to earn it.
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Marcd: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2009
Boyyyyy, you know what they say, If you not gonna eat it, don't bring it close to your nose.
But come think of it, wetin you send sef?
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by Outstrip(f): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2009
It might be she felt the gift was inappropriate. Was it an expensive gift? Maybe she felt you guys were not at the point were she wasa comfprtable accepting gifts from you.
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by AmaG2(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2009
It simply means that you are not in her heart,or she has no regard for you
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by deji2009(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
boyyyyyyyy:

Am an IT consultant,i live most of my life without a lady to be called mine until recently when i meet this young lady in her twenties,she is one of the student in my computer school ,as part of my principles i bow not to date my student by any means,alas ! my heart refuse to let her go i tried but the force is greater than me as a whole ,so i decided to talk with her casually from the beginning the i allow her to know how i felt about her,she couldn't tell tell me her mind but keep playing with my heart all i assume was she is just playing the ladies game patiently i follow her as a  NAIRALAND SLOGAN A  MUMU WAS BORN cos am in love .i decide to send her a gift and i send her  through DHL .she didnt called to say thank you which is normal with some ladies and i don't care ,when i called her after four day to talk about things she TOLD ME SHE IS RETURNING my gift ,i ask her why? she said just like that .then  i told her it seems she is not interested in the relationship and i promise never to bother her again ,which i did .she keep calling me and sending text,she even came to my center with her mom but i keep my word and a bit confused pls advice me   .

thanks

Well constructed and realistic. well, what can i say ? follow the ladies advice

Good luck !
Re: When A Lady Returned Your Gift: by shileowo: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2009
@ topic
she dey with other job wen u surface. that one don finish so make u enter the job naa. But the girl dey decent sha,its one at a time. unlike some wey go take one guy 8am go take another quikie 9.30am haa . na wa ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erotic Poem / Lol, How Much Airtime Can A Guy Send For His Crush To Make A Good Impression? / White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.