Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS (94124 Views)

See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos / Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by obinna58(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
People have been catching and eating fish for years and the fish have never learnt how to dodge same old trap that man sets. Lions are strong. But 1 bullet of a gun overpowers it. Mean is wise because man has a soul. Your soul Makes you conscious. Your soul will never cease to be. We did not enter into you mothers womb to tell you we existed. Even if we could, your mum would have died and you as well. But you were born and met us all here. It is a simple affair. Just have faith and believe it.
. Just believe lol am my own god
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
obinna58:
. Just believe lol am my own god
Did you give birth to yourself?
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by obinna58(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Did you give birth to yourself?
did God create itself?
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
obinna58:
did God create itself?
. Though this is not the right platform to discuss this type of issue. Depending on how serious you want to be about reasoning this out, I can help. But it is all up to you. God himself has Always been. You and I exist within Time and Space. You are a composite of soul. Your body is made of atoms, matter etc. Your soul is not. It is spirit. Whether I am lying or not, you must definitely find out AFTER you are dead. In faith, we believe in God and Jesus Christ whom he sent to us. God loves you. You don't have to keep quarelling with him. You have just 1 life, at maximum 2116 to love him back and show it. Your soul, You yourself, will disconnect from your body. You cannot be born back on earth again as a baby and relive another life.
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by obinna58(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
. Though this is not the right platform to discuss this type of issue. Depending on how serious you want to be about reasoning this out, I can help. But it is all up to you. God himself has Always been. You and I exist within Time and Space. You are a composite of soul. Your body is made of atoms, matter etc. Your soul is not. It is spirit. Whether I am lying or not, you must definitely find out AFTER you are dead. In faith, we believe in God and Jesus Christ whom he sent to us. God loves you. You don't have to keep quarelling with him. You have just 1 life, at maximum 2116 to love him back and show it. Your soul, You yourself, will disconnect from your body. You cannot be born back on earth again as a baby and relive another life.
if God existed on his own then we are capable of existing on our own lol God existed through human and talking of Jesus Christ so your powerful perfect God can't just forgive our sin rather than sending someone for us to kill in order to forgive chaii!!!! Why na what hav we done to Europeans that made them punish us dis way cry
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by UuzbaGuuzba: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
obinna58:
if God existed on his own then we are capable of existing on our own lol God existed through human and talking of Jesus Christ so your powerful perfect God can't just forgive our sin rather than sending someone for us to kill in order to forgive chaii!!!! Why na what hav we done to Europeans that made them punish us dis way cry
If you seek, you shall find. Are you seeking or just wish to make jest?
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by obinna58(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
If you seek, you shall find. Are you seeking or just wish to make jest?
I'm not gonna partake in comforting lies neither I'm I gonna make jest of it but always gonna stay with fact nd reality
Re: Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2016
obinna58:
I'm not gonna partake in comforting lies neither I'm I gonna make jest of it but always gonna stay with fact nd reality
Scientist make mistakes often. What if you died and then discovered that there IS God? What will you do then? I really don't know what your background or experiences have been in the past. But might I suggest storybook-like reading of the Bible. Just if you can, New Testament, Matthew Page 1 on and on. Don't memorise or underline anything. Just as a novel read consistently to the end. It will take a while. Do it bit by bit daily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.