Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? (11828 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / When Your Crush Finally Text You Before 2018 And You Got No Chill / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by dapsonlou(m): 4:56am On Dec 15, 2016
fados4sure:

What is this cow talking about?

Did i specifically come to force you that you must open your smelling mouth to talk?

Go & screw yourself i will buy her Iphone 6S Plus

Guys that can Afford Iphone 6s don't have Crushes , they date their crush. Take this

1 Like

Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by dapsonlou(m): 4:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Icansing:
u can get a cheaper one,, infinix lte

This boy want use phone chop you lol, shine your eyes o
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by toprealman: 5:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Just for being a crush...what happens when she becomes a bad, GF or the one? You go buy her Tecno company?
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by toprealman: 5:42am On Jun 03, 2017
dapsonlou:

Guys that can Afford Iphone 6s don't have Crushes , they date their crush. Take this
. Guy chill abeg. Nice watch....the nails tho..lol
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by dapsonlou(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2017
toprealman:
. Guy chill abeg. Nice watch....the nails tho..lol

Lol, Should I do Manicure like a Woman? grin
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by Brunosamel(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2017
My guy if you can afford it fine, and if you can't give her maybe half of money. But be wise make such you reach objectives and you target...!
Re: My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? by toprealman: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
dapsonlou:

Lol, Should I do Manicure like a Woman? grin
Na as you like am ooo, how the wknd matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Men Wished Women Knew! / What Women Should Know About Love By Age 30 / See What I Gave My Parents For Christmas - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.