Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? (1448 Views)

See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by Synord(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2017
cry

Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by Synord(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2017
As shared

Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by dingbang(m): 5:14pm On May 18, 2017
Lol.. Leave the girl she be idiott... Abi na you beg am make she come rock you? Nansense.
Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by StephenJobs(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2017
Clear throat
Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by LordHelpMe(f): 5:29pm On May 18, 2017
#700 bottle water? Isorait

2 Likes

Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by Synord(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2017
dingbang:
Lol.. Leave the girl she be idiott... Abi na you beg am make she come rock you? Nansense.

I swear the thing tire me ooo grin
Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by Khd95(m): 5:47pm On May 18, 2017
op are u 'pastor gbolagar'
Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 18, 2017
LordHelpMe:
#700 bottle water? Isorait

My sister, that is the price in clubs oh. True talk. It is more expensive in Quilox sef. Almost a thousand.
Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by Synord(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

My sister, that is the price in clubs oh. True talk. It is more expensive in Quilox sef. Almost a thousand.

Leave am grin...I doubt if she ever goes clubbing..

Coca cola wey be 150 for outside na 1k for inside this club !!!
Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by LordHelpMe(f): 6:09pm On May 18, 2017
Synord:

Leave am grin...I doubt if she ever goes clubbing..

Coca cola wey be 150 for outside na 1k for inside this club !!!
Yes, I don't go clubbing, wetin I dey find? Have more pressing issues
Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by LordHelpMe(f): 6:10pm On May 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

OK. Don't know
Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by marvin902(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin grin can't stop laughing
Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by runcie09: 6:37pm On May 18, 2017
Abi nau
Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:48pm On May 18, 2017
Lol

Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by Synord(m): 7:21pm On May 18, 2017
cc lalasticlala, dominique
Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by Synord(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2017
LordHelpMe:
Yes, I don't go clubbing, wetin I dey find? Have more pressing issues
haha..mummy pressing
Mama pressing iron...Brand ambassador..
Issuer ...
Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by toonzay(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2017
Lol ....warris dis ??
Re: Ladies ,what Are You Expecting When You Rock A Random Guy In The Club ?? by Synord(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2017
StephenJobs:
Clear throat

grin

(1) (Reply)

52 Year Old South African Claims She's A Virgin And Hasn't Kissed In Her Life / Sex Is Stupid And Should Be Avoided 18+ / Disadvantages Of Losing You Virginity To A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.