Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be (1439 Views)

If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... / Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? / Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by daewoorazer(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2016

Which of these will never you tolerate?

1: Dirtiness: humble, down to earth, motherly but specially dirty. You wanna make love and the sight of her 'under' clothing puts you off already... Patched or stained panties, bushy armpits/pubic area.. You can imagine

2. Pride/obstinacy: she is neat to the core, does laundry at the required time, dishes never stay dirty for long but she is full of pride. She never listens to what you have to say, she argues, she is an island.

3. Sluggishness: you have to tell her everything, until you tell her, she doesn't see the need to. Although she listens and learns, but you must tell and teach her. She is slow, you don't even feel proud taking her on a date with friends.

Now which of d 3 can you still manage and which of them will make d relationship DOA #deadonarrival

Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
All of them by the grace of God.
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Everyone's got flaws. undecided
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Is this op okay,is no 2 a problem? I don't really think so. If your gf isolates it's because she feels she can't is not learning anything better than she already knows from you.
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by SlimmB(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pride....

At least i'll mock her grin whenever she got things wrong cool
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by daewoorazer(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
illuminated93:
Is this op okay,is no 2 a problem? I don't really think so. If your gf isolates it's because she feels she can't is not learning anything better than she already knows from you.

Can u see the choice of the poster above me? Now who is OK? cool

Jah bless
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by daewoorazer(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
emitoz:
Everyone's got flaws. undecided

Don't play the saint card here bro... We've all been thr even lalasticlala
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by daewoorazer(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
All of them by the grace of God.

Easier said
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by TIDDOLL(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
None is worthy of praise, But "Tolerance"is a Pillar needed in all marriages.
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by daewoorazer(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
TIDDOLL:
None is worthy of praise, But "Tolerance"is a Pillar needed in all marriages.

Lol.. In a contemporary world... Tolerance is bought... Can expire / finish.. So?
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by Grandslam7(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
I think I can coup with no 1 because my actions alone towards her will make her turn e new leaf.
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by daewoorazer(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
U think
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by TIDDOLL(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
daewoorazer:

Lol.. In a contemporary world... Tolerance is bought... Can expire / finish.. So?
On Expiration of tolerance?? Then help is Summoned...A therapist.
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by daewoorazer(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Grandslam7:
I think I can coup with no 1 because my actions alone towards her will make her turn e new leaf.
U think?
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by firstking01(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
The last one is tolerable.
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by Glaxx(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
I'll manage pride if she's shockingly beautiful. Meanwhile, CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by Cromagnon: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2016
Let her stay on the island
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by esty27: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
@op. which one would u choose?
Re: Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Warning To The Single Girls... Today Advise For The Girls / Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) / My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.