Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (768824 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
penroll55:
Dont like it though cause dont want people to know much about me here and to prevent much disturbance but since you have posted it already no problem.
k modify your post....i removed the concern from my initial post...
Re: North Cyprus by AdemolaA2: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
kehinde1947: Ha D embassy was tug of war, Only doz who get mouth or pple who fit settle go enta, i went to meet d security he told me student dnt need to book an appointment bt d security won't allow until u settle. If u settle self e no sure, Na only God fit save us now coz skul don start lecture. Pls come to our aid o.
@ kehinde ...What part are you intending to come ?North or South ?
Re: North Cyprus by AdemolaA2: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Temas:
..@ Penroll ...I don't think anyone will disturb you for any kind of assistance that's too unbearable to bear other than information on what and what to expect in Northern Cyprus when the prospective students come in and application processes to come in as well..You are right that those who are incapable of getting a regular source of funds or income from home or anywhere else shouldn't even dare coming here .Thank God i'm in my final semester tho!!!
Re: North Cyprus by kehinde1947(m): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2013
@Ademola North Cyprus. Where u also @ d embassy. Plz did u knw anyone there?
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Temas:
Thanks so much sir...
Re: North Cyprus by AdemolaA2: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2013
kehinde1947: @Ademola North Cyprus. Where u also @ d embassy. Plz did u knw anyone there?
.To be honest with you Mr Kehinde. Knowing someone there won't really do a thing now cos the rush to get interviewed is on d high side.You just have to hustle hard your way in and get interviewed bro.Act like you have known Lukman for years...Best of luck!!!
Re: North Cyprus by kehinde1947(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2013
@ Ademola, thanks so much i heard some people call dat name bt d way doz people are demanding for money is high. Nt withstanding i will go nd try my luck on monday.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
kehinde1947: @ Ademola, thanks so much i heard some people call dat name bt d way doz people are demanding for money is high. Nt withstanding i will go nd try my luck on monday.
We discuss this issue of security men collecting money from student before they can be interviewed with the international office here but the problem is prove to show the ambassador they are really doing it.
If any can take a picture of one taking the bribe or conversation showing the security men are really demanding for such then it will stop cause that person will be use as scape goat to teach others lesson but aside any prove then nothing can be done about it.
Only wish Nigeria can at least change for once with the high rate of bribery going on there.
Re: North Cyprus by roselex: 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
Pls when is admission for feb 2014 commencing?
Re: North Cyprus by AdemolaA2: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
penroll55:
We discuss this issue of security men collecting money from student before they can be interviewed with the international office here but the problem is prove to show the ambassador they are really doing it.
If any can take a picture of one taking the bribe or conversation showing the security men are really demanding for such then it will stop cause that person will be use as scape goat to teach others lesson but aside any prove then nothing can be done about it.
Only wish Nigeria can at least change for once with the high rate of bribery going on there.
..The system is so infiltrated with corrupt officials here and there .I don't encourage anyone bribing his/her way thru to get interviewed.rather ,i advise everyone to strive for an interview chance.I wonder what the surveillance cameras mounted at the gate top are meant for anyway...
Re: North Cyprus by AdemolaA2: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
for CIU , admission processing should commence end of January or early February.
Re: North Cyprus by sulbash(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
CIU is in North Cyprus, in Nicosia city " Lefcosia"

Ilodigweudoka: is CIU in north or south cyprus? pls let me know.
Re: North Cyprus by AdemolaA2: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
sulbash: CIU is in North Cyprus, in Nicosia city " Lefcosia"

..yesir.It's in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus .Lefkosa or Nicosia..
Re: North Cyprus by kehinde1947(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
I Will try my best to get interviewed on monday and God shall help me, as for doz security man i will make sure i nab them on monday cos i will take enough pictures nd record many evidence coz dis people r turning to anoda tin without even considering dat d skuls ave started lecture since.
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
The security guys are they Nigerians or ? Pls be wise in dealing with security personnels especially when it has to do wit takin there pictures or personal profiles it can be turned against you or you might be followed to be harmed. Pls apply espionage or undercover method, advising from a part time criminologist/victimology aspect. If you cant, live n let live.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by olascoakon: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
@mr wip7,i got my visa on 17th oct, just landed in north Cyprus now.now staying in DAU2.Thanks 2 u for all ur help in one way or the other.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
olasco_akon: @mr wip7,i got my visa on 17th oct, just landed in north Cyprus now.now staying in DAU2.Thanks 2 u for all ur help in one way or the other.

Congrats. Pls try to register on Monday as Tmr is the last date for any student for this semester otherwise you will be on leave of absence. Wish you luck!
Re: North Cyprus by Gsmiles: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2013
Hello.. please I want to apply for February intake.. please which step should I follow, and where will I apply..
will be grateful..
Re: North Cyprus by AdemolaA2: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2013
Gsmiles: Hello.. please I want to apply for February intake.. please which step should I follow, and where will I apply..
will be grateful..
..@ Gmiles,send me a PM or leave your email add..surely would get in touch with you..
Re: North Cyprus by AdemolaA2: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2013
Gsmiles: Hello.. please I want to apply for February intake.. please which step should I follow, and where will I apply..
will be grateful..
Hello.. please I want to apply for February intake.. please which step should I follow, and where will I apply..
will be grateful..
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Travel / Re: North Cyprus by Gsmiles: 8:07pm On Aug 19
EMU second batch list is now at the Embassy. You can go for your interview, once your name is on the list. no need for appointment if you haven't booked..
but if you have already gotten appointment date.. just wait for the date.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Travel / Re: North Cyprus by Gsmiles: 7:18am On Aug 13
I have my acceptance letter, but. I no longer have the bank receipt of payment. but it was sent to the school.. and have gotten my confirmation letter of payment addressed to the embassy Abuja.
Do I still need the bank receipt, now that I have both my acceptance and confirmation letter.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Travel / Re: North Cyprus by Gsmiles: 9:42pm On Aug 11
The said student batch that was sent out on 02 Aug Fri.
With the Sallah holiday notwithstanding, When will likely be the time it will be available at the Abuja Embassy..??
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Travel / Re: North Cyprus by Gsmiles: 8:26am On Aug 07
This new batch that was sent on Friday Aug 02.. for those that have their confirmation from 15th July.. Mine is 19th July.. I wonder when this list will get to the Embassy here in Abuja..
I came here for my interview, it's turning to a hustle..
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Travel / Re: North Cyprus by Gsmiles: 9:02am On Aug 06
Remember to give God all the Praise and Glory.. He is a jealous God and doesn't want his glory to be shared.

Though people might help, advice or direct you on what to do. you can be thankful to that person. but acknowledge your God and praise him, for your not better than the ones that are there already or the ones yet to go there..
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Travel / Re: North Cyprus by Gsmiles: 12:01pm On Aug 04
Hello. Please I applied through an agent. My name is IKELUGO CHIGOZIE VALENTINE. I have my confirmation letter addressed to the Turkish embassy with ref no. 400-807-5120. with date 19th July.. although my name is not yet in the embassy..
I want to know if this confirmation letter of payment of fees covers the acceptance/admisson letter..
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: North Cyprus by kehinde1947(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
All Glory and adoration be to my GOD in Heaven, I got my visa today.. After so much hustle @ d embassy, i want to advice dat make sure u confirm very well dat ur name is @ d embassy b4 going to save u frm stressing urself coz i saw people who strive hard to get interviewed bt @ d end dey told dem dere name is nt wit dem @ d embassy...
Re: North Cyprus by wynie(f): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2013
kehinde1947: All Glory and adoration be to my GOD in Heaven, I got my visa today.. After so much hustle @ d embassy, i want to advice dat make sure u confirm very well dat ur name is @ d embassy b4 going to save u frm stressing urself coz i saw people who strive hard to get interviewed bt @ d end dey told dem dere name is nt wit dem @ d embassy...
so wen do u intend coming
Re: North Cyprus by kehinde1947(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
By God's grace i should land on SUNDAY.
Re: North Cyprus by AdemolaA2: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
kehinde1947: By God's grace i should land on SUNDAY.
. Congrats man ..what school are u coming to?
Re: North Cyprus by kehinde1947(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Near East University.
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 2:15am On Oct 24, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by Shinner2010(m): 4:39am On Oct 24, 2013
But how did u settle those immigration officers on one way trip ticket, or na return ticket u book
Re: North Cyprus by kehinde1947(m): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2013
Did u book one way ticket? Or how did u do it coz i dnt knw which one to use emirate or turkish airline
Re: North Cyprus by AdemolaA2: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
kehinde1947: Did u book one way ticket? Or how did u do it coz i dnt knw which one to use emirate or turkish airline
..Note:If you are flying in into TRNC for the first time, You MUST book a return ticket and not one way..else, you would be given probs at the immigration when you're about to fly.
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
kehinde1947: Did u book one way ticket? Or how did u do it coz i dnt knw which one to use emirate or turkish airline
Shinner2010: But how did u settle those immigration officers on one way trip ticket, or na return ticket u book

I booked a round trip. Emirates is cheaper though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.