Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Single And Seriously Searching. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Seriously Searching. (3741 Views)

I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down / Assuming You Are In The Mood And Seriously Need Him / Are You Single And Seriously Searching Join READY FOR MARRIAGE Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by chigoizie7(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I'm not his type tongue wink

See ur teeth like I am not his type.

Apparently, all u mentioned are good qualities, unless u are telling us that u would settle for less.

Just don't come here to open a thread of how u were wrong.

1 Like

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by Smellymouth: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Mimzyy:
Cc smellymo.uth.

Lol.. I ain't searching for love online..
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by Mimzyy(f): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol.. I ain't searching for love online..

That was too serious. Cmon.
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by MrCork: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2016
onyiiella:
Nairalanders I need help. 25'the of this month is my birthday
And I'm not getting younger, I'm not even in any serious relationship because I have suffered heart breaks. All I need right now is a Marriage. Abeg make Una help pray for me.

angry

1 Like

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by ajokeade920: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2016
The right man will definitely come.
put God first
Have faith
#Loveyourself.
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2016
onyiiella:
And I'm not getting younger, I'm not even in any serious relationship because I have suffered heart breaks. All I need right now is a Marriage. Abeg make Una help pray for me.
you are not in any serious relationship because you have suffered heart breaks who hasn't? see why you won't move forward? always playing victim, tell me you've never made a man sad before?

you got bad attitude.
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by ElsonMorali: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2016
onyiiella:

Sorry dear, but I can't help but comment that you're seeking to get married for all the wrong reasons.

Please don't. Just DON'T!

We've had enough broken homes and damaged lives as it is in the world.

If you haven't found the elusive "one", don't do it.

It's not worth the pain.

Find fulfilment and peace in yourself first.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by RENOWNED2(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2016
Boo, im single and searching too..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2016
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by mofeoluwadassah: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
U will surely see,pls u nid 2 b careful wen u want 2 choose o
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by dingbang(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
naijaboiy:
Now how many women on the internet will come out like this?

They'd rather hide their bitterness and channel their frustrations on everything concerning a man, they look for every single excuse to justify why they are not married yet, then they hide under the cloak of feminism.

gringringrin

Op just be patient, don't rush yourself and please get something to do that will fetch you money (if you're not already into something of that nature), try to build yourself financially and become independent. The right man is coming.

grin reminds me of a particular female romancelander grin
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by zicoraads: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
I admire you ma'am cool But please be careful of all the PMs that might follow this.
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by SlimmB(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
U will surely see,pls u nid 2 b careful wen u want 2 choose o
Is that act of carefulness that makes majority of damsel like you chooses wrongly undecided
cause the fear of you not wanting to choose wrongly won't make you love him fully and get yourself stuck with him undecided
cause as the serious man wey i be cool if any damsel try play smartness with me i just do the necessary things and dumb are sorry ass, then her sorry ass blame me without she trying to think smart and see where it all goes wrongs and reconfigure herself and behaviour and mentality...

So if you into a relationship with a guy, Bleep him well cry, stick to him kiss, makes him realise your worthy cool, act mature smiley, if sex hungry you, command him to come Bleep you right away grin, if he did something wrong, para for the dawg like say you fit carry 3storey building nack for him head grin
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by mofeoluwadassah: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
SlimmB:

Is that act of carefulness that makes majority of damsel like you chooses wrongly undecided
cause the fear of you not wanting to choose wrongly won't make you love him fully and get yourself stuck with him undecided
cause as the serious man wey i be cool if any damsel try play smartness with me i just do the necessary things and dumb are sorry ass, then her sorry ass blame me without she trying to think smart and see where it all goes wrongs and reconfigure herself and behaviour and mentality...

So if you into a relationship with a guy, Bleep him well cry, stick to him kiss, makes him realise your worthy cool, act mature smiley, if sex hungry you, command him to come Bleep you right away grin, if he did something wrong, para for the dawg like say you fit carry 3storey building nack for him head grin
So are u saying she shld jxt choose one beast nd get marry 2 him, undecided

1 Like

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by Smellymouth: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
EmperorKross:
Weep no more my dear, for it has endured for a night and now, Joy is here. Behold your new lover, a very funny, caring, loving, humble and hardworking youngman.

His name is Smellymou.th
*PicksRace

cheesy grin

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by dfrost: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
DESNAT:
brother, don't just pray ooo. Be practical. cheesy cheesy Give us 1 of your junior brother or even yourself

DESNAT you have killed me cheesy wink grin. You sef you no get younger brother to give out tongue lipsrsealed wink shocked. Be the example for others. @ op don't worry you will get there. Be the wife you want to have a husband for. Can't say much.
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by SlimmB(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
So are u saying she shld jxt choose one beast nd get marry 2 him, undecided
All men are beast, okay

One dawg will feel the power of her attraction one day and will wanna get himself stuck with the OP but it all in the OP hands, to play smart with such dawg or loose-guard for the dawg, and if she play smart then two things are involved, either she and the dawg lose
or she lose and the dawg win but if she loose-guard she win, and win. in this case only the dawg will lose and regret all his life-time, Trust me, am talking from experience, not just mine only... cool
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by dfrost: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
is op real........ he just open this account recently......hunnmmm make i abserve small

Haba bros ope easy na. Don't damage her already broken ticker. See her profile for yourself.

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by successnd(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Am here ooh, but dont like problem ooh
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by alobright17(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Op you try and send me pm let's talk something very important...before EmperorKross mimzzy and co go dey link you to some peopel who are not interested in getting married even if wife is free.
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by valdes00(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I have a friend... He's single, smart, God fearing, open-minded, caring, loving, honest ,cheerful giver and he is looking for his lost rib too grin

He is from PH.. tongue

Oooopps, modified: he actually commented on yo thread cheesy
Yeeee na one man get all this features..... Be lik say God don they do upgraded version of humans now...

1 Like

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
valdes00:

Yeeee na one man get all this features..... Be lik say God don they do upgraded version of humans now...

Well.. God created him on Sunday grin such a wonderful soul..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Boo, im single and searching too..cheesy

Uumm Here u go advertising ursef but ur playing hard to get too.. tongue
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
dfrost:

DESNAT you have killed me cheesy wink grin. You sef you no get younger brother to give out tongue lipsrsealed wink shocked. Be the example for others. @ op don't worry you will get there. Be the wife you want to have a husband for. Can't see much.
cheesy I am a reverend father o. all my family and friends are
reverend fathers and sisters.grin
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by iykekelvins(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
I can imagine how many guys must have sent her a Pm.

Op, be patient..
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by RENOWNED2(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Uumm Here u go advertising ursef but ur playing hard to get too.. tongue
Errrr Wat?...I Dnt Understand tongue cheesy
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Errrr Wat?...I Dnt Understand tongue cheesy

grin

Eeerrr yeaaah.. Stop playing hard to get.. tongue
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by RENOWNED2(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Eeerrr yeaaah.. Stop playing hard to get.. tongue
Are You Tryna Tell Me Something? Cause Im All Ears! tongue cheesy
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Are You Tryna Tell Me Something? Cause Im All Ears! tongue cheesy

Nothing much.. After I replied ur pm, u simply juz vanished like a smoke lipsrsealed
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by RENOWNED2(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Nothing much.. After I replied ur pm, u simply juz vanished like a smoke lipsrsealed
I Didnt See Nothing I Swear..Why Would I Send You A Pm And Mt Reply Yours?? undecided
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
RENOWNED2:
I Didnt See Nothing I Swear..Why Would I Send You A Pm And Mt Reply Yours?? undecided

I dunno... But never mind.. It's all well.. cool
Re: Single And Seriously Searching. by RENOWNED2(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

I dunno... But never mind.. It's all well.. cool
Yeah...Not The First Time Its Happening. My Mail Tends To Get Lost...You Could Drop Yours Here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of Men To Avoid. / What Is The Meaning Of Epp? / Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.