Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / W (1535 Views)

See Photos Of The Hiv-positive White Man & His 'victims' After Report He Slept W / Clear Video Of The After Sex Video Banky W Mistakenly Uploaded Of Him And Adesua / He Came Into My Room & Saw My W,et P,u.ssy He Quickly Took Off His Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

W by level10: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2016
W
Re: W by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2016
Is she the only girl on earth?

2 Likes

Re: W by ElsonMorali: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2016
99% possibility that she'll leave you.
Re: W by falconey(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2016
probably not possibly because she is a step ahead, they're just speculating if her love for you is strong she can wait till your life is set.

and if it happens she leaves, move on.
Re: W by alatbaba1(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2016
it's a 50/50 chance. Lag bois r not smilling.
Re: W by naughtyboy7(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] the truth is that you should never trust a lady 100 percent, but this one, this one has left you already... meanwhile pinshure or adonbilivit
Re: W by DonCortino: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
level10:
i have been dating my girlfriend for 3years now and like all relationships, there has been ups/downs but we most times smile afterwards.She just got back from NYSC and luckily secured a job in Lagos.

NOTE [b][/b] We both live and grew up in Delta.i have no job and i am currently on my pursuing Master Degree.
Everyone i thinks shes going to leave me because she has gotten a job in Lagos,

Nairalanders does it really work like that?
Nigga! She's gonna dump yo azz!
Re: W by winetapper: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
level10:
i have been dating my girlfriend for 3years now and like all relationships, there has been ups/downs but we most times smile afterwards.She just got back from NYSC and luckily secured a job in Lagos.

NOTE [b][/b] We both live and grew up in Delta.i have no job and i am currently on my pursuing Master Degree.

La Lagos boys, La not smiling undecided

Depends on how you trust her tho
Re: W by mofeoluwadassah: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Its under probability o
Re: W by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2016
kiss her goodbye.....lagos boiz aint smiling at all.delta to lagos. bro take heart nd find anoda girl

eleyi o ti mo ara eko
Re: W by Mutuwa(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2016
level10:

If you begin to entertain repulsive opinions from people who cannot even predict the next hour,then you are in serious trouble.Work to keep the relation ship and face your music please.
Everyone has a different question paper in life.
BUT....
Never allow the mistake come from you.Always be at your best.

1 Like

Re: W by Tinalex(f): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2016
As much as you guyz have dated long,the chance of she leaving you is 70/30. If shez working now and you have no future plans with her asap,except this your so called studies of masters,Yes she will leave you for a man with a better prospect. My advice,get a job or seal the deal by proposing to her if not,their goes your relationship out into the wind. I
Re: W by decatalyst(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
She will probably leave you because she is just about to notice how insecured you feel without her in your life.

Bro, brace up! Face your books or you start working to make money. No body can make you complete or less.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: W by 9jayes: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
She's gonna leaves u
Re: W by 9jayes: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Its under probability o
Will u leave me?
Re: W by 9jayes: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
falconey:

probably not possibly because she is a step ahead, they're just speculating if her love for you is strong she can wait till your life is set.
and if it happens she leaves, move on.
From experience she's gonna leaves him
Re: W by mofeoluwadassah: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
9jayes:

Will u leave me?
wht kind of question is dis am i ur g.f undecided
Re: W by 9jayes: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
wht kind of question is dis am i ur g.f undecided
Lol, see epic reply
Re: W by mofeoluwadassah: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
9jayes:

Lol, see epic reply
u beta dont allow my b.f catch u undecided
Re: W by level10: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
DonCortino:

Nigga! She's gonna dump yo azz!

lol grin grin grin grin
Re: W by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Is she showing any sign that she wants to leave you? If No, then what's the problem here? You are just assuming, and you know assumption is the father of all frustration.

Work on yourselves, be the best version of you, work on your relationship and stop assuming undecided
Re: W by ZeeAfrica(f): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
It depends on her heart. Wen my bae n i started, i was earning way higher dan him, n his business was still in it's baby steps. He knew my heart from de begining n knew dat as much as i deal wit men of high calliber in my chosen proffession on a daily basis, i wud never bring heartache in to our relationship coz its not based on current material but on future prospect for our family n not me as an individual
Re: W by dapsonlou(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
level10:

She won't leave you, but they will help you fooock her in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

MMM Is Back To Nigeria / Must Read Romance Story: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 1 / Nigerian Girls If U Hate Broke Guys Then U Too Dont Be Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.