Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague" (1011 Views)

If Your Wife Gets This Gift On Valentine's Day, Would You Be Worried? / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague" by Volume1: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2009
Few days ago,i sent a thread on "Wife Gets Free Ride to Work from Male Colleague"which is still in this thread.Many people said their views,however,just last night,i was discussing with my Wife and in the process she told me that the man(her colleague in the office),that do give her free ride to work has been disturbing her,that he love her and will like to have fun with her.That the man keep on toasting her,that he want her to be his girlfriend(a married woman).That since tuesday this week,she has stopped going with him to work by his car.Ladies and gentlemen,where are we heading to?.Lust?.For a man like me to be giving free ride to my wife claiming that its a good samaritan work,all in the name of trying to enjoy my wife and be having office romance with her?.Unbelievable!!.My fellow men,beware of a man giving free ride to your girlfriend or wife.Many things are happening.If you were in my shoe,what will you do? for i m suggesting that the man will still be disturbing her in office or start humiliating her.
Re: Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague" by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2009
Some men think just because they help you you have to put the kitty on a platter and hand it to them grin. Is this man in question the boss? if not then she can report him if he continues to pester her I dont know how that works in Nigeria though.
Re: Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague" by SisiKill1: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2009
Short of going to do mai guard at your wife's job, there's nothing you can do but hope that your wife doesn't fall for his toasting. You know women love men who can take care of them and obviously you ain't or she won't be bumming rides from co workers.
Re: Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague" by question(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2009
Volume1:

Few days ago,i sent a thread on "Wife Gets Free Ride to Work from Male Colleague"which is still in this thread.Many people said their views,however,just last night,i was discussing with my Wife and in the process she told me that the man(her colleague in the office),that do give her free ride to work has been disturbing her,that he love her and will like to have fun with her.That the man keep on toasting her,that he want her to be his girlfriend(a married woman).That since tuesday this week,she has stopped going with him to work by his car.Ladies and gentlemen,where are we heading to?.Lust?.For a man like me to be giving free ride to my wife claiming that its a good samaritan work,all in the name of trying to enjoy my wife and be having office romance with her?.Unbelievable!!.My fellow men,beware of a man giving free ride to your girlfriend or wife.Many things are happening.If you were in my shoe,what will you do? for i m suggesting that the man will still be disturbing her in office or start humiliating her.
Nairalanders have told you what dey think on the previous thread, re-read all the post again.
Lucky you have a wife that can tell you. But I wonder why she waited until last night before telling you.
She must have been enjoying the toasting alll this while.
Maybe she is in nairaland too, and she saw the previous thread u started.
GOODLUCK TO ALL OF YOU. YOU, YOUR WIFE AND THE BOBO.
Re: Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague" by smooooooth: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2009
free rides to work is the gate way to free sex. i can give u 100s of cases that i have witnessed.

just never allow ur gf/wife get free rides, its better u take the pain in dropping her off urself.
Re: Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague" by krack(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2009
grin
The dude just wants 2 have alittle fun. Wats wrong wif dat, or r u not a fun luvin person.
Re: Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague" by romsky: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2009
awoof dey run belle o cheesy
Re: Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague" by izeek(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2009
gys sometimes get encouraged by the woman who they offered free rides.

by this i mean that if your wife did not draw the line from inception about her purpose for accepting the ride, the dude is bound to make a pass.

moreso, the kinda discussion enagaged by them coulod also determine the nature of talks they have.

that said, am glad ur wife did tell u and, and stopped taking the ride.
Re: Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague" by spikedcylinder: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2009
Maybe she needs to organise another free ride - with a female (though that one sef is not safe these days).
Re: Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague" by No2Atheism(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Maybe she needs to organise another free ride - with a female (though that on sef is not safe these days).

shocked shocked shocked shocked Spiky abeg gist me . . . .how is females riding with females not safe again . . . does it have a lesbo angle to it.
Re: Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague" by spikedcylinder: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
Yes, it does.
Re: Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague" by KennyG6(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Yes, it does.
u cant be serious grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Love Any Other Except Him / Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? / Luv And Religion At War. Why Do Muslims Hate To Marry Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.