Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! (3309 Views)

What Have You Learnt So Far, During This Lockdown? / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? / Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by fiddzy(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2016
That thanksgiving is the key to open door...anytime i wake up i tank God for the Gift of life and also getting to love myself more this year alone i was suprised at the amount of money i made from my small scale buisness ,it was not much though but enough to make me suprise with how far i can go when i focus ,compared to last two years 2014,2016 when i could not stay up to two months without going into a relationship ,i dont plan on going into one now though cos the prospect of this biz is encouraging. plan to accquire loan and scale up .I Look up to God.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
I learnt that LOVE is the greatest force on earth.
That the first step to finding love is loving yourself and trust me when you do this you can't go wrong.
I learnt that all it takes to be happy is to LOVE.
Love yourself, Love your neighbours,Love your family, Love your friends and even your enemies.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Divay22(f): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I learnt that loneliness is hell!!! cry
happy Birthday.....
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Divay22(f): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
chimdi101:
I have learnt that you SHOULD give up!... because you mostly don't get what you want and when you look back, you realise you have lost much sad
It all depends on what you are giving up about
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Divay22(f): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
fiddzy:
That thanksgiving is the key to open door...anytime i wake up i tank God for the Gift of life and also getting to love myself more this year alone i was suprised at the amount of money i made from my small scale buisness ,it was not much though but enough to make me suprise with how far i can go when i focus ,compared to last two years 2014,2016 when i could not stay up to two months without going into a relationship ,i dont plan on going into one now though cos the prospect of this biz is encouraging. plan to accquire loan and scale up .I Look up to God.
All the best
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Thank you babe smiley
Divay22:
happy Birthday.....
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Divay22(f): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Your network is your net worth......
No matter how weird or hard your name sounds,people wll learn how to pronounce it when you become successful......
I believe in second chance(to make things right or better)

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Suurulere:
Love all. Trust a few. Be false to none.

Most importantly, never waste your time on someone who does not love you hoping they would love you someday.

Don't be a handbag. Nevertheless, be content love grew in your heart.

This got me so emotional, good one!

I learnt that being happy is my utmost priority. Life is meant to be lived not endured and most importantly, don't try too hard, just do your best.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Suurulere(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Floxyluv:

This got me so emotional, good one!

I learnt that being happy is my utmost priority. Life is meant to be lived not endured and most importantly, don't try too hard, just do your best.

Yea. Just be happy. Hakuna Matata!
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by fiddzy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tanx miss
Divay22:
All the best
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by djpaparazzi(f): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
I learnt dat without God in your life, you re just existing nt living.... Also nt striving to please odas for them to accept you because u will end up being frustrated and be content with wat u have....

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by dikerebel(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
i have learnt never to waste my time serving Any God.
I will enjoy my life till i die.
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by jengrej(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
I have learnt to be patient in the face of challenges and adversities and never to panic.
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by TrapHedges(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
I learnt to respect few and fear none... TRKFIT

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Ifakiland(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Divay22:
OKAY cheesy cool
We have just 3 weeks for 2016 to roll out,and welcome in the dawn of a new Era@2017....
So tell us what have 2016 taught you, what's that one lesson you're taking into 2017,it could be in the expect of your relationship,environment,work,anything.....
But tell us so far what you've gained.........

LIFE IS A PLACE OF CONSTANT LEARNING.....

Please ignore any grammatical blunders....
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Mine coming though..
Learnt that no matter the number of pvssy u fork...ur heart will always be with a particular gal who will just be pressing ur mumu button anyhow.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Divay22(f): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ifakiland:

Learnt that no matter the number of pvssy u fork...ur heart will always be with a particular gal who will just be pressing ur mumu button anyhow.
lol.....broda your own strong o
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Divay22(f): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
dikerebel:
i have learnt never to waste my time serving Any God.

I will enjoy my life till i die.
hmm......serveing God time wasting?
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by RaeMystix: 4:48am On Dec 13, 2016
I've learned never to be a people pleaser, voice out my opinions/ intention even if it might offend others. Had to end friendships with two friends. To never waste time on friendships/ relationships with no purpose.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by MrKamar(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2016
I learnt computer programming
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by dingbang(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Divay22:
OKAY cheesy cool
We have just 3 weeks for 2016 to roll out,and welcome in the dawn of a new Era@2017....
So tell us what have 2016 taught you, what's that one lesson you're taking into 2017,it could be in the expect of your relationship,environment,work,anything.....
But tell us so far what you've gained.........

LIFE IS A PLACE OF CONSTANT LEARNING.....

Please ignore any grammatical blunders....
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Mine coming though..
been patiently waiting to read urz smiley
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by dingbang(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrKamar:
I learnt computer programming
i have 100 percent zeal to learn computer programming. for starters, what language do u recommend?
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Divay22(f): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
dingbang:
been patiently waiting to read urz smiley
lol...i have shared mine....just go through the comments.... grin...And do well to drop yours pls grin cheesy(if you haven't)
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
cry cry
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by dingbang(m): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Divay22:
lol...i have shared mine....just go through the comments.... grin...And do well to drop yours pls grin cheesy(if you haven't)
well i learnt alot, it would fill up tp 32 pages if i decided to write about it...
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Divay22(f): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
dingbang:
well i learnt alot, it would fill up tp 32 pages if i decided to write about it...
go ahead....i wanna learn smiley
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Divay22(f): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
DESNAT:
cry cry
Why crying? sad
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by dingbang(m): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Divay22:
go ahead....i wanna learn smiley
lol, ok i needed to beat around the bush to engage in a private conversation with you.. hope u dont mind
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Divay22(f): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
dingbang:
lol, ok i needed to beat around the bush to engage in a private conversation with you.. hope u dont mind
hmmm.No i don't
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by dingbang(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
Divay22:
hmmm.No i don't
cool alright, please follow back
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Divay22:
Why crying? sad
i am not feeling too good at the moment. cry
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by Divay22(f): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
DESNAT:
i am not feeling too good at the moment. cry
hmm...what's wrong?Anything i can do to help
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! by majorbravo: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
After making a solid decision, follow it to the very end. Compromising on a solid decision for any one person could compromise your happiness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are All Yoruba Men Controlling?? Help! / Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.