Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

She Doesnt Want Her Mom To Know She Visits Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesnt Want Her Mom To Know She Visits Her Boyfriend (693 Views)

How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / I Love My Girl But She Doesnt Want To Get Married... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesnt Want Her Mom To Know She Visits Her Boyfriend by marvelck: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
A girl I know doesnt want her parents (especially her mother) to know she sometimes spend wkend at her boyfriend/fiance's place. Anytime she is at his place and her mom calls, she usually tell her mom she's at her female friend's place to spend the night. Guess she doesnt want her mom to see her as an irresponsible girl. Though her boyfriend is well known to her parents, and has also gone to collect the marriage list from them, but that still doesnt give him the right to be eating her cookies when they are yet to tie the knot. But there are girls who doesnt hide such from their parents or anybody. They freely and openly visit their boyfriend, spend nights or wkends at his place when she's suppose to be at their parents' place. So far the guy is serious about marrying her. But should a girl hide such from her parents?
Re: She Doesnt Want Her Mom To Know She Visits Her Boyfriend by midehi2(f): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
her mother does'nt want her to start tasting that thing cool
Re: She Doesnt Want Her Mom To Know She Visits Her Boyfriend by Mimido2(f): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
its their life and business
Re: She Doesnt Want Her Mom To Know She Visits Her Boyfriend by Greenbullet(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
dats naija gals for you but guess what? the mama know d koko wey dey shele.
Re: She Doesnt Want Her Mom To Know She Visits Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Her mum knows already. The mum too is also acting like she has no clue.
Anyways it's her choice if she wishes to portray the good girl act to her mum, as long as belle no enter before dowry is paid. Then enjoy!

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Want Her Mom To Know She Visits Her Boyfriend by firstking01(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
marvelck:
A girl I know doesnt want her parents (especially her mother) to know she sometimes spend wkend at her boyfriend/fiance's place. Anytime she is at his place and her mom calls, she usually tell her mom she's at her female friend's place to spend the night. Guess she doesnt want her mom to see her as an irresponsible girl. Though her boyfriend is well known to her parents, and has also gone to collect the marriage list from them, but that still doesnt give him the right to be eating her cookies when they are yet to tie the knot. But there are girls who doesnt hide such from their parents or anybody. They freely and openly visit their boyfriend, spend nights or wkends at his place when she's suppose to be at their parents' place. So far the guy is serious about marrying her. But should a girl hide such from her parents?
You, answer the question.
Re: She Doesnt Want Her Mom To Know She Visits Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2016
When belle enter, not only her mum will know but the whole village

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: 5 Tips On How To Remove Stubborn Stretch Marks Fast From Your Body / Nigeria Freedom Gay Club? They Must Be Arrested / Fact Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.