Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS (94123 Views)

See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos / Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by rawtouch: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
sad
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Culin(f): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
i can't see anything
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by notoriousbabe: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
They have doned their rituals again.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by notoriousbabe: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Culin:
i can't see anything
but if na cucumber you go see am grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by goshen26: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pharaoh9:
I blame God for this

Have u taken ur drugs?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by berrystunn(m): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Wait
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Pharaoh9(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
goshen26:

Have u taken ur drugs?

stf and face the truth

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by gaffig: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
oglalasioux:
There's no god anywhere like religion will want us to believe. Why would he let this happen if there was?

No one should give me that crap about god having a reason for everything. Reason? when people are dead and in an agonizing painful way?

The church was built badly and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Once we kick away religion and face reality the earth and it's inhabitants will be better off.
I see! The earth u created or the one dat just occurred itself abi? Oh I forgot, one yeye eruption happened and boom! We came out of it? Abi. Mtscheewww.. Next!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
oglalasioux:
There's no god anywhere like religion will want us to believe. Why would he let this happen if there was?

No one should give me that crap about god having a reason for everything. Reason? when people are dead and in an agonizing painful way?

The church was built badly and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Once we kick away religion and face reality the earth and it's inhabitants will be better off.
Do you know that you were once inside your mother's womb? And back then ALL you ever knew was the inside of that womb? You didn't even know what your own mother looked like because you were inside that womb. You didn't even know that your mother was a woman and there ere other women and men and children inther world OUTSIDEyour mother's womb. What makes you so DEFINITE and sure now that it all ends here? Guy you are greatly ignorant as every baby inside their mother's womb. Humbel yourself and learn. There is Godd. Do not wait to be born out of this womb of the world to meet the reality of eternal life. You cannot see it does not mean it is not there.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
They woke up like me today but, couldn't see the end of today. Very very unfortunate angry angry

Just like I lost my wife-to-be's mum today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by azimibraun: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Many tough thins to say about the Governor, The Man to be made pastor and the church but the lives involved should be respected and people will keep the curiosities close to thei chests. The wise will understand somethings don't just occur just like that.... this is Africa.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
madridguy:
Very fortunate incident. May their souls rest in peace.
fortunate?
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Justicealh3(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
Likes & Shares was so dry here in this thread...

The church officials should be probe.

The Governor is they target.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by berrystunn(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
oglalasioux:

Believe what you think...
I know God dont have business with human..
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by hotspec(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
special thx to that aide that was reportedly pushed him out, but rest in peace to d aide as he died in his stead.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by oscarpet: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
you wan play with politicians.... e don use him juju no say something go happen na him makeam tear rase.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
doctokwus:
This is false reporting.
The governor never attended the program.These are pics of his visit after the collapse wen he was informed of it.Some bloggers with their false reporting.

cc : lalasticlala , seun , mynd44
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by azimibraun: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Harbioye:

Just like I lost my wife-to-be's mum today
Sad! But hope you knw say sm part of the wedding money go enter burial matter? God is u strength. RIP to the dead.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by donogaga(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
After the tears have dried.

The Akwa Ibom State government should get to the root cause of the collapse of the Church building.

Reports have it that the building was renovated and upgraded.

Who were the engineers involved?

Who were the architects involved?

Were those from the Akwa Ibom State Government in charge of giving approvals for building upgrading and building contacted?

Were there sharp practices involved that caused the collapse?

Were substandard products used in the construction of the building?

Thousands of years ago, a big building collapsed in the land of the Philistine, at least we know why it collapsed. As Samson pushed down the pillars of the building.

This is 2016 and we must know why that building collapsed and any mortal who is found culpable should face the full weight of the law.

#AkwaIbomMourns
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by ikombe: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Luckymay:
Tragic. But is that not a smile I'm seeing on his face?
before it collapsed undecided
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
oglalasioux:
There's no god anywhere like religion will want us to believe.

God is NOT a religious idea

Read here : https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by azimibraun: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
donogaga:
After the tears have dried.

The Akwa Ibom State government should get to the root cause of the collapse of the Church building.

Reports have it that the building was renovated and upgraded.

Who were the engineers involved?

Who were the architects involved?

Were those from the Akwa Ibom State Government in charge of giving approvals for building upgrading and building contacted?

Were there sharp practices involved that caused the collapse?

Were substandard products used in the construction of the building?

Thousands of years ago, a big building collapsed in the land of the Philistine, at least we know why it collapsed. As Samson pushed down the pillars of the building.

This is 2016 and we must know why that building collapsed and any mortal who is found culpable should face the full weight of the law.

#AkwaIbomMourns
Word! At least that's one direction... the African own still dey oneside....
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Chikpat(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Thisstatement happened on d day a pastor z consecrated a bishop?

What a bad omen!

May d souls of d faithful departed rest in peace.

What a bad omen!
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by multicolored(f): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
He escaped the tragedy by not arriving on time to the church..... and then your last sentence said the building collapsed 30 minutes after he arrived.
Which one is the truth?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by visijo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
Very painful, what a great tragedy.. it even affected my neighbor son.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by jeylord20: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pharaoh9:
I blame God for this
nawa 4 u ooo God the do mistake
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by jeylord20: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
mr governor congratulation 4 ur life and to the death rest in peace
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by bangging(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Luckymay:
Tragic. But is that not a smile I'm seeing on his face?
where u reading this news from?
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by claremont(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
doctokwus:
This is false reporting.
The governor never attended the program.These are pics of his visit after the collapse wen he was informed of it.Some bloggers with their false reporting.
What does it matter if he attended or not?! Is his life more valuable than those who died?!

People have died due to the negligence of religious folks keen to make a quick buck, and the argument is on whether the governor was in attendance?! I weep for Nigerians sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
ASSUMING THE GOVERNOR IS NOT INVOLVED ON A VISIT , HE WOULD HAVE SEALED THE CHURCH AND CALLED FOR AN INVESTIGATION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.