Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,801 members, 7,841,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Arranged Marriage For My Sister - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arranged Marriage For My Sister (10353 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / I Wish I Had An Arranged Marriage / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Playa0ne: 12:26am On Dec 12, 2016
Softbamboo:

It's Xhosa .... not Koza
Noted, when pronounced it sounds like Koza.
You seem to love Nigerian men...arent you scared that they are ''all desperate drug lords",.a sentiment shared by girls in the Southern parts of Africa?
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 12, 2016
Playa0ne:

Noted, when pronounced it sounds like Koza.
You seem to love Nigerian men...arent you scared that they are ''all desperate drug lords",.a sentiment shared by girls in the Southern parts of Africa?

You don't pronounce it like that... put your tongue at the top of your upper front gums as if you are trying to make a soft click.... that's how u should pronounce it... not the white people's way

No iv met really educated Nigerians ...I'd have to be ignorant to believe a whole group of people are drug lords...
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Playa0ne: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2016
Softbamboo:

You don't pronounce it like that... put your tongue at the top of your upper front gums as if you are trying to make a soft click.... that's how u should pronounce it... not the white people's way

No iv met really educated Nigerians ...I'd have to be ignorant to believe a whole group of people are drug lords...

Ah...ok. I was thinking it because of the pecks that comes with dating Nigerians... I have friends from tswana (dont know how its spelt) and xhosa who have much love for Nigerians, they tell me that Nigerians are viewed as drug lords in the South of Africa though.
Tsonga seems to cut across Mozambique, Swaziland and Zimbabwe...how so?
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 12, 2016
Playa0ne:

Ah...ok. I was thinking it because of the pecks that comes with dating Nigerians... I have friends from tswana (dont know how its spelt) and xhosa who have much love for Nigerians, they tell me that Nigerians are viewed as drug lords in the South of Africa though.
Tsonga seems to cut across Mozambique, Swaziland and Zimbabwe...how so?

What perks are these?

Yes Nigerians are viewed as that but each to his own

Tsongas are originally from Mozambique but due to war they migrated to SA (Limpopo mainly) and Zimbabwe
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Playa0ne: 12:54am On Dec 12, 2016
Softbamboo:

What perks are these?

Yes Nigerians are viewed as that but each to his own

Tsongas are originally from Mozambique but due to war they migrated to SA (Limpopo mainly) and Zimbabwe

Absurd generosity. Nigerians in SA especially those on the fast lane are known to be very generous to ladies...are you not aware?
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 12, 2016
Playa0ne:

Absurd generosity. Nigerians in SA especially those on the fast lane are known to be very generous to ladies...are you not aware?

Iv heard...

My ex was modest in his spending ...so maybe i didn't meet those that you are referring to or maybe I wasn't to demanding...
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Playa0ne: 1:04am On Dec 12, 2016
Softbamboo:

Iv heard...

My ex was modest in his spending ...so maybe i didn't meet those that you are referring to or maybe I wasn't to demanding...

Or maybe your ex was clean...only illegit guys spend frivolously. How old are you by the way?
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 12, 2016
Playa0ne:

Or maybe your ex was clean...only illegit guys spend frivolously. How old are you by the way?

Yeah I guess...

Ey were getting personal here... I need to go

I am feeling sleepy again...

Good night... hope you sleep well
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Playa0ne: 1:17am On Dec 12, 2016
Softbamboo:

Yeah I guess...

Ey were getting personal here... I need to go

I am feeling sleepy again...

Good night... hope you sleep well

Sleep well too. I can find time to Skype sometime. Cheers!
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Cromagnon: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2016
Softbamboo:

Oh no it's not me... my sister is a bigger version of me.

Well these foxes must stop hiding angry
how old you be.?
Your sister fit relocate to obodo Oyinbo
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Afamjudeoffor(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2016
Softbamboo:
Hi everyone

I heard this is the place to meet serious minded people who want to get married ect...

I created this account to find my sister a husband... she is specifically interested in Nigerian men but won't admit to it undecided ... I wanna surprise her cheesy

Anyway I like the concept of the slum book thread so I'll do it in a similar way but brief... I'll fill in hers and the men who are interested can fill in theirs and I will pm you if I feel you would be a good match

My sister's slum book thingy

Name: To be announced once you reach final level

Interests: She is always working and studying... likes being at home... let's just say she is a workaholic home body

Um.... what else.... add any more questions

Please don't attack me angry

soft bamboo,what are ur own qualities
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by purple3091: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2016
lol,well depends what kind of man she wants,maybe i can try set things up grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! / See What This Girl Posted On FB Page !! / Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.