Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,617 members, 7,958,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far (1623 Views)

What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s / Few Hard Lessons I Have Learnt About Love. / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by udemejack(m): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2018
I will try to be as brief as possible.As a sociologist, we study both the society and everything therein.i have been able to come up with these few tips to help you understand this subtle specie called Woman.Lets go;
1.Never allow her to know that you've fallen head over heels for her,she'll use that against you
2.Suspence is part of the game
3.Dont easily us this sentence 'i love you' unless you want to use your hand and dig your grave
4.Dont give her the impression that she is your one and only,the bitter truth is that women like competition
5.Flirt with girls that are more beautiful than her,it kills her
6.Learn how to play 'i dont care' and send less
7.Limit your time with her,allow her to miss you
8.Learn how to make her to be commited to you either through financial help,food etc.
9.I have come to realize women naturally dislike perfect gentlemen,dont be one
10.And finally,be happy always,thats the best gift you can give yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by ubunja(m): 6:25am On Apr 02, 2018
udemejack:
I will try to be as brief as possible.As a sociologist, we study both the society and everything therein.i have been able to come up with these few tips to help you understand this subtle specie called Woman.Lets go;
1. Never allow her to know that you've fallen head over heels for her,she'll use that against you
3. Dont easily us this sentence 'i love you' unless you want to use your hand and dig your grave
4. Dont give her the impression that she is your one and only,the bitter truth is that women like competition
5. Flirt with girls that are more beautiful than her,it kills her
6. Learn how to play 'i dont care' and send less
8.Learn how to make her to be commited to you either through financial help,food etc.
9. I have come to realize women naturally dislike perfect gentlemen,dont be one
you got it right with the very first point bro . good stuff.
all the bolded have a common theme running through them all and its STOP WORSHIPPING HER
nice one.

3 Likes

Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by headbasher96(m): 6:45am On Apr 02, 2018
udemejack:
1.Never allow her to know that you've fallen head over heels for her,she'll use that against you
3.Dont easily us this sentence 'i love you' unless you want to use your hand and dig your grave
4.Dont give her the impression that she is your one and only,the bitter truth is that women like competition
ha bro thanks for this o good morning just what i have been looking for thank u for opening the chest
Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by mystery22: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2018
op your head dey the game, these are the qualities of a bad guy, the type women want.
Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by udemejack(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2018
headbasher96:
ha bro thanks for this o good morning just what i have been looking for thank u for opening the chest
its obvious that we are the reason why most girls display weird attitudes.....i hate perfect gentlemen
Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by udemejack(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2018
mystery22:
op your head dey the game, these are the qualities of a bad guy, the type women want.
not just a 'bad guy' but a very good bad guy
Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by headbasher96(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
udemejack:
its obvious that we are the reason why most girls display weird attitudes.....i hate perfect gentlemen
but relationship is not fling that u take and drop we try our best for the women all of a sudden u look like a fool to them and they have no tangible contribution in relationships except sex

1 Like

Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by udemejack(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
headbasher96:
but relationship is not fling that u take and drop we try our best for the women all of a sudden u look like a fool to them and they have no tangible contribution in relationships except sex
relationship is a two-way affair,the two parties must join hands together to form a formidable force to battle anything that may want to militate it. Thats why you should not fail to inform her that she is not doing you any favour for dating you
Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by Preshy561(f): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
why jobless touts on this forum can't do without ladies,merely looking at this one,it is safer to say that he is suffering from poverty mentality.
Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by dotunibrahim7(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
why jobless touts on this forum can't do without ladies,merely looking at this one,it is safer to say that he is suffering from poverty mentality.

hahahaa..suffering from poverty mentality just like you
Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by dotunibrahim7(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
udemejack:
gbayi jare make sense
Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by udemejack(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
dotunibrahim7:
gbayi jare make sense
one crate of origin for you
Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by udemejack(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

i just pity that one gullible idiot which you have been using as your foot mat for years now. I believe that he will be delivered someday soon and your eyes will clear

1 Like

Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by Preshy561(f): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
udemejack:
i just pity that one gullible idiot which you have been using as your foot mat for years now. I believe that he will be delivered someday soon and your eyes will clear
eehya,broke guys are always pained.tongue
Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by udemejack(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

eehya,broke guys are always pained.tongue
i dont blame guys who always say that what an average Nigerian girl can offer is sex,what has brokeness got to do with what i wrote there?.i repeat, a day of reckoning is coming very soon when that guy will realize himself and your fate will be decided.keep on forming bosslady

1 Like

Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Have you ever studied your country economy to provide necessary measures to save it? Nah but here you are studying and discussing women, pity.

Who runs the world? Girls cheesy
Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by Preshy561(f): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
udemejack:
i dont blame guys who always say that what an average Nigerian girl can offer is sex,what has brokeness got to do with what i wrote there?.i repeat, a day of reckoning is coming very soon when that guy will realize himself and your fate will be decided.keep on forming bosslady
shut up!!I work for my money,don't just think that every other lady is like your hungry girlfriend. go get a life dude.
Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by Preshy561(f): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Stevengerd:
If You Like Call All The Elders In Heaven, That Doesnt Stop me frm calling you an idiot. broke gal forming class. goan and prepare for your nxt jamb, and make papa proud!
lol,you are really childish.

1 Like

Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by Stevengerd(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,you are really childish.
Huh, same way u behaving like an overfed kid
Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by Preshy561(f): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Stevengerd:
Huh, same way u behaving like an overfed kid
now that you have agreed to be a toddler,you can now swerve biko.
Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by Stevengerd(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

now that you have agreed to be a toddler,you can now swerve biko.
Just checked ur dp, smh. never knew ave been digging it with an overgrown toddler that has refuse to behave herself. shior!! You still a kid tho
Re: Womanology;what I Have Learnt So Far by udemejack(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

shut up!!I work for my money,don't just think that every other lady is like your hungry girlfriend. go get a life dude.
Maybe i am too busy to reply a retarded nitwit like you.....never get close to my mention again.

(1) (Reply)

MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] / How To "Trigger" Girls (in The BEST Way Possible) / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.