Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. (15697 Views)

Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters / Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths / Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by SlimmB(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2016
MadCow1:
I have always been pro - Nigeria but the events I have personally suffered through in the hands of the Nigerian Customs, immigrations, health port authority and the Nigerian Police (simultaneously) is enough for me to say NIGERIA IS DEAD..

Who no get person for power no get right for this country.
Whose to be blame, i guess GEJ grin
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2016
Sai BaBa grin
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Gazzy88(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Atiku2019:
You are the Worst President in Africa cry cry cry 2019 is fast approaching that's the only HOPE keeping us (Nigerians) strong for now...You'll surely be humiliated at the 2019 Presidential Polls cry

But what's happening to our local Palm oil price?

Incompetent President cry cry
and you think Atiku is a better option,mr loudmouth?
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2016
Atiku2019:
You are the Worst President in Africa cry cry cry 2019 is fast approaching that's the only HOPE keeping us (Nigerians) strong for now...You'll surely be humiliated at the 2019 Presidential Polls cry

keeping you and who strong in Nigeria, you are on your own abeg.
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2016
Somebody give me one reason why this oaf of a leader hasn't been abjected from his supposed "dictatorial throne".
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by bublin(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2016
Many zombies dey come up every day grin
Atiku2019:

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by franklynsunny(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2016
Buhari is d greatest Scammer of all times
Change is d worst word I can't accept anymo

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Dele2016(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2016
Hello Nigerians, please I need your help with a cause...
Please, help add your vote to support me. I have been selected as one of the 15 semi finalists of United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification Youth Social Media Activists Challenge. The link is right below, scroll down to my name and vote” Bamidele Oni” Every vote counts and please do help share the link as well.
The link for the public voting is as follows: http://woobox.com/6avg72. Please note that this link will be available only from 9 Dec till 22 Dec.

http://woobox.com/6avg72/iamk4n

Please, help add your vote to support my making the final list of the UNCCD youth social media challeng. Vote bamidele oni
http://woobox.com/6avg72/iamk4n
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2016
If only i knew idiagbon was in charge in '84, i wouldn't have WASTED my vote on a pathetically clueless herder!
CHAINge is a GRAND SCAM!

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Earth2Metahuman: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2016
I only lost hope in you Buhari not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by klax(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2016
I guess buhari is talking to APC youths.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by AuroraB(f): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2016
johnstar:
U ar a madman
grin
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Kotansibe(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2016
Someone should tell Buhari we have lost hope in him not Nigeria....Shior.
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2016
Rubbish! can anyone imagine i applied for a renewal of nigerian passport since september and still have not collected it uptil date, event though i ve paid for it the same day of application in september, what i have been told at the nigerian consulate is that they have ran out of passport booklets, i mean, really? is that not laughable grin a whole country have ran out of passport booklet? have the printing machine broken down since september? have the printing company shut down? i mean, i ve already paid Like $120 for it,

this Buhari regime is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by MadCow1: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2016
SlimmB:

Whose to be blame, i guess GEJ grin

Nope..

The rot in Government was systemic. None of the Government's have actually made any moves to curb it. Not one politician has thought to address the decay in the Nigerian Police for example and yet Nigerians have been complaining about them for decades.

And if I were to pass the blame, it cones back to us the people not the Government solely.
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Culin(f): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2016
Loose hope in Nigeria ke? it is you that we've lost hope in.
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Stamford007(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2016
I gave up on this country long time ago

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by kaptaintintin: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2016
Buhari! buhari!! buhari!!! u tell me say u go dash us 5k evry mnth, since last yr d 5k de market de buy garri... my hope don finish o, now na hunga de o

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
I only lost hope in you Buhari not Nigeria
i guess so, the old folk like him are no more important, i mean, the old people are going to die soon anyway, so they don't matter. buhari is disgusting! angry

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by MadCow1: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2016
Justiceleague1:

the MESS u are talking about is an award winning one..a monumental MESS under one year! Thats a huge halmark of failure. U myopic ppl threw the baby away with the bath water....enjoy ur chanjig.oga..

Buhari was the only candidate in the last election that remotely came close to addressing this rot issue. He has tried to tackle it but is only focused on the Military and Oil Sector.

GEJ was not the answer at all.. But this is not about party or persons, this is about the systematic failure in all arms of government.

Just last week, my driver was arrested on his way back from dropping off my vehicle at the garage. After he dropped off the car, he took all the car papers with him and boarded a bus. The bus was stopped and the officers started searching the passengers. When they found him with my vehicle papers, they detained him. He called me from the checkpoint and I asked to speak with the officer. I enquired why he was arrested and they said I should come to their station to clear him. I asked if the vehicle in question was reported stolen as I didn't and on what grounds he was detained and the officer got off the phone angrily. I then instructed my driver to find who is in charge and tell them that I was not coming and that I expect him to be taken to their station, processed and charged to court as I was only going to meet them in court. 2 minutes later, my driver called to say he had been released.

Now imagine if it was someone else who had no clue? I will not even tell you about my experience at Seme Border. That's why when I heard the FG had banned importation of vehicles through the border, I was happy because the land border is a government unto itself. Every Immigrations, Customs, FRSC, Port Health authority and NDLEA agent at the land borders should all be relieved of their duties, sacked and prosecuted. I learnt that it is easier and cheaper to smuggle things into Nigeria than it is to legally import into Nigeria. That is what I mean by systemic failure. It is beyond GEJ or Buhari..

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by SlimmB(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2016
MadCow1:

Nope..

The rot in Government was systemic. None of the Government's have actually made any moves to curb it. Not one politician has thought to address the decay in the Nigerian Police for example and yet Nigerians have been complaining about them for decades.

And if I were to pass the blame, it cones back to us the people not the Government solely.
Wait first, do you still remember me i doubt so undecided cause been so long i saw you on nairaland, been searching for you cause your so called Mr president, i don't know what to say about him but i'm sure you know it getting all wrong and it time you accept i was right then lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by MadCow1: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2016
SlimmB:

Wait first, do you still remember me i doubt so undecided cause been so long i saw you on nairaland, been searching for you cause your so called Mr president, i don't know what to say about him but i'm sure you know it getting all wrong and it time you accept i was right then lipsrsealed

Things really are falling apart my brother. We are in way much more trouble than I initially anticipated.

The President needs to shuffle his cabinet and get rid of the shaft amongst the grains. The economy is none existent. Nigerian Naira is almost at par with Beneniose Francs (1000 Naira = 1250 Francs).. The agencies of Government are comatose and there seems to be no clear economic direction for the government. Shit is really bad I must say.

But I am keeping faith with this government till the end as I promised. There is no gain slamming them now. I want to believe that they want the beat outcome and I will give them the necessary support until it comes time to elect a new government.

This is my stand.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by habsydiamond(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2016
Buhari no vex cos we no lose hope o. e just be like say na hope dey lose us.
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by bentwain: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2016
I won't loose faith in Nigeria, na Ghana I go loose faith... Bokoharam president
killing us with hunger secretly

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by SlimmB(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
MadCow1:

Things really are falling apart my brother. We are in way much more trouble than I initially anticipated.

The President needs to shuffle his cabinet and get rid of the shaft amongst the grains. The economy is none existent. Nigerian Naira is almost at par with Beneniose Francs (1000 Naira = 1250 Francs).. The agencies of Government are comatose and there seems to be no clear economic direction for the government. Shit is really bad I must say.

But I am keeping faith with this government till the end as I promised. There is no gain slamming them now. I want to believe that they want the beat outcome and I will give them the necessary support until it comes time to elect a new government.

This is my stand.

With all due respect, you don't think like a wise man! grin
Life's about logic which require common sense and not just base on belief/faith, even the bible you people try to immitate states that "fate and hard work, works hand to hand, then while makes a stands when you know it won't benefits you Why support him why not slide away from the bracket and change your stands, wise men changes their stands cool

Common sense isn't common in this 21th century, like i said back then that most Nigerians are fools, cause they lack common sense to vote in an illiterate in this 21st century, statistics doesn't lie, and there's no way things are gonna be okay if the president still don't reconfigure his thinking faculty...

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Justiceleague1: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
MadCow1:

Buhari was the only candidate in the last election that remotely came close to addressing this rot issue. He has tried to tackle it but is only focused on the Military and Oil Sector.

GEJ was not the answer at all.. But this is not about party or persons, this is about the systematic failure in all arms of government.

Just last week, my driver was arrested on his way back from dropping off my vehicle at the garage. After he dropped off the car, he took all the car papers with him and boarded a bus. The bus was stopped and the officers started searching the passengers. When they found him with my vehicle papers, they detained him. He called me from the checkpoint and I asked to speak with the officer. I enquired why he was arrested and they said I should come to their station to clear him. I asked if the vehicle in question was reported stolen as I didn't and on what grounds he was detained and the officer got off the phone angrily. I then instructed my driver to find who is in charge and tell them that I was not coming and that I expect him to be taken to their station, processed and charged to court as I was only going to meet them in court. 2 minutes later, my driver called to say he had been released.

Now imagine if it was someone else who had no clue? I will not even tell you about my experience at Seme Border. That's why when I heard the FG had banned importation of vehicles through the border, I was happy because the land border is a government unto itself. Every Immigrations, Customs, FRSC, Port Health authority and NDLEA agent at the land borders should all be relieved of their duties, sacked and prosecuted. I learnt that it is easier and cheaper to smuggle things into Nigeria than it is to legally import into Nigeria. That is what I mean by systemic failure. It is beyond GEJ or Buhari..
its really a very sad situation but under just one year under buhari,its been so monumental. Why? We never had it this bad for the 16yrs pdp were in power,for God sake!
The cops/customs/immigration,holy sacramento,those guys are eternally corrupt. I hustle as a seaman,whenever my ship is @the jetty and our foreign supritendents co
me around to check things up,u need to see how immi officers act like a pack of hounds lounging on pieces of bones grin
Naija is such a place now.
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by MadCow1: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
SlimmB:

With all due respect, you don't think like a wise man! grin
Life's about logic which require common sense and not just base on belief/faith, even the bible you people try to immitate states that "fate and hard work, works hand to hand, then while makes a stands when you know it won't benefits you Why support him why not slide away from the bracket and change your stands, wise men changes their stands cool

Common sense isn't common in this 21th century, like i said back then that most Nigerians are fools, cause they lack common sense to vote in an illiterate in this 21st century, statistics doesn't lie, and there's no way things are gonna be okay if the president still don't reconfigure his thinking faculty...

Funny.. Your respect is duly noted.

But speaking logically like you said, No government intentionally works to sabotage itself. It will be foolhardy to belive the the President is intentionally working against his own good.

Nothing about my stand points to the fact that it will not benefit me. Not supporting the government or working against is effort is what will not benefit me. So far, the government has shown intent with regards to combating the wide spread spate of corruption and corrupt practices privailing in the country and has even gone as far as the Judiciary. You may not agree with the methodology employed by the government or you may be on the side that has classed it as witch hunting but for me, I see it as an effort in the right direction. So you have taken a stance against the government and I respect your decision, but you should also respect mine to stand with the government to get it right in the end. Like I said, all I can do is support them until I can't support them no more. They have 4 years in which to show intent and I will allow them their alloted time.

Finally calling most Nigerians fools does not make you any wiser than you actually are. Nigerians lost faith with the last administration and selected what they felt was the better replacement. You don't have to agree with them but that is what it is..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lol lose which hope? We dont even have any hope 2 lose again. D hope haf finish.
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Nickizoe(f): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Please can US,canada,Autralia, or even Japan and korea come and take me away from Nigeria our present governments are Jokers!

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by Akshow: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
krispycash:
my dear brother, I beg to differ... The buhari regime came with halfbaked policies and instead of studying the present situation... They just implemented and force these policies down our throats .... Criminal activities of yesteryears is a contributing factor that could have been micro managed if he wasn't a dictator. His regime atm is turning out to be more corrupt despite fighting corruption... Lets face it... APC was so power thirsty that they did not put together a plan as to how to make d country better without putting the masses in harm's way... They have complained about the previous govt. Since they took the reigns of affairs and that is the biggest sign of a clueless and idealess government with nothing to offer.
your argument does not change the fact that from ibb, to abacha, to abdulsalam, to obj and Goodluck who had the opportunity to diversify the economy, safe for the rainy days we are now experiencing are no any worser than Buhari
Re: Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. by SlimmB(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
MadCow1:

Funny.. Your respect is duly noted.

But speaking logically like you said, No government intentionally works to sabotage itself. It will be foolhardy to belive the the President is intentionally working against his own good.

Nothing about my stand points to the fact that it will not benefit me. Not supporting the government or working against is effort is what will not benefit me. So far, the government has shown intent with regards to combating the wide spread spate of corruption and corrupt practices privailing in the country and has even gone as far as the Judiciary. You may not agree with the methodology employed by the government or you may be on the side that has classed it as witch hunting but for me, I see it as an effort in the right direction. So you have taken a stance against the government and I respect your decision, but you should also respect mine to stand with the government to get it right in the end. Like I said, all I can do is support them until I can't support them no more. They have 4 years in which to show intent and I will allow them their alloted time.

Finally calling most Nigerians fools does not make you any wiser than you actually are. Nigerians lost faith with the last administration and selected what they felt was the better replacement. You don't have to agree with them but that is what it is..
grin yap! calling anybody fools doesn't make me more wiser, but in the word of FACTS "Most 9ja people are fools".
and i'm calling them fools cause they vote for a person that they will leta criticise in the nearest future, i don't criticise the decisions i made rather i better them by seeking for a solution, but instead this sets of people criticise and not set a good example for the upcoming youth/children, The moment i once accept am a fool i see development in all area of my life...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"If Buhari Fails In Corruption War, Nigeria Is In Big Trouble" - VP Osinbajo / BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff / I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.