Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS (94120 Views)

See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos / Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by buoye1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
They woke up like me today but, couldn't see the end of today. Very very unfortunate angry angry
This is so deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by SBG04: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
A building collapses in his state and in his very presence and what does he do? He takes the next available N50 million naira bullet proof SUV and runs away, leaving the peasants to rescue themselves. Doesn't stay back to coordinate rescue efforts like any sane person in a position of authority would. I really wish that building fell on his head gan gan. Useless human being! The very same people that will waive building permits for their friends and cronies, endangering the lives of thousands in the process! Don't be shocked when this idiot governor organises a thanksgiving next week to "thank God" for saving his life.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Emma1Oj(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
They woke up like me today but, couldn't see the end of today. Very very unfortunate angry angry
that's why its not right for anyone to carry life on his or her head. no one shld take life too serious, because lifebis a mystery.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by oglalasioux(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

God is NOT a religious idea

Read here : https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion

It is. Please prove it is not.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Henrypraise: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
idupaul:
Innocent Christians died yet all the corrupt politicians made it out alive.... I still dont understand how this concept of religion works

honestly, buhari n tinubu shud av being killed it... corrupt polithiefians...

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by DedeNkem: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
RIP the dead. Unfortunately (but not surprising), their imaginary god didn't exist enough to stop the deaths in its own house of st*upid worship!

Would these deaths in a church make dumb christians to realize there's no god? No! They will keep on believing in their crappy religion! Religion makes Nigerians very dumb!

Now about the building, they either used inferior materials or a bad design by an incompetent architect or someone looted some money and used inefficient quantity of materials.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
oglalasioux:

It is. Please prove it is not.

I just gave you a link undecided undecided .

HERE IS THE PROOF https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by SBG04: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
idupaul:
Innocent Christians died yet all the corrupt politicians made it out alive.... I still dont understand how this concept of religion works
And what exactly were the innocent Christians doing, dining with the corrupt politicians? Please stop being naive and ignorant at the same time. Keep your beliefs to yourself. Nigeria is a religious country. If you don't like it here, go seek asylum elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by mezebel(f): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
oglalasioux:
There's no god anywhere like religion will want us to believe. Why would he let this happen if there was?

No one should give me that crap about god having a reason for everything. Reason? when people are dead and in an agonizing painful way?

The church was built badly and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Once we kick away religion and face reality the earth and it's inhabitants will be better off.
God did not tatoo expiring date on anyone's life. He giveth and He taketh at any given time. He cometh like a thief in d night,maybe u are waiting for trumpet to sound...their own alarm don blow be that ooo. RIP
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by 4nobody4every1: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
SBG04:
A building collapses in his state and in his very presence and what does he do? He takes the next available N50 million naira bullet proof SUV and runs away, leaving the peasants to rescue themselves. Doesn't stay back to coordinate rescue efforts like any sane person in a position of authority would. I really wish that building fell on his head gan gan. Useless human being! The very same people that will waive building permits for their friends and cronies, endangering the lives of thousands in the process! Don't be shocked when this idiot governor organises a thanksgiving next week to "thank God" for saving his life.
Exactly , l agree with the bold, as a servant of his state , he ought to remain on ground and assist to co-ordinate the rescue of those trapped in the disaster, all these politicians do not give a fly hoot to the masses , it is all about their stomach, nonsense angry angry
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by mezebel(f): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
DedeNkem:
RIP the dead. Unfortunately (but not surprising), their imaginary god didn't exist enough to stop the deaths in its own house of st*upid worship!

Would these deaths in a church make dumb christians to realize there's no god? No! They will keep on believing in their crappy religion! Religion makes Nigerians very dumb!

Now about the building, they either used inferior materials or a bad design by an incompetent architect or someone looted some money and used inefficient quantity of materials.
may God grant u the grace for repentance.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
Harbioye:

Just like I lost my wife-to-be's mum today
so sorry for the loss, take heart & may God comfort all of you to bear to great loss. #mysympathy
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
buoye1:
This is so deep

my brother I am short of words I tell you. It's very deep cry cry
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Emma1Oj:

that's why its not right for anyone to carry life on his or her head. no one shld take life too serious, because lifebis a mystery.
You are very right my brother but, some people don't see it the way you see it. It's very unfortunate cry cry
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by oglalasioux(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Do you know that you were once inside your mother's womb? And back then ALL you ever knew was the inside of that womb? You didn't even know what your own mother looked like because you were inside that womb. You didn't even know that your mother was a woman and there ere other women and men and children inther world OUTSIDEyour mother's womb. What makes you so DEFINITE and sure now that it all ends here? Guy you are greatly ignorant as every baby inside their mother's womb. Humbel yourself and learn. There is Godd. Do not wait to be born out of this womb of the world to meet the reality of eternal life. You cannot see it does not mean it is not there.

There's no consciousness after death. The Bible you believe in said that much in Ecclesiastes 9:5. The only thing close to eternal life is that the atoms that made you cannot die. But for you having eternal life is a mirage.

You should be the one to liberate yourself from the fear religion instilled in you. I've long liberated myself from those baseless fears. People died in a church in Akwa Ibom State today.

In a church!

If anything happens to me tonight it's just a coincidence just like those Uyo church casualties. Don't even think your so called god has defended himself. Millions of children are going to bed tonight hungry. If your kind of god exist those children should be his priority not people who say he doesn't exist.

Things are there that I can't obviously see. Maybe with time we'll see them. But for now religion is out of the list for me. It has nothing to offer to the world and the god/gods they brandish is/are fake.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by IKEOHA2019: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
dainformant:
it all over the news, the governor was there but he arrived late BEFORE the collapse... check ur facts

No he was there during the collapse. I know one of his details who sustained injury
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Lovita2020baby: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
fotadmowmend:
lyk seriously??
No seriously like undecided undecided
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Life4Varnity: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Do you know that you were once inside your mother's womb? And back then ALL you ever knew was the inside of that womb? You didn't even know what your own mother looked like because you were inside that womb. You didn't even know that your mother was a woman and there ere other women and men and children inther world OUTSIDEyour mother's womb. What makes you so DEFINITE and sure now that it all ends here? Guy you are greatly ignorant as every baby inside their mother's womb. Humbel yourself and learn. There is Godd. Do not wait to be born out of this womb of the world to meet the reality of eternal life. You cannot see it does not mean it is not there.

May God and his infinite mercy upgrade your knowledge mentally and spiritually

You are a great speaker. Pls always let them know where they are wrong

God bless u
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by oglalasioux(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
gaffig:

I see! The earth u created or the one dat just occurred itself abi? Oh I forgot, one yeye eruption happened and boom! We came out of it? Abi. Mtscheewww.. Next!

I'll rather believe the big bang that shows me evidence than a book that says the stars were created to beautify the sky.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by oglalasioux(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
mezebel:
God did not tatoo expiring date on anyone's life. He giveth and He taketh at any given time. He cometh like a thief in d night,maybe u are waiting for trumpet to sound...their own alarm don blow be that ooo. RIP

You mean god created us just to fatten us for the kill? We are worse than domestic animals I suppose?
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
oglalasioux:

There's no consciousness after death. The Bible you believe in said that much in Ecclesiastes 9:5. The only thing close to eternal life is that the atoms that made you cannot die. But for you having eternal life is a mirage.

You should be the one to liberate yourself from the fear religion instilled in you. I've long liberated myself from those baseless fears. People died in a church in Akwa Ibom State today.

In a church!

If anything happens to me tonight it's just a coincidence just like those Uyo church casualties. Don't even think your so called god has defended himself. Millions of children are going to bed tonight hungry. If your kind of god exist those children should be his priority not people who say he doesn't exist.

Things are there that I can't obviously see. Maybe with time we'll see them. But for now religion is out of the list for me. It has nothing to offer to the world and the god/gods they brandish is/are fake.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by crazysam001: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
Logician:
See convoy of a governor that depends on allocation to pay salaries
Yes thats why they are asking for oil companies to relocate their Hq's to Uyo so they can use their taxes and royalties to fuel convoys and pay salaries instead of dashing lagos to do same with and dash APC the balance

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by vioment: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Over capacity. I thank God for the lives not lost.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by CHARLOE(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
mezebel:
So their death came like a thief in d note, are u saying Jesus killed dem?
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by idupaul: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
SBG04:

And what exactly were the innocent Christians doing, dining with the corrupt politicians? Please stop being naive and ignorant at the same time. Keep your beliefs to yourself. Nigeria is a religious country. If you don't like it here, go seek asylum elsewhere.

Nigeria is not a religious country at all..keep conning yourselves .
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by donnie(m): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
is that a smile on his face?
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
oglalasioux:

Love you too, bro. Saying I type like a he goat is not actually an insult. It's good you read it even if you don't subscribe to my idea.
keep quiet and listen when elders speak.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by toshmann(m): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
idupaul:

My dear these criminals no de ever die grin

Not wishing them death, but when this kind thing happen, na only poor people de die.
No ask me why
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by BALLOSKI: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
They said he arrived late, they said his aid pushed him to safety. Which do we believe?
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by Senorprinz(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
multicolored:
He escaped the tragedy by not arriving on time to the church..... and then your last sentence said the building collapsed 30 minutes after he arrived.
Which one is the truth?

the thing taya me sef.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by jamjam1991(m): 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
kilo shele ghun ghun
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by almacr2(m): 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
sad event

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.