Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS (94122 Views)

See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos / Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by AlanSugar(m): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2016
dainformant:
it all over the news, the governor was there but he arrived late BEFORE the collapse... check ur facts

How can you say he arrived late before the collapse? We are talking about the building collapse and not the church service so udom actually arrived early for the collapse! I saw a previous post where someone reported that udom arrived late and 30 mins later the building collapsed, and I wondered how? Arriving late for church isn't the issue here but did he arrive late for the collapse or not cos some say he only came after the collapse and that he wasn't at the premises before the accident?
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by AlanSugar(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2016
fratermathy:
This governor's luck is something else. His head has serious ororo!

I didn't read where it said he's the only survivor! There were also other non-entities that survived the crash. People and their mentality!
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by benny4wax(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Do you know that you were once inside your mother's womb? And back then ALL you ever knew was the inside of that womb? You didn't even know what your own mother looked like because you were inside that womb. You didn't even know that your mother was a woman and there ere other women and men and children inther world OUTSIDEyour mother's womb. What makes you so DEFINITE and sure now that it all ends here? Guy you are greatly ignorant as every baby inside their mother's womb. Humbel yourself and learn. There is Godd. Do not wait to be born out of this womb of the world to meet the reality of eternal life. You cannot see it does not mean it is not there.
please, he is entitled to his opinions. Don't come here forming religious war Lord's. God never asked you to fight his battle. My one cent.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by CharlieMaria(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2016
oglalasioux:
There's no god anywhere like religion will want us to believe. Why would he let this happen if there was?

No one should give me that crap about god having a reason for everything. Reason? when people are dead and in an agonizing painful way?

The church was built badly and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Once we kick away religion and face reality the earth and it's inhabitants will be better off.
Was it God's fault that the building collapsed? If we get careless should we also blame God for our own carelessness? The engineer who worked on the building and his team if they failed to construct the edifice with the standard and desired material specifications and reinforcement should we also blame God for their carelessness? Why blame God? Because you are an atheist is that it? Well note one thing: even if you don't believe in the existence of God, note that God exist outside your mind, your doubting his existence doesn't make it false. You merely prolong your ignorance. If one dies a horrible death as you pointed, note that our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ died even a worse death than they. So take your hatred of God and channel it to your sins and stop complaining.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Luckymay(f): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2016
bangging:
where u reading this news from?
Does it matter?
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Luckymay(f): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2016
madjune:

Not his fault. Most Akwaibomites speak with plastic smiles.
Good to know
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2016
in jazz still strong and active in get luck say e never expire
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Ayanko(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2016
Luckymay:
Tragic. But is that not a smile I'm seeing on his face?
I checked that pis again and again. That was when he was coming in. The roof was still standing and the congregations were welcoming him.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by able20(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2016
oglalasioux:
There's no god anywhere like religion will want us to believe. Why would he let this happen if there was?

No one should give me that crap about god having a reason for everything. Reason? when people are dead and in an agonizing painful way?

The church was built badly and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Once we kick away religion and face reality the earth and it's inhabitants will be better off.
How can you define obsolute 'Reality'
Is that an alternative to serving God.
Give us alternative , or be quiet.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2016
Maybe the congregation clapped/roared in unison and triggered a resonance vibration? Similar to standard procedure with a marching band having to break step when crossing a bridge. #longshot
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Kyllahmc(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2016
victorazy:

You lack knowledge, enlighten u is like trying to make pig drive a car.
hahaha no i dont. Rather youre the one who got blinded by religion.. Why dont you ask questions? Now listen...
Since God created us in his image our reasoning should be somehow similar to his.. A place of worship colapsing without any warning from the sky daddy Is totally unnacceptable... Could it be that he was bn distracted by the the war in the middle east? (lol sorry) bro jus quit religion and see things clearly... There is no God anywere man.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by victorazy(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2016
Kyllahmc:
hahaha no i dont. Rather youre the one who got blinded by religion.. Why dont you ask questions? Now listen...
Since God created us in his image our reasoning should be somehow similar to his.. A place of worship colapsing without any warning from the sky daddy Is totally unnacceptable... Could it be that he was bn distracted by the the war in the middle east? (lol sorry) bro jus quit religion and see things clearly... There is no God anywere man.

To me u made no sense undecided
Thank God you said "God created us in his image so we oughtact like him" grin

U've already answered urself.
If you like go and gather kwack engeers to handle ur church building be expecting God to hold the beams and columns grin

Think like God bro!
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Rozaystunna(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2016
oglalasioux:

iswr
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by fratermathy(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2016
AlanSugar:

I didn't read where it said he's the only survivor! There were also other non-entities that survived the crash. People and their mentality!

And where did I imply that he was the only survivor?

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by AlanSugar(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2016
fratermathy:

And where did I imply that he was the only survivor?

What exactly was your implicication when you expressed surprise, gratitude and all what not over his survival? Why didn't you mention all the others in a single sentence that survived too? Park well joohr.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by fratermathy(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2016
AlanSugar:

What exactly was your implicication when you expressed surprise, gratitude and all what not over his survival? Why didn't you mention all the others in a single sentence that survived too? Park well joohr.

What is this one's problem?

The post said the governor survived ba?

I said his head has oil.

How that one take affect you?

Did I say that others did not survive?

Naija people. This Sunday Morning you just sit and conjecture things in your head. Your own is finished.

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by oskaaay(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2016
RIP
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Collins87: 11:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Somebody very close to the Governor should go now and ask the Governor to explain why he was smiling
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by CXLVII: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
The guy Juju tight
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Culin(f): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
notoriousbabe:
but if na cucumber you go see am grin grin grin
Boo! Boo! off point reply
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by obinna58(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Do you know that you were once inside your mother's womb? And back then ALL you ever knew was the inside of that womb? You didn't even know what your own mother looked like because you were inside that womb. You didn't even know that your mother was a woman and there ere other women and men and children inther world OUTSIDEyour mother's womb. What makes you so DEFINITE and sure now that it all ends here? Guy you are greatly ignorant as every baby inside their mother's womb. Humbel yourself and learn. There is Godd. Do not wait to be born out of this womb of the world to meet the reality of eternal life. You cannot see it does not mean it is not there.
lol weak God that can't even protect his worshipers, I once read here abt about man who survived plan crash because he was busy reading bible, now people who gave out their time in order to praise the so called creator died in action
The lord is good
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by crackhouse(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
dainformant:
dat was during the service
...and the people that died never knew their death was few minutes away.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by cutestPat: 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
oglalasioux:

The church was built badly and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Once we kick away
religion and face reality the earth and it's inhabitants will be better off.

Thank God it is god you mention and not my GOD. God says I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy on and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion on. God in heaven knows why it happened.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by cutestPat: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
obinna58:
lol weak God that can't even protect his worshipers, I once read here abt about man who survived plan crash because he was busy reading bible, now people who gave out their time in order to praise the so called creator died in action
The lord is good

What an awkward comment. Psalm 14:1 says it is only a fool that says there's no God. So therefore you are the biggest fool in the surface of this Earth. Repent otherwise you perish in Hell Fire.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by obinna58(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
cutestPat:

What an awkward comment. Psalm 14:1 says it is only a fool that says there's no God. So therefore you are the biggest fool in the surface of this Earth. Repent otherwise you perish in Hell Fire.
hell fire that your merciful and perfect god created for those who he directed not to worship him, mysterious god indeed
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by annawhite(f): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
doctokwus:
This is false reporting.
The governor never attended the program.These are pics of his visit after the collapse wen he was informed of it.Some bloggers with their false reporting.
are you okay?

He was in the church.....
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Princewell2012(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
dainformant:
dat was during the service

Apart from that, he has every right to be happy for escaping such death. What if he was the target.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by UuzbaGuuzba: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
obinna58:
The lord is good
The choice is yours. On earth you have, in your mother's womb, you had 9months. And then you came out. On earth, depending, you can have up to 120 years max, then you really-really need to die. In eternity, Time is stopped. We can only explain it as a period of infinite years. How long can you put your finger in fire? 1/2 second and you start feeling serious pain. Even 100 years of suffering and misfortune is nothing compared to an infinite number of years of perfect enjoyment. If the forth coming years of reward are worth it to you, and all you had to endure was a short period of suffering, I don't think you would mind the suffering. How long can you live? By 2116 you must have died. And must face the stopping of time into infinity. What bulding materials will you use to contruct comfort for yourself?in a terrain without atoms and molecuels and gravity? Outside of God is Hell. God is the only comfortafter death.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by UuzbaGuuzba: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
benny4wax:
please, he is entitled to his opinions. Don't come here forming religious war Lord's. God never asked you to fight his battle. My one cent.
Well, my mistake then. You have heard about Christianity as of 2016 and earlier because the message was brought to you by somebody else. Those who have ears to hear always hear.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by LaideOyebade: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
It is well
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by obinna58(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
The choice is yours. On earth you have, in your mother's womb, you had 9months. And then you came out. On earth, depending, you can have up to 120 years max, then you really-really need to die. In eternity, Time is stopped. We can only explain it as a period of infinite years. How long can you put your finger in fire? 1/2 second and you start feeling serious pain. Even 100 years of suffering and misfortune is nothing compared to an infinite number of years of perfect enjoyment. If the forth coming years of reward are worth it to you, and all you had to endure was a short period of suffering, I don't think you would mind the suffering. How long can you live? By 2116 you must have died. And must face the stopping of time into infinity. What bulding materials will you use to contruct comfort for yourself?in a terrain without atoms and molecuels and gravity? Outside of God is Hell. God is the only comfortafter death.
. Lol true talk but unfortunately religion is what gives people hope by telling them exactly what they wish to hear, comforting them with lies lol the truth is that its an act of greedy people once u existed u continue to exist forever, have you ever wondered why they tell that their is no sin in heaven and all u have to do is believe haha if it's true then ur are not fully in control of your mind cos god must av taken something away making you incomplete haha perfect God that never shows itself
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by UuzbaGuuzba: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2016
obinna58:
. Lol true talk but unfortunately religion is what gives people hope by telling them exactly what they wish to hear, comforting them with lies lol the truth is that its an act of greedy people once u existed u continue to exist forever, have you ever wondered why they tell that their is no sin in heaven and all u have to do is believe haha if it's true then ur are not fully in control of your mind cos god must av taken something away making you incomplete haha perfect God that never shows itself
People have been catching and eating fish for years and the fish have never learnt how to dodge same old trap that man sets. Lions are strong. But 1 bullet of a gun overpowers it. Mean is wise because man has a soul. Your soul Makes you conscious. Your soul will never cease to be. We did not enter into you mothers womb to tell you we existed. Even if we could, your mum would have died and you as well. But you were born and met us all here. It is a simple affair. Just have faith and believe it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.