Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Call Girl Demanded Time To Pray - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Call Girl Demanded Time To Pray (955 Views)

A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Girl Demanded Time To Pray by babeface3: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
He invited a call girl while lodging at a hotel in one of the northern cities. The girl asked that she be allowed to say her prayers and that he should go and ask the hotel manager which direction she should face while praying shocked
Re: Call Girl Demanded Time To Pray by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Call Girl Demanded Time To Pray by Jewelll: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
So, I don't want to get banned yet, I guess I'd allow this act of folly pass.
Re: Call Girl Demanded Time To Pray by uboma(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
babeface3:
He invited a call girl while lodging at a hotel in one of the northern cities. The girl asked that she be allowed to say her prayers and that he should go and ask the hotel manager which direction she should face while praying shocked

So, what is wrong in her request to pray?
Re: Call Girl Demanded Time To Pray by Sunnymatey(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Shes only asking for forgiveness even b4 indulging in the act. Epic
Re: Call Girl Demanded Time To Pray by Mekzyzeus(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
"Go ask manager the direction to face"?--leave the room lemme rob you cheesy
Do people still fall for that?
Tis either she wants to rob the fool blind, or spike his drink and still rob him grin (plus his privates might be cut off too tongue)
Re: Call Girl Demanded Time To Pray by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
I am not understanding

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas / Those Girls Who Are Thirsty, Hit Pm. / I Put 1.5 Million Into Mmm For My Marriage,now I Cant Marry Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.