Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,756 members, 7,840,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Arranged Marriage For My Sister - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arranged Marriage For My Sister (10349 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / I Wish I Had An Arranged Marriage / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Tallesty1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Softbamboo:

Ok that's it... u aren't good enough for my sister angry
hilarious. My people do not discus marriage with sisters, online monikers, etc.

If you want me for your sister then give me your father's contact.
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Playa0ne:

My eyes are my finest features I dont want you all drolling.. and I didnt say I was interested in your sister..do I even know her?

Would not mind skyping with you shasometimes, then you can see me without the colours and Droll as I said..No time for Skyping today sha...another time.

I'm not interested angry ...don't u think I have a bf.... mxm

I knew u were crushing on me... wait till u see my sister
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Tallesty1:
hilarious. My people do not discus marriage with sisters, online monikers, etc.

If you want me for your sister then give me your father's contact.

Oh my gosh I think I'm gonna cry... cry

This is beautiful.... ok can u afford bride price
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by CarrotAndStick: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
luminouz:

Do u even know what a Mandingo is? Men always talking about their big dvcks are usually flops in bed!
Don't preach what you don't know. If you can get it up then you can make it work.
Mandingo is every girl's dream.
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Don't preach what you don't know. If you can get it up then you can make it work.

shocked ... um guy please keep it clean...

My sister will not be blessed with this

Please put it away
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by CarrotAndStick: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Softbamboo:

shocked ... um guy please keep it clean...

My sister will not be blessed with this

Please put it away
I was only gracing your thread with a huge black dick the right size for the average black teen. But since you've asked me to take it off...

Well!
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by luminouz(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

I don't think so! My ex definitely wouldn't dream of this! My dvck ain't as long n thick as this n she cries every time I do it.....hits her cervix most times too! Only my skills kept her from running away! Till date I thank God for giving me a thick one..rather than a long one! Men like Mandingo don't tell u what they go through! Besides....I doubt u have 11 inches of anything.....more like 11mm of carrot stick!
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Playa0ne: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Softbamboo:

I'm not interested angry ...don't u think I have a bf.... mxm

I knew u were crushing on me... wait till u see my sister

Keep dreaming, helping your bored ministry by offering to Skype you sometime doesn't translate to crushing on you. Village girl even married people Skype.
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
luminouz:

I don't think so! My ex definitely wouldn't dream of this! My dvck ain't as long n thick as this n she cries every time I do it.....hits her cervix most times too! Only my skills kept her from running away! Till date I thank God for giving me a thick one..rather than a long one! Men like Mandingo don't tell u what they go through! Besides....I doubt u have 11 inches of anything.....more like 11mm of carrot stick!

Please stop with this pissing contest angry

None of you will even get the pleasure of showing it to my sister... so u can just stop naw
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Playa0ne:

Keep dreaming, helping your bored ministry by offering to Skype you sometime doesn't translate to crushing on you. Village girl even married people Skype.

I know u want me... it's okay ... kisses?
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by luminouz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Softbamboo:

Please stop with this pissing contest angry

None of you will even get the pleasure of showing it to my sister... so u can just stop naw
Lol! We ain't fighting....sorry for detailing d thread..OK?
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by deflover(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Softbamboo:

My father will be collecting it but I just want to see if the guy is right...

Because of her job and baby bearing hips we are starting at a minimum of R50 000

50k rand....lol now this is a joke.
..So what's she bringing to the table
I guess ovaries ba....lol

tell me This is a joke please
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by CarrotAndStick: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
luminouz:

Your ex is either underage and a learner or you don't understand the art perfectly. Mandingo - long and huge - is the best tool for every sexually fit chic, young or old.
The main attraction is that every time they have sex with you they would want to try new things. If they took it halfway yesterday, they would want to take it beyond half today. And the exercise continues till whatever happens. Sex never gets boring as long as you're able to get it up and stiff.
I'm not supposed to discuss my dick with you coz that would sound so gay. But if you have a sex freak to hand over, get her to me and she'd share the testimony with you.
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
deflover:

50k rand....lol now this is a joke.
..So what's she bringing to the table
I guess ovaries ba....lol

tell me This is a joke please

Great mind, loving, very good Job... love, ovaries... patience, great food... ah do I need to continue
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
luminouz:

Lol! We ain't fighting....sorry for detailing d thread..OK?

I'm sorry to say but he won lipsrsealed

That last come back was potent... all the women here will agree
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by kindredspirit(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Softbamboo,

Why does your sister fancy Nigerian dudes? I'm curious.

Would she relocate to Nigeria ? Wives mostly, normally, shift bases because of their hubs and not vice-versa.

Lemme know so I can toss my hat in the Ring.

If she's a chunkier version of you, PM your Dad's number so I can arrange to pay lobola ASAP! I've been dreaming of marrying an exotic wife of late.
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by deflover(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Softbamboo:

Great mind, loving, very good Job... love, ovaries... patience, great food... ah do I need to continue

So why ask for 50k rand as bride price
is she on olx or something

besides as a man I don't care if a lady works or not
what I care about is if she is a believer
her work with God and for God
So how is her Christian life

2 Likes

Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by luminouz(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Your ex is either underage and a learner or you don't understand the art perfectly. Mandingo - long and huge - is the best tool for every sexually fit chic, young or old.
The main attraction is that every time they have sex with you they would want to try new things. If they took it halfway yesterday, they would want to take it beyond half today. And the exercise continues till whatever happens. Sex never gets boring as long as you're able to get it up and stiff.
I'm not supposed to discuss my dick with you coz that would sound so gay. But if you have a sex freak to hand over, get her to me and she'd share the testimony with you.
My take is simple! Men who talk as u do about sex are flops in d act! D fact ur even giving me this epistle shows am right.....real men let their works speak for them! I need say no more....

1 Like

Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ok need to go and be productive now...I'm unfollowing the thread

It was fun playing ... really was bored indeed.

I do have a sister and only Smellyanus will get to chat to her... I told her the story and she just laughed

Emperorlee... if you are into bestiality pm me... wink

Good night guys kiss
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by luminouz(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Softbamboo:

I'm sorry to say but he won lipsrsealed

That last come back was potent... all the women here will agree
Win or lose..who cares? My sex life is my biznez!Thought we are here for Ur sister...or u have forgotten so soon?
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by CarrotAndStick: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
luminouz:

My take is simple! Men who talk as u do about sex are flops in d act! D fact ur even giving me this epistle shows am right.....real men let their works soeak for them! I need say no more....
grin grin grin
Well, feel free to believe whatever rocks your boat. We're not in any life sex competition to know who the real man is.
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by luminouz(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
CarrotAndStick:
grin grin grin
Well, feel free to believe whatever rocks your boat. We're not in any life sex competition to know who the real man is.
Peace out!
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
kindredspirit:
Softbamboo,

Why does your sister fancy Nigerian dudes? I'm curious.

Would she relocate to Nigeria ? Wives mostly, normally, shift bases because of their hubs and not vice-versa.

Lemme know so I can toss my hat in the Ring.

If she's a chunkier version of you, PM your Dad's number so I can arrange to pay lobola ASAP! I've been dreaming of marrying an exotic wife of late.

She just laughed at the whole thing... I don't think she would be interested

U seem a bit too old for her too plus I think u need to heal from your break up
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Playa0ne: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Softbamboo:

I know u want me... it's okay ... kisses?

Want you? Because of your fake makeup or fake hair? Am not sure why I should want you. I have alot of real prettier girls of all colours and race with real hairs around me...what should make me want a fake (for all I care) on nairaland that I barely know?

1 Like

Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by kindredspirit(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Softbamboo:

She just laughed at the whole thing... I don't think she would be interested

U seem a bit too old for her too plus I think u need to heal from your break up

Hehehe! I need to "heal" from my "break up"! grin

Softbamboo ! You crack me up so bad ! Gosh! What a sport!

I'm too old? Us Beard Gang members look way older than our years. grin
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=kindredspirit post=51835892]

Hehehe! I need to "heal" from my "break up"! grin

Softbamboo ! You crack me up so bad ! Gosh! What a sport!

I'm too old? Us Beard Gang members look way older than our years. grin

[/quote

I can't sleep.... I'm glad you had a good laugh... cheesy

How old are you
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 12, 2016
Playa0ne:

Want you? Because of your fake makeup or fake hair? Am not sure why I should want you. I have alot of real prettier girls of all colours and race with real hairs around me...what should make me want a fake (for all I care) on nairaland that I barely know?

Ey play nice angry

I'm not in the mood to fight... can't you spot an innocent tease... was just trying to have fun na
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Playa0ne: 12:19am On Dec 12, 2016
Softbamboo:

Ey play nice angry

I'm not in the mood to fight... can't you spot an innocent tease... was just trying to have fun na

What part of Nigeria are you from?

1 Like

Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 12, 2016
Playa0ne:

What part of Nigeria are you from?

I'm not from Nigeria...

From SA
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Playa0ne: 12:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Softbamboo:

I'm not from Nigeria...

From SA

Zulu or koza?
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 12, 2016
Playa0ne:

Zulu or koza?

Tsonga....
Re: Arranged Marriage For My Sister by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 12, 2016
Playa0ne:

Zulu or koza?

It's Xhosa .... not Koza

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday / When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.