Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? (1374 Views)

Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome / PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lol guyz pardon me for errors, i'm not an english student.

To the topic, what does a lady mean when she says NO dat moment the main ACTION is about to begin after a date . Do the NO actually means NO, or is she saying YES in a subtle and decorded manner.

They are situations in which the guy must have obliged to the NO she is insisting on and the next morning she will go around telling her friends dat u were not man enough, for instance after following dis babe bum to bum for a week she decided to visit me, lol dat night i prepared my self physically, mentally and staminally , did everything a random dude Should do, touched, massaged her laps, mehn i suffered dat day bt she still insisted on her NO. I just went and slept off before dem come sa i don rape her.

After a week rumors were circulating dat i'm not a man , dis girl virtually told all her friends dat shit. When i asked her the reasons to her actions, she said she was angry with me dat i didn't pushed further.

What i'm trying to know is whether girls are sometimes confused abt their desires or are just complex creatures ?
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
No means no,_fuck the rumors.

©YBR
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by pasqal09: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Well if a lady tells me No, that's it. I'm not pushing any further no matter what she thinks of me. If she really wants it, then she should learn to say yes.
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by Smellymouth: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
When a woman says NO, they actually mean NO. It's not a bluff.

If you're looking for permission to touch someone, then ask for it expressly. This includes a person you're dating..If someone says no, then respect that. If you think they're playing with your mind, let it go...

If someone is irritated that you're asking and think that you lack sponteanity, explain that you want to be respectful of them and it's your policy to ask before you touch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by vanida6: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
NO is wat dey rilly mean brother,,,,buh dere iz more explanation about it again... smiley
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by jydharry(m): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
sometimes it depends on the closeness...a lady might tell u know because she didn't want u to see her as bin too cheap but deep down if u push hard she won't resist a bit...but in most cases if they tell u know its better to back up especially if that's the first time cos she might end up telling people u are a rapist
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by youngberry001(m): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
vanida6:
NO is wat dey rilly mean brother,,,,buh dere iz more explanation about it again... smiley
V....xup
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by Stegomiah: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
No actually means No

I personally respect anyone who understands that

But, many ladies are guilty of reverse psychology

Am not gonna go into details
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by vanida6: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
youngberry001:
V....xup
am gud,,,u lie to me undecided
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by youngberry001(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
vanida6:
am gud,,,u lie to me undecided
me shocked

About wat..?
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by vanida6: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
youngberry001:
me shocked

About wat..?
about wat u said yestrday....
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Smellymouth:
When a woman says NO, they actually mean NO. It's not a bluff.

If you're looking for permission to touch someone, then ask for it expressly. This includes a person you're dating..If someone says no, then respect that. If you think they're playing with your mind, let it go...

If someone is irritated that you're asking and think that you lack sponteanity, explain that you want to be respectful of them and it's your policy to ask before you touch.

wink wink tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by youngberry001(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
vanida6:
about wat u said yestrday....
ohh yeah sorry i forget

Today 8:prompt.
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
vanida6:

Hmmn ok
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by Smellymouth: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:

wink wink tongue

Ahn- Ahn, wet punnay? On a Sunday? And I am alone? And the punnay is wet? And I am ready?

Chisos!!!

Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by vanida6: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
youngberry001:
ohh yeah sorry i forget

Today 8:prompt.
ok
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Smellymouth:

Ahn- Ahn, wet punnay? On a Sunday? And I am alone? And the punnay is wet? And I am ready?

Chisos!!!

Loool. Izz allowed na. You're a Muslim.

If smelly wee nor go to punnay, punnay wee go to smelly. cheesy

*Runs outta thread* tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by Smellymouth: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15, Wia are you running to?

Runs after her. grin

Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by sainty2k3(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
OK No means No but as some ladies already agreed up here. There is more to it. Some No actually meant to make you push a little bit

On a lighter note, may be the tune of the 'NO' can help smiley
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
in nigerian code....a girl"s yes means no
her no is yes
if she says she loves u she hates u
if she says she hates u she loves u
if she calls u ugly pls jump for joy cos she is highly attracted to u
if she calls u handsome u actually ugly
if she yells at u and tells u to stop stalking her she's actually begging u to keep on bugging her cheesy
understand all this and u will be able to get along grin

Na joke i dey oo grin

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Smellymouth:
Aderola15, Wia are you running to?

Runs after her. grin

To the other side, catch me if you can. grin tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by Tallesty1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lols
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by dacovajnr: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
To most girls their No actually means Yes, they're just to ashamed to admit it in order not to look cheap..if you had gone ahead to touch the more sensitive parts, that No would've become NOøooooouuummmmmmmmmm! Trust me. Speaking from experience though undecided
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by Fmartin(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
For those saying no is no, i disagree. i hv had experience of ladies saying no, bt letter go fr d yes. op at times no = (yes) at times yes = no.
Re: When A Lady Says No, What Does She Actually Mean? by Adeinfo: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
If you want to come off as a no nonsense person and with self control, accept a lady's no as no. An immature lady uses reverse psychology. A woman bares out her mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You Are A Shy Girl / But Bernice Burgos Looks Amazing For A 36 Year Old Woman / Signs That You're Deeply In Love (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.