Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Categories Of People I Found Annoying On Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of People I Found Annoying On Nairaland. (577 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Categories Of People I Found Annoying On Nairaland. by Deilluminator(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2016
1. Those who quote the whole post to comment.

2. Those that comment without reading the post because of laziness.

3. Those that comment without proper understanding of the post. You often see these guys apologising when their ignorance is expose to the public. Though some feel so pompous to apologise.

4. Space bookers.

Feel free to add your own.
Re: Categories Of People I Found Annoying On Nairaland. by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:26am On Dec 10, 2016
grin

Those who got toto on their mouth but they have potato head. cool

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of People I Found Annoying On Nairaland. by Elchappo: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2016
Deilluminator:

3. Those that comment without proper understanding of the post. You often see these guys apologising when their ignorance is expose to the public. Though some feel so pompous to apologise.

4. Space bookers.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Categories Of People I Found Annoying On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2016
There is one like that in particular, you find him/her on every thread. . .making no sense for the most part.

He/She knows himself/herself.

#Attentionwhōre
Re: Categories Of People I Found Annoying On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2016

tongue
Re: Categories Of People I Found Annoying On Nairaland. by CentaurXX: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2016
•••
Re: Categories Of People I Found Annoying On Nairaland. by Young03(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2016
Deilluminator:

4. Space bookers.

Did u go to bed hungry?
Re: Categories Of People I Found Annoying On Nairaland. by Tyviv(f): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2016
Okay
Re: Categories Of People I Found Annoying On Nairaland. by McBrooklyn(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2016

Re: Categories Of People I Found Annoying On Nairaland. by RoyalBlak007: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2016
grin
Re: Categories Of People I Found Annoying On Nairaland. by firstking01(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2016
The first lady to comment is gradually becoming annoying to me eventhough she's my friend...i doubt if she understood what she posted.
Re: Categories Of People I Found Annoying On Nairaland. by seunny4lif(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy
We are the space Bookers grin grin grin
No 1 in the business grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Mr Regret About MMM / Abeg Come And See this O. / B4 Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.