Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,244 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling (1340 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by MzDeeb(f): 12:30am On Dec 12, 2016
Dear All,

I am so glad right now. I was introduced newly into farming around August. I planted my cucumber on 2 heactares in October

The journey hasn't been an easy one i must confessed especially considering the fact that i am a working class lady.. But to God be the glory my cucumber is now available for sale..

I promise to give discounts to my Nairalanders*winks*. Here are some of the pics. Farm is located along idiroko road. Ota
PS: more pix update later.. Network ish

4 Likes

Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by yemsai(f): 12:42am On Dec 12, 2016
C as dem big..I'll need 5 cheesy cheesy quote me nd u r dead cool
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by Depreacherman(m): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2016
You are a lady! Hnm ladies and cucumber! Don't mind me jari... is encouraging seeing a lady farming. Nice one @op and please where is your farm location?

1 Like

Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by gudluckgreat(m): 12:52am On Dec 12, 2016
yemsai:
C as dem big..I'll need 5 cheesy cheesy quote me nd u r dead cool

No think am undecided
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by yemsai(f): 12:53am On Dec 12, 2016
gudluckgreat:

No think am undecided
tongue
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by gudluckgreat(m): 12:56am On Dec 12, 2016
yemsai:
tongue

Chai... And you too fine for this that...
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by yemsai(f): 12:58am On Dec 12, 2016
gudluckgreat:

Chai... And you too fine for this that...
Thank u..is it ur fine?
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 12, 2016
OP... Happy Selling!
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by Pavore9: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2016
MzDeeb:
Dear All,

I am so glad right now. I was introduced newly into farming around August. I planted my cucumber in October..

The journey hasn't been an easy one i must confessed especially considering the fact that i am a decision lady.. But to God be the glory my cucumber is now available for sale..

I promise to give discounts to my Nairalanders*winks*. Here are some of the pics

Being a lady is not an impediment in Agriculture, most of the farms and packing houses l have visited are managed by women.

Do state your location as that will help those interested make a decision.

1 Like

Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by gudluckgreat(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2016
yemsai:

Thank u..is it ur fine?

Haha hah... grin because say na you fine am no be say na you go chop d fine... Them no reason give you?
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by MzDeeb(f): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2016
Depreacherman:
You are a lady! Hnm ladies and cucumber! Don't mind me jari... is encouraging seeing a lady farming. Nice one @op and please where is your farm location?

Lol.. Not that. I planted both cucumber and cassava.. but the cassava will be ready in 2months time.

My farm is located along idiroko road, ota

1 Like

Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by MzDeeb(f): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2016
tocineworld:
OP... Happy Selling!

Thanks. God bless
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by MzDeeb(f): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=Pavore9 post=51848011]
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by yemsai(f): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2016
gudluckgreat:

Haha hah... grin because say na you fine am no be say na you go chop d fine... Them no reason give you?
I am nt understanding
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by Pavore9: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2016
MzDeeb:

Of course i never said it's an impediment.Those farm houses u talked about.. I guess are run by middle aged if not elderly women.. To be fair enough, It's rare to see many young ladies out there below 30years going into farming.. Because apart from the stress, d risk of being alone in the farm with majority of guys creeps some ladies.

Not that i am saying its a big deal.. Being a working class [8am-5pm] young lady it was really stressful coupled with the fact that i am combining all these with writing my professional exam.. Guess u know what dat means. I was involved in the whole process from ploughing to planting, weeding etc till harvesting didn't have money to employ a farm consultant was just adding knowledge from different sources but at the end i am glad i took this decision and i thank God for making it a success.

#peace

From what you stated your schedule is really tight. What is the size of your farm?
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by Teddyjames: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2016
Hi, please how can I reach you? Congrats on your harvest.
MzDeeb:
Dear All,

I am so glad right now. I was introduced newly into farming around August. I planted my cucumber on 2 heactares in October

The journey hasn't been an easy one i must confessed especially considering the fact that i am a working class lady.. But to God be the glory my cucumber is now available for sale..

I promise to give discounts to my Nairalanders*winks*. Here are some of the pics.
PS: more pix update later.. Network ish
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by MzDeeb(f): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2016
Pavore9:

From what you stated your schedule is really tight. What is the size of your farm?

Its a 2 heactare land
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by MzDeeb(f): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Teddyjames:
Hi, please how can I reach you? Congrats on your harvest.

Thanks.. Kindly send me a pm.
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by Pavore9: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2016
MzDeeb:

Its a 2 heactare land

That is massive. You need to get farmhands there as you are dealing with a vegetable that needs close attention.
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by MzDeeb(f): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2016
Pavore9:

That is massive. You need to get farmhands there as you are dealing with a vegetable that needs close attention.

Yes.. Planned on doing that after this first harvest..
Thanks though
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by Pavore9: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
MzDeeb:

Yes.. Planned on doing that after this first harvest..
Thanks though

The experience garnered so far will help in managing the farmhands when you hire them.

Make sure you do not plant the entire space at the same time so you don't get to have them ready for harvest at the same time.
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by MzDeeb(f): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pavore9:

The experience garnered so far will help in managing the farmhands when you hire them.

Make sure you do not plant the entire space at the same time so you don't get to have them ready for harvest at the same time.

Ohk.. Thanks for the advice.

It's noted... I appreciate
Re: My Cucumber Harvest Is Ready. Now Selling by Teddyjames: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
MzDeeb:

Thanks.. Kindly send me a pm.
ive sent you a pm twice, kindly check. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Culture Daphnia / Agricultural Retailing And Marketing / Understanding Benue & Taraba Agriculturally: An Overview Of Ukum, Gassol Ibi LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.