Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander (2276 Views)

I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by piperson(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Omg she's my namesake grin we're all beautiful like that.
That "she's a giver" sounds off.

i mean what I say

That word best describe her exagerrating
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by piperson(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Omg she's my namesake grin we're all beautiful like that.
That "she's a giver" sounds off.

i mean what I say

That word best describe her exagerrating

no pun intended
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by eph12(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Security reasons? Mstcheww
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by saintCaligula(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
You don't understand English abi you bleached your brain too?
I said girls that bear that name are beautiful.

You see your life....
what name are you bearing?..
i thought your name is otondo?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Awww she is pretty.. kiss
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by piperson(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
ObioratheBully:
cool

Thanks bro..

I'm too young to get married..

that makes two of us ooh

but I love my son
smiley

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by ObioratheBully: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
piperson:

that makes two of us ooh

but I love my son
smiley

grin

Proud dad..

Do fast marry your babymama.. I need to chop rice
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Rosche: 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Today, We honour the founder of the friend zone! grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 11, 2016
Captainbells:
Awww she is pretty.. kiss

go marry too
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by vizkiz: 12:28am On Dec 11, 2016
Mehn, she is Damn pretty wink
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Williamsesco(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
Oga where is your own pre wedding pix? tongue
babe you got things plenty... We marry me
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
go marry too
Come and marry me na
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2016
Captainbells:

Come and marry me na
put up your picture first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ / Mechanic Love! Check Out This Loved Up Photo Of A Mechanic & His Girl. / What Is Her Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.