Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,721 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Have A Question For D Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Question For D Ladies (1259 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Padding Up??? Are U Guilty Of This? For D Ladies Only / Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Question For D Ladies by bilms(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2009
hey,

if u have a boyfriend that u have dated for over 6 months. u no too well that he his okay,

but ever since u are dating him, he has never requested for sex,

and u are sure he did love u, and not doing with other ladies,

what will be ur concern? will u ask him for sex urself?
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by smooooooth: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2009
wetin be una onw self, a guy wants sex, u accuse him of lacking self control, he stays away from it, u get a headache why he is not asking for sex.
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by mrperfect(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2009
I think the question is directed to ladies.
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by whitelexi(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
Funny enough, me sef dey interested in the answer to that question. . . I been wan get the answer myself but now u have asked, i'm all ears
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by victorazy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2009
Oya Ladies answer no pretending plzz
Let us men know if we will feel confortable of not asking for sex or not.
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by whitesturd(f): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2009
Why would I,Wud wait for him to ask noa and if he doesnt,all the better
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2009
bilms:

hey,

if u have a boyfriend that u have dated for over 6 months. u no too well that he his okay,

but ever since u are dating him, he has never requested for sex,

and u are sure he did love u, and not doing with other ladies,

what will be your concern? will u ask him for sex urself?

Well, that will be a big change from what is obtainable these days.

If a man loves me for who I am and sex has nothing to do with it, I'll appretiate him to the fullest! undecided
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by spikedcylinder: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2009
bilms:

will u ask him for sex urself?

They need to talk about where they are. Are they abstaining or are they just waiting for the right time?
If she wants it, she better talk to him and if the dude is worth his salt, he'd appreciate her openness, honesty and the fact that she's attracted to him rather than seeing her as a LovePeddler as some men will.
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by KennyG6(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ujujoan:

Well, that will be a big change from what is obtainable these days.

If a man loves me for who I am and sex has nothing to do with it, I'll appretiate him to the fullest! undecided
ma'am u evaded the question , grin grin grin we knw u wud appreciate him but the koko is would u ask or initiate sex in this instance?
Answers pls, grin grin
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by KennyG6(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

They need to talk about where they are. Are they abstaining or are they just waiting for the right time?
If she wants it, she better talk to him and if the dude is worth his salt, he'd appreciate her openness, honesty and the fact that she's attracted to him rather than seeing her as a LovePeddler as some men will.

So in a nutshell, if the lady you happen to be the lady in question, would u

a) Ask or initiate sex
b) Ask for sex
grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by Memunah(f): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
good for me,if he doesnt ask,we continue like that
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
Kenny_G:

ma'am u evaded the question , grin grin grin we knw u wud appreciate him but the koko is would u ask or initiate sex in this instance?
Answers pls, grin grin

Of cos I'd ask. Like Spiky said I have to know why? If he want to wait, fine. If he wants to abstain fine!

If I dont want to wait, I'd initiate sex and if he says no . . well, I guess I have to go elsewhere. undecided
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by spikedcylinder: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2009
Kenny_G:

So in a nutshell, if the lady you happen to be the lady in question, would u

a) Ask or initiate sex
b) Ask for sex
grin grin grin

I'm not the lady in question. wink
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by romsky: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
The ladies r on break
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by KennyG6(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
romsky:

The ladies r on break
and evasive as usual, grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by romsky: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2009
If i were a lady i'll demand for it & if he abstains i'll rape him
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by platinumnk(f): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2009
@topic- what kinda relationship do u have for six months where u cannot feel comfortable discussing sex? why should one feel shy? both are adults and whatever decision they decide is up to them. If the guy wants to wait, then excellent! if the girl cannot, im very sure they can work something out. seriously what kinda people are yall dating to be asking questions like this I would hate to not be myself and be open and be able to talk about whatever whenever with the sig. other. otherwise it aint for me!
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by Secretz(f): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ok, let me get this right. . . .  

We are in a RELATIONSHIP? Neither of us are Virgins? There is no celibacy thing going on between us? We have been together for 6 months and he has not nudged me for any kind of sex?

ROFLMFAO!!

1. He's not sexually attracted to you and just prefers 'the company'.
2. He's banging someone else.
3. He may well be gay . . . .     tongue
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2009
Where that man at? if you see him tell him Ebonyeyes is looking. grin
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by KennyG6(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2009
Secretz:

Ok, let me get this right. . . .

We are in a RELATIONSHIP? Neither of us are Virgins? There is no celibacy thing going on between us? We have been together for 6 months and he has not nudged me for any kind of sex?

ROFLMFAO!!

1. He's not sexually attracted to you and just prefers 'the company'.
2. He's banging someone else.
3. He may well be gay . . . . tongue
4) or he is shy
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by platinumnk(f): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2009
@secretz-- but why should one have to guess? shouldn't they discuss it between themselves ?
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by KennyG6(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
the key here is who broaches the question? should the girl ask seeing that the guy has failed to make any move whatsoever
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by platinumnk(f): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2009
why can't the girl? I would! its called OPENESS
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by Secretz(f): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2009
Kenny_G:

4) or he is shy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lai lai!

platinumnk:

@secretz-- but why should one have to guess? shouldn't they discuss it between themselves ?

That's what am saying. Who is going to guess and ask question? ? This would have been discussed long time jare!  grin

Kenny_G:

the key here is who broaches the question? should the girl ask seeing that the guy has failed to make any move whatsoever

The person who has the concerns.  wink
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by KennyG6(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2009
Secretz:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lai lai!

The person who has the concerns. wink
what's lai lai, u mean to tell me that some men cant be shy to the point that they find it difficult to take that step? grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
Kenny_G:

what's lai lai, u mean to tell me that some men cant be shy to the point that they find it difficult to take that step? grin grin grin

Negro please tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by Secretz(f): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2009
Kenny_G:

My dear . . .  do you 'hear' yourself when you speak? After 6 BLOODY months? ? ? Once again LAI LAI!   grin
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by jaybee3(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2009
If sexually active and not practicing celibacy then he/she is def not sexually attracted to you. simple as a ABC
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by KennyG6(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2009
Secretz:

My dear . . .  do you 'hear' yourself when you speak? After 6 BLOODY months? ? ? Once again LAI LAI!   grin
it all depends on what they talk about, for instance MTV, american top model, etc, some guys are so jellyish when it comes to issues of sex u know, grin grin
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by Secretz(f): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2009
jay bee:

If sexually active and not practicing celibacy then he/she is def not sexually attracted to you. simple as a ABC

Thank you darling!  kiss

Isn't this what I said?  grin

Kenny_G:

it all depends on what they talk about, for instance MTV, american top model, etc, some guys are so jellyish when it comes to issues of sex u know, grin grin

Then he is still a virgin! tongue
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by KennyG6(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
Secretz:

Thank you darling! kiss

Isn't this what I said? grin

Then he is still a virgin! tongue
maybe, maybe not, what if his previous experience was with a prostitute/a one night stand and this was his first proper relationship
Re: I Have A Question For D Ladies by platinumnk(f): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
you shouldn't be in a relationship if you have to "guess" things about your sig. other.
~eye roll~
more interesting topics plzzz!!! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Showed No Appreciation. / Love Is Sweetest When You Just Love For The Joy Of Love / My Jenior Sister Close Friend Is Liking Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.