Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Five Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lovers This December. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lovers This December. (573 Views)

How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lovers This December. by Yinkey6(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
FIVE WAYS OF BREAKING UP WITH YOUR
LOVER THIS DECEMBER TO AVOID
BUYING GIFTS.......!!!!
1.Ten Missed Calls- You killed my
battery so you’re capable of killing me...
It's Over!!!

2. I called you and you picked up
immediately. You lack patience ...It’s
over!!

3. I told you I love my food hot but you
refused to warm the ice cream. You
don't care about me. It's over!

4. I gave you 2 eggs to boil one and fry
the other. You fried the one you were
supposed to boil and boiled the one you
were supposed to fry. You are not
obedient....It’s over!

5. I call you DARLING and you called me
HONEY. Indirectly, you’re calling my
mother a BEE. No respect for in- laws,
pack your bags. ....It's over......

1 Like

Re: Five Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lovers This December. by Yinkey6(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
tongue
Re: Five Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lovers This December. by 234GT(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Number 4 funny die.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Survey Of The Fittest-life Of Sex Workers In New Zealand / Did You Know? / 5 Times When Letting Go Of A Relationship Is OK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.