Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... (6067 Views)

Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by needanswer: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2020
you may be wondering, what advice am I referring too?

I'll get to that quickly but first a brief detour.
It is common knowledge guys have 20 times more testosterone than ladies.
testosterone is that hormone that makes men sex chasers and sex initiators, but it is more than that. it also gives men our manly characteristics at puberty, the muscles, the beard, the deep voice etc.

a failure to check mate the hormone makes men hot and chase after ladies for the fun of it or either for sex. dopamine and oxytocin does the opposite and involves more of love.

you should also note, ladies due to a lower testosterone level do not have that same drive to chase the opposite sex but there is a twist. ladies enjoy sex more than guys, before you argue here are reasons.
ladies can last way longer than guys during sex. this is evident by the fact that most ladies don't orgasm as fast as guys. ladies can go multiple rounds than a guy can ever handle. when it also comes to sex, most times for the guys is just elevated testosterone at work and after orgasm they don't feel anymore love for the female. but for ladies it involves much more than testosterone at play (except she is a runs girl), it is much deeper. it involves a combination of at least 3 hormones at play, dopamine, oxytocin, testosterone etc. so there is more emotional and physical connection for them.

now to the advice from ladies guys should listen to . ladies want to express themselves in dress and grooming anyhow they feel comfortable in, be it sexy or modest. it's their body after all. is this moral? that is not the point but guys should embrace it with open arms.

you see as guys the more you learn how to master you testosterone urge for sex, the better a man you become in every way.
firstly you will no longer have 2 heads but one correct head, which will help you in decision making. things like rape allegations will be few- few becomes some ladies are still capable of a false allegations but few all the same.
secondly your masculinity will increase by a great fold, chasing decreases male masculinity, you most times lose value and respect in the eyes of such ladies when not reciprocated(especially for those that never take NO for an answer, that's toxic masculinity) while the art of seduction builds up your masculinity.
thirdly, guys who are not controlled by testosterone drive for sex will realize that the power of the females bodies over them has greatly diminished( they will still like ladies but in the appropriate way) in turn their value in female eyes will increase. Those kind of guys get asked out more often by females (if not by words by action) than the conventional guys or the chase is made very easy for them as there is already an emotional connection she feels for him. they also tend to stay longer in relationships as their spec are rare.

add good or average looks to the picture and a steady source of income and you are a hot cake!

these are just few reasons, more exist. guys change your mindset and you change the game.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by onlyfacts: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
Valid points. Much to think about on both sides, guys especially.

4 Likes

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by bootyeater: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
true. I always abstain from sex for a period of 2 months after a month of sex

2 Likes

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by needanswer: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
bootyeater:

very necessary, sex drive (konji) needs time to build up for guys unlike ladies (unless during menses)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by needanswer: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
onlyfacts:
Valid points. Much to think about on both sides, guys especially.

you valid too bro!

1 Like

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by bootyeater: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
needanswer:

very necessary, sex drive (konji) needs time to build up for guys unlike ladies (unless during menses)
the business I do is both mentally and physically taxing.
if I expend too much energy on sex , my productivity and earnings drop.

there is the meter I have in me, I know when sex is becoming too much.

have sex in one week, abstain for two weeks.
have sex for one month, abstain for two months.

sex is sweet but its not as important as my job and livelihood

8 Likes

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by needanswer: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
bootyeater:
the business I do is both mentally and physically taxing. if I expend too much energy on sex , my productivity and earnings drop.
there is the meter I have in me, I know when sex is becoming too much.
have sex in one week, abstain for two weeks. have sex for one month, abstain for two months.
sex is sweet but its not as important as my job and livelihood
that's how men of value roll. time for everything

6 Likes

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by bootyeater: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
needanswer:

that's how men of value roll. time for everything
some guys don't understand this sha. all the time they want sex. sez drains the life force of men.

have you asked yourself why its impossible for a guy to satisfy 6 girls at the same time and yet its very possible for a girl to satisfy 6, guys at the same time?

men are donors, women are recipients.

everything in life is built on this truth. money, love, power. even sex.

the reason why women gravitate towards the kind of men you described up there is because women are energy vampires, to put it bluntly.

they sense energy and are attracted to it akin to how a bee is attracted to a flower.

retaining your semen pools energy in your system. the more semen you retain, the higher your energy vibe gets.

women unknowingly and subconsciously sense this vibe and try to tap from it.

these are some hidden truths

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by needanswer: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
bootyeater:

some guys don't understand this sha. all the time they want sex. sez drains the life force of men.

have you asked yourself why its impossible for a guy to satisfy 6 girls at the same time and yet its very possible for a girl to satisfy 6, guys at the same time?

the reason why women gravitate towards the kind of men you described up there is because women are energy vampires, to put it bluntly.

they sense energy and are attracted to it akin to how a bee is attracted to a flower.

retaining your semen pools energy in your system. the more semen you retain, the higher your energy vibe gets.

bro don't leave me, take me with you grin too much sense in one post.

12 Likes

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by onlyfacts: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
needanswer:

you valid too bro!
smiley
Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by GreatMage: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
This write up is very shocking...

Seems like I have to learn to redirect my energy...

4 Likes

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by ojuu4u(m): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
I wish an ex friend can read this and takes it serious, the guy can do anything..... Anything for holes, I wouldn't surprise in future if he rapes his daughters

I cut ties with him when I noticed that he can't hold secret shared BTW two closed friends whenever he sees pussy, he can bring down friend just to sleep with girls, in gathering of 10 females and probably 15 guys, he will like to sleep with all the girls one by one, as if he is a dog. In fact the guy is an untamed dog.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by needanswer: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
GreatMage:

learning to redirect your energy is key, redirect it on you... build you, master you and you will be a master piece.

tap from what bootyeater posted too

4 Likes

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by needanswer: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
ojuu4u:
I wish an ex friend can read this and takes it serious, the guy can do anything..... Anything for holes, I wouldn't surprise in future if he rapes his daughters

I cut ties with him when I noticed that he can't hold secret shared BTW two closed friends whenever he sees pussy, he can bring down friend just to sleep with girls, in gathering of 10 females and probably 15 guys, he will like to sleep with all the girls one by one, as if he is a dog. In fact the guy is an untamed dog.

hopefully he gets to see it.
Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
make una carry dey go abeg. I don change.
Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by needanswer: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
francesco01:
make una carry dey go abeg. I don change.
wetin you mean sef grin

1 Like

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by HomerTimpson: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
bootyeater:

ARE YOU DONE ? undecided
Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by HomerTimpson: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
GreatMage:

welcome to the WISE YOUNGmen's club

4 Likes

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by HomerTimpson: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
ojuu4u:

they are call B:TCH NIGGV$
Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by bukatyne(f): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
needanswer:
you may be wondering, what advice am I referring too?

I'll get to that quickly but first a brief detour.
It is common knowledge guys have 20 times more testosterone than ladies.
testosterone is that hormone that makes men sex chasers and sex initiators, but it is more than that. it also gives men our manly characteristics at puberty, the muscles, the beard, the deep voice etc.

a failure to check mate the hormone makes men hot and chase after ladies for the fun of it or either for sex. dopamine and oxytocin does the opposite and involves more of love.

you should also note, ladies due to a lower testosterone level do not have that same drive to chase the opposite sex but there is a twist. ladies enjoy sex more than guys, before you argue here are reasons.
ladies can last way longer than guys during sex. this is evident by the fact that most ladies don't orgasm as fast as guys. ladies can go multiple rounds than a guy can ever handle. when it also comes to sex, most times for the guys is just elevated testosterone at work and after orgasm they don't feel anymore love for the female. but for ladies it involves much more than testosterone at play (except she is a runs girl), it is much deeper. it involves a combination of at least 3 hormones at play, dopamine, oxytocin, testosterone etc. so there is more emotional and physical connection for them.

now to the advice from ladies guys should listen to . ladies want to express themselves in dress and grooming anyhow they feel comfortable in, be it sexy or modest. it's their body after all. is this moral? that is not the point but guys should embrace it with open arms.

you see as guys the more you learn how to master you testosterone urge for sex, the better a man you become in every way.
firstly you will no longer have 2 heads but one correct head, which will help you in decision making. things like rape allegations will be few- few becomes some ladies are still capable of a false allegations but few all the same.
secondly your masculinity will increase by a great fold, chasing decreases male masculinity, you most times lose value and respect in the eyes of such ladies when not reciprocated(especially for those that never take NO for an answer, that's toxic masculinity) while the art of seduction builds up your masculinity.
thirdly, guys who are not controlled by testosterone drive for sex will realize that the power of the females bodies over them has greatly diminished( they will still like ladies but in the appropriate way) in turn their value in female eyes will increase. Those kind of guys get asked out more often by females (if not by words by action) than the conventional guys or the chase is made very easy for them as there is already an emotional connection she feels for him. they also tend to stay longer in relationships as their spec are rare.

add good or average looks to the picture and a steady source of income and you are a hot cake!

these are just few reasons, more exist. guys change your mindset and you change the game.

If only men would learn these things.

Very good one OP.

1 Like

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by bukatyne(f): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
bootyeater:

A man's semen is his seed and strength.

Good one too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by needanswer: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

Very good one OP.
they are listening I assure you

1 Like

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by needanswer: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

Very good one OP.
they are listening I assure you
Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by needanswer: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
div111:

grin Nigerians!! Y na?? grin
the land is hard o, hence the hustle.
Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 11, 2020
T
Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by needanswer: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2020
Ayoolajames007:
Sex is d most powerful creative force in the universe,dis sacred connection has been downplayed 4 d sake of fulfilling bodily pleasure.
Preserving dis life force has unbelievable powerful benefits to males
When a male climaxes during sexual activity he depletes his core and gives up his life force,dere are physical nd psychological effects to giving up dis force...as a result, d mind isn't as sharp,balance nd stability is lowered,core strength is weakened,energy level is lowered amongst other side effects

We are biologically programmed to desire sex. It’s natural. But dere are risks in taking d animalistic approach to sex-life management. If one entertain this desire without careful thought,one will find himself creating a number of problems in how disciplined one is in other areas of life. Anytime u deny d body it’s desire, u strengthen d mind's ability to govern ur actions. Dis denial encourages careful thought before action, especially as it relates to lust. Lust, when acted on without wisdom can lead to long-term consequences such as damaged relationships,unplanned children,divorce,depression, nd countless others. A special discipline is needed to contain sexual lust...u can only build dat by exercising denial nd setting a standard dat u can actually stick to.

We can achieve more if we spend our sexual energy wisely. Our sexual energy is like crude oil, a valuable nd important natural resource. To maximize its power, we must refine it and use it to fuel productive creation in our thought and creative lives.
I implore single guys to abstain from sex.
Premarital is a sin
1st Thessalonians 4:3-5 says
“For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God….”

1st Corinthians 6:18-20 says
“Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.”

If u've had premarital or extramarital sex,all hope isn't lost,God is more dan willing to forgive u of all lust nd free you 4rm impurities Turn away from sexual immoralities and seek to live under God’s gracious nd forgiving love.

For those of u who do struggle with burning passion,continue to wait patiently for the right time. Sex is a wonderful privilege dat comes with great responsibility. May d Lord bless u nd keep u....STAY SAFE, STAY BLESSED!

well said bro!
Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by GreatMage: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2020
HomerTimpson:
welcome to the WISE YOUNGmen's club
grin
Happy to be on board... cool
Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by GreatMage: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2020
needanswer:

learning to redirect your energy is key, redirect it on you... build you, master you and you will be a master piece.

tap from what bootyeater posted too

Thanks alot...
Seems to discover what the problem has been in my life for the past 6 years...

A fresh start from now henceforth!

1 Like

Re: If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... by needanswer: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2020
GreatMage:

Thanks alot... Seems to discover what the problem has been in my life for the past 6 years...
A fresh start from now henceforth!
you will prosper bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Driver Changing Gear In-between Thighs Of A Female Passenger Causes Sti / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? / Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.