Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted (71014 Views)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by seunfape(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Materials testing need to be considered before buildings
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by victorazy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
LastSurvivor11:
Still wondering how/why the so called "men of God " can't see vision of such calamity befalling them but tend to see the tomorrow of the whole world..

Hmmm.. something is fishy..

Nice question.
There are things u need to understand that these so called men of God are human like you and I.

Their are foces against them also and because of distractions coming from their fellowers they can be caught.

Have this in mind that men of God are selfless kind of people, they pay less attention to themselves but other. That is one of the reasons.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by LazyTypist(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
$2000 worth of Bitcoins for sale at N510. we sell from $20 and upwards...... whatsapp this No 08154989994
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by brojoshua: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
The few true servants of Christ have repeatedly been warning the false christains who are following the false prophets and false pastors to believe in Christ Jesus in truth that He may (truly) save them that they may know the truth and that the truth may make them free and that they may no more be deceived by the false prophets and that those who believe among them should flee from their midst otherwise they share of their punishment, otherwise these false pastors will continue to waste many of their followers, who also are false christains, physically on earth and all of them will be condemned and destroyed forever in hell on the Day of judgment along with Satan their prince.
These false pastors have become rich by taking from their followers and are also wasting their lives physically and also prepared them for everlasting destruction in the Day of judgment, for he who dies in unbelief or in false christain's faith dies eternally, along with themselves and Satan their prince.
The word of God says, "Feed the flock for slaughter, whose owners slaughter them and feel no guilt; those who sell them say, Blessed be the Lord, for I rich; and their shepherds do not pity them. Zech. 11:4, 5. And because most people of the church in the world do not believe in God in truth, will not listen to His words and His words through His own servants, God has allowed them to be deceived by the false prophets who speak by demons, to be wasted physically and to lead them into everlasting destruction along with themselves and the Devil their father. The word of God says, "Next, take for yourself the implement of a foolish shepherd. For indeed I will raise up a shepherd in the land who will not care for those who are cut off, nor seek the young, nor heal that are broken, nor feed those that still stand. But he will eat the flesh of the fat and tear their hooves in pieces. Zech. 11:15, 16. (First this is talking about the wicked leaders but is it not also very true of what the false prophets of our days are doing?)
Now do not let those other false christains whose camps and churches have not fallen nor kill anyone rejoice, may be because they have false prophets that are very wise or crafty or wiser than those whose churches are falling and killing, nor let them think that those who suffer such a fate were worse sinners than the others, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.
And the time has come for judgment to begin in the house of God or where they called His house and among the people of God or those who falsely call themselves His people.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by lollmaolol(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Cadamlk:
How many media in the Government are known to be reasonable?

They are all liars
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by stonekc(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
I can see dat u reason tru ur anus...retarded fooluote author=Zoharariel post=51825337]Yahweh and his 10,000 angels should have prevented the building from collapsing.

Afterall, It is written in Psalm 91:

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Well, “the shadow of the Almighty” just sent hundreds of gullible worshippers to their early graves in Uyo yesterday. grin

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

Yes, we saw how Yahweh delivered his children into the mouth of the fowler yesterday in Uyo. grin

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Unfortunately, the arrow that struck those worshippers yesterday was dead-on accurate.

Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

Yes, you guessed right! The tragic event occurred at noonday - and Yahweh couldn't do jack about it grin

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Well, 876kg iron-bars & stanchions fell on the victims' heads yesterday in Uyo - and the result was instantaneous death. grin

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Nonsense! Tell that to the corpses of the victims.

Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

Well, aside from the boko-haram carnage that has been ravaging the habitations of Yahweh in Borno, this is the 2nd-time the habitation of Yahweh is collapsing & killing his brainwashed & gullible congregants since the T.B Joshua's building collapse. grin

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Newsflash: Evil befell your children in Uyo yesterday. Is there any evil worse than being killed by stanchions & iron-bars? grin

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

The angels must have been sleeping or drinking ogogoro when the tragedy struck in Uyo. grin

They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Yes, we saw how the angels ferried their copses into the mortuary.

Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

You don't have to go far, I will accompany you to the Kano Zoo in Kano State where you can trample upon the lion cubs live on camera and see what becomes of you. grin

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

Those poor souls who died yesterday must have forgotten your name. grin

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Wait! You mean the woman whose head was shattered by a (73kg x 12metres = 876kg) iron-bar went to that church to call upon Satan? grin

With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Yes, u're right. Those victims are still alive in your 400-bedroom mansion in heaven - Oloshiii! grin

***As for the brain-dead media aide who says affliction shall never rise a 2nd time, well - I will be quick to remind him when it happens again. grin cheesy grin[/quote]
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by solacong: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Zoharariel:
Yahweh and his 10,000 angels should have prevented the building from collapsing.

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Well, “the shadow of the Almighty” just sent hundreds of gullible worshippers to their early graves in Uyo yesterday. grin

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

Yes, we saw how Yahweh delivered his children into the mouth of the fowler yesterday in Uyo. grin

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Unfortunately, the arrow that struck those worshippers yesterday was dead-on accurate.

Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

Yes, you guessed right! The tragic event occurred at noonday - and Yahweh couldn't do jack about it grin

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Well, 876kg iron-bars & stanchions fell on the victims' heads yesterday in Uyo - and the result was instantaneous death. grin

Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

Well, aside from the boko-haram carnage that has been ravaging the habitations of Yahweh in Borno, this is the 2nd-time the habitation of Yahweh is collapsing & killing his brainwashed & gullible congregants since the T.B Joshua's building collapse. grin

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Newsflash: Evil befell your children in Uyo yesterday. Is there any evil worse than being killed by stanchions & iron-bars? grin

The angels must have been sleeping or drinking ogogoro when the tragedy struck in Uyo. grin

They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

You don't have to go far, I will accompany you to the Kano Zoo in Kano State where you can trample upon the lion cubs live on camera and see what becomes of you. grin

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Wait! You mean the woman whose head was shattered by a (73kg x 12metres = 876kg) iron-bar went to that church to call upon Satan? grin

Yes, u're right. Those victims are still alive in your 400-bedroom mansion in heaven - Oloshiii! grin

***As for the brain-dead media aide who says affliction shall never rise a 2nd time, well - I will be quick to remind him when it happens again. grin cheesy grin

...and let's see if these hands of yours will be able to type then
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by menxer: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
DMeanMan:

There were 6 Fucccking Survivors you. angry angry

Where do you people get your stats from?

The Basis of so many people's spirituality is built on Pig Shiiit I swear. angry angry

Oooooh,
they were 6? And only one had a Bible right?
That's the one I heard of most.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by MaziOmenuko: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
DavSagacity:

The fact that such tragedy happened in the church does that change the fact that God is GOD. No it doesn't.
To answer your naughty question that emanated from ur micro dencimal way of reasoning...where was GOD when he allowed them nailed his beloved son on the Cross for u and for me..?

Say what? Died were for who? Abeg, park one side with that your caveman story! Human and blood sacrifice is a silly characteristics I wouldn't want to associate myself with. And for what was the death for if the people died for are still dieing like chicken?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by streetzdreamz(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
what's it with this st*pid sets of people called atheists?? the atheists we have in Nigeria are the most f**lish beings I'd hear or read about, atheists ought to be smart and intelligent, tending towards being a genius!!! this ones are just dumb mofos who trolls over any misfortune, who is begging you people to believe in a creator?? who is pleading with you to change your views and believes?? its your f*cking life, if you choose to believe you came into existence from any method other than the conventional means is your own kettle of fish,disasters happens and you wouldn't even consider the dead victims but rather start up your f**lish deluded arguments of a God or no God,who gives a f*ck if you roast in suffer at the end of time or not? irritating BL**dy creatures!!!@topic the man got what he deserved for uttering such nonsense, the beams used were heavy and ought to be braced with adequate pillars, all in a bid to cut cost or sheer ignorance/st*pidity, r.I.p to the dead.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by ShineuEye: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Not necessary
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Siddeek: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
evil gathering begets evil outcome.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by peachesandroses(f): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Zoharariel:
Yahweh and his 10,000 angels should have prevented the building from collapsing.

***As for the brain-dead media aide who says affliction shall never rise a 2nd time, well - I will be quick to remind him when it happens again. grin cheesy grin

Hello, happy Sunday...I come in the name of peace;
it was a structural problem not a spiritual problem... my God has the power to stop it if he wanted to, but just like you said he's omniscience,he sees ahead ,so we wouldnt know why he lets some things happen and truly the lord works in a mysterious way ,but later at the end we will understand why he let those things happen.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by JonCina(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
There's nothing wrong with what he said concerning Akwaibom State having good Structural Engineers. Having good Structural Engineers doesn't mean the Church engaged the services of a good Structural Engineer!
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by LastSurvivor11: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
dabrightt:
Can you just listen to yourself and see how foolish you are...They is how some stupid people use lack of sence to brew evil occurence over themself and there family who are you to say a word against God it seems your life isn't inportant to u ....receive a fresh new brain in jesus name

Typical Christian..
Instead of you to make ur point and clear the air based on the issue but you resort to insults and treat..
Between us now, who sound foolish and frustrated??
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by maasoap(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
dabrightt:
Can you just listen to yourself and see how foolish you are...They is how some stupid people use lack of sence to brew evil occurence over themself and there family who are you to say a word against God it seems your life isn't inportant to u ....receive a fresh new brain in jesus name
You didn't make any sense. In fact, you sounded like a brainwashed.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Paulpeps(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by madjune(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Life4Varnity:
May God heal some nihetians mentally

Happy Sunday my nairalanders.

May evil not befall us in Jesus name

This year shall be a glorious year for us

No recession shall tell on us

Hit like to claim this prayer

This year wey don finish or the new year, bro?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by dabrightt: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
LastSurvivor11:

Typical Christian..
Instead of you to make ur point and clear the air based on the issue but you resort to insults and treat..
Between us now, who sound foolish and frustrated??
Bro I am not insulting you by calling you a fool...Bible called you so.

Psalm 14 vs 1 The fool says in his heart, "There is
no God." They are corrupt, their
deeds are vile; there is no one who
does good.

I wonder what you have been gaining by fooling yourself with this useless belief.. why do you submit yourself to the torment of devil...

I pray for you to receive a new insight and any demonic curse in your life will be removed in jesus name
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Exciton(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
solacong:

...and let's see if these hands of yours will be able to type then

Zoharariel, kindly send Solacong monthly updates of your well manicured hands in the process of typing some random shit.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by LastSurvivor11: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
victorazy:

Nice question.
There are things u need to understand that these so called men of God are human like you and I.

Their are foces against them also and because of distractions coming from their fellowers they can be caught.

Have this in mind that men of God are selfless kind of people, they pay less attention to themselves but other. That is one of the reasons.

No bro..
Ur the one who really need to understand that they are everything but what you just presumed..
They don't see anything and God doesn't show them anything..
TB Joshua is a perfect example..
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by dabrightt: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
maasoap:

You didn't make any sense. In fact, you sounded like a brainwashed.
People like you don't return to God until you encounter disaster..

I Pray for you any power that has blindfolded your destiny shall be distroyed in jesus name
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by peeberry2(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=Zoharariel post=51825337]Yahweh and his 10,000 angels should have prevented the building from collapsing.

***As for the brain-dead media aide who says affliction shall never rise a 2nd time, well - I will be quick to remind him when it happens again. grin cheesy grin[/quote watch ur words brother..God knows best.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Missmossy(f): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
The church structure while been built alone is a death sentence. Not surprised people are dead, its quite disheartening though embarassed
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Emmaxx: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
May the Lord have mercy on you. May He not count this against you. Jesus loves you. Accept Him today and eternity will be sure for you. But know this very well; God cannot be mocked, what a man sows same he shall reap.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by zeusdgrt(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

Keep doing the job assigned to you by your lord and master satan,only gullible and fragile naïve minds will believe u,but for those of us that know about you guys we know the truth and can't be deceived by ur atheist agenda on nairaland!guess seun is in support of this that's why ur movement is a bold one.Only fools believe defeated ones!
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Emmaxx: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
May the Lord have mercy on you. May He not count this against you. Jesus loves you. Accept Him today and eternity will be sure for you. But know this very well; God cannot be mocked, what a man sows same he shall reap.[quote author=Zoharariel post=51825337]

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by blackprowler: 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
I can't vouch for whether he's a government spokesperson but the guy looks to me smarter than the people calling him dumb. They lack the capacity to understand him. But if he actually made that first message that I can see as a serious government response, then he's the dumbest of all Nigerians. But I would go for the former as the more likely
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by zeusdgrt(m): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

Keep doing the job assigned to you by your lord and master satan,only gullible and fragile naïve minds will believe u,but for those of us that know about you guys we know the truth and can't be deceived by ur atheist agenda on nairaland!guess seun is in support of this that's why ur movement is a bold one.Only fools believe defeated ones!
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by HardMirror(m): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
200 people died that went to worship an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient and omni-omni everything God yet we can't ask the basic question. Same way boko haram invades them in the church anf bombs Innocent peeps worshiping same omni-omni everything God.

Any of the over 4000 gods that wants me to worship him must prove beyond reasonable doubts that he will guarantee my safety if I need extra-terrestial help.

Until then, every God should keep to their own self abeg.
Cc mimzyy

Think...
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by Dcaliphate(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

Agent of darkness. Get thee behind me satan. Remain on that track and see how u will end in hell, then u will realize who owns the universe only it will be too late for you to repent then
Re: Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted by HardMirror(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Say what? Died were for who? Abeg, park one side with that your caveman story! Human and blood sacrifice is a silly characteristics I wouldn't want to associate myself with. And for what was the death for if the people died for are still dieing like chicken?
Ignore the fO.ols

Deluded mofos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.