Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,098 members, 7,825,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (771174 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by farouqumar7: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
But is it my fault or the bank for the non-reflecting and how long will it take it to reflect @wip 7 God bless you waiting for your reply application number still remain U1513824.
Re: North Cyprus by Sagogo99(m): 1:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Gud day Bosses,thanks 4 all the previous help.
1.After getting the admission at NEU and EMU, am l expected 2 pay a full year's TUITION or can l pay for just a semester??
2. I visited 2 banks to ask about the FORM A for payment of school fees and l was told in both banks that students can no longer use the form A to pay fees,that we hav to go and source for forex from BLACK MARKET whose prices are now twice the CBN rate thereby making tuition fees expensive. I want to know if there are other means of paying fees at a cheaper rate than that of BLACK MARKET??
Mr WIP,GODSONG nd all the other BOSSES, your answers are needed and will be highly appreciated.
#JAHBLESS#
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sagogo99:
Gud day Bosses,thanks 4 all the previous help.
1.After getting the admission at NEU and EMU, am l expected 2 pay a full year's TUITION or can l pay for just a semester??
2. I visited 2 banks to ask about the FORM A for payment of school fees and l was told in both banks that students can no longer use the form A to pay fees,that we hav to go and source for forex from BLACK MARKET whose prices are now twice the CBN rate thereby making tuition fees expensive. I want to know if there are other means of paying fees at a cheaper rate than that of BLACK MARKET??
Mr WIP,GODSONG nd all the other BOSSES, your answers are needed and will be highly appreciated.
#JAHBLESS#
called a friend that works in skyebank and you are right one can't pay with form A for now. It's best you just get it through black market and make your payment of if you know someone here you trust, you could ask him to help you pay or ask around for some boys who will trade by paying your fees for you here while you pay into their 9ja account.. I am working on something with near east to make payment of tuition easy for students coming to near east, will update as soon as it's done . If you must contact anybody make sure you confirm everything and shine your eyes.
Re: North Cyprus by Ehmbeey(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bosses, i nid ur help again, and i wish u help me. My visa interview is tomorrow at abuja. Pls i want to knw d likely qstns dey ask there, and the common reasons for denial... Xowie 4 d disturbing u...
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ehmbeey:
Bosses, i nid ur help again, and i wish u help me. My visa interview is tomorrow at abuja. Pls i want to knw d likely qstns dey ask there, and the common reasons for denial... Xowie 4 d disturbing u...
1) what course are you going to study
2) who is your sponsor ( explain in details and state what he/she does) just basic questions don't be scared just be calm and you'll be fine. Just make sure your documents are complete and notirized.
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
*** Note
For those student who have been admitted to Near East University and you have made your tuition fee deposit , Kindly make your visa appointment request to the Turkish embassy, list of names are been forwarded to the Turkish embassy in Abuja and Lefkosia every Friday .

For those still interested in studying in North Cyprus you can forward your:
Undergraduate
(1) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(2) International passport data page

Graduate Studies
(1) Bsc Certificate
(2) Transcript
(3) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(4) International passport data page
(5) C.V
(6) Reference letter from school,office e
Re: North Cyprus by Ehmbeey(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
godsong:
*** Note
For those student who have been admitted to Near East University and you have made your tuition fee deposit , Kindly make your visa appointment request to the Turkish embassy, list of names are been forwarded to the Turkish embassy in Abuja and Lefkosia every Friday .

Undergraduate

Graduate Studies
(1) Bsc Certificate
(2) Transcript
(5) C.V
(6) Reference letter from school,office e.t.c

Thanks a lot... Pls wat ar d most common reasons for denial?
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ehmbeey:

Thanks a lot... Pls wat ar d most common reasons for denial?
lack of adequate funds, right now they are being strict with lack of complete documents and stop focusing on being denied.. As a man thinketh so shall it be.. Focus on having the complete documents listed.be positive.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
kcbentley:

Sir wip good day ..
pls sir wip sorry for disturbance pls if one wants to go to Germany from North cyprus how do one go about it cause just confused causw i hardly see ppl dat go on tourist visa wil one b given even if one apply for tourist visa pls i await your response.....tnx

baba wip abegg u nova ansa me naa abeggg
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sellers know that people are desperate to buy Dollars or Pounds so will charge whatever they can get away with.
It is silly for people to beg what was the rate yesterday or last week.
The rate now chances minute by minute!
Re: North Cyprus by Sagogo99(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thanks for all the answer's. 1. I was thinking if its possible pay by WESTERN UNION??
Re: North Cyprus by barack32(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2016
if you aint upto 18 or above you cant get a student visa to cyprus, even though you issue them a consent letter from your sponsors, you will be denied visa
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2016
barack32:
if you aint upto 18 or above you cant get a student visa to cyprus, even though you issue them a consent letter from your sponsors, you will be denied visa
that's wrong. There are students here who are not up to 18.
Re: North Cyprus by barack32(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2016
godsong:
that's wrong. There are students here who are not up to 18.
note wrong man, it is stated in there new policy, i'm a victim too

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2016
kcbentley:
Sir wip good day ..
pls sir wip sorry for disturbance pls if one wants to go to Germany from North cyprus how do one go about it cause just confused causw i hardly see ppl dat go on tourist visa wil one b given even if one apply for tourist visa pls i await your response.....tnx
baba wip abegg u nova ansa me naa abeggg

The German embassy is located in Lefkosia, visit their website you will find updated list of documents required for tourist visa. Also, you can visit the consular, she will be kind enough to tell you more or additional documents to submit. People are issued tourist visa provided the applicant meet the requirement, meanwhile traveling history and ties to return are some of the determining factors here.
Re: North Cyprus by farouqumar7: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2016
@ Mr wip please i hope u are not disturb because u have not reply me i am obsessed the way the school and u are not responding and I have paid the tuition fees is 1 week now please help me check if the payment has reflected and i will be very glad if name goes to the Embassy in the next list I will be waiting for your response ASAP THANKS. Application number is U1513824
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
barack32:
did you provide a consent letter ? Was it sealed by notary public or court ? Are you sure you had complete list of document? If this was the Canadian forum I would have said you lost all submitted documents so I know where you went wrong and the fact that appointments are done online now, I don't think the 6months wait after denial still applies.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
barack32:
There is no where in the new policy where it is stated if u under 18 your visa will be denied.
If you below 18 you need a letter from your parents/guardian.
Your refusal is based on other factor which u don't know cus Turkish embassy don't give reason for denial,but for your age being the reason is far from it,only if u below 15 or 15 of which even emu won't grant you admission.
Re: North Cyprus by barack32(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
godsong:
did you provide a consent letter ? Was it sealed by notary public or court ? Are you sure you had complete list of document? If this was the Canadian forum I would have said you lost all submitted documents so I know where you went wrong and the fact that appointments are done online now, I don't think the 6months wait after denial still applies.
i went with my consent letter bro, all required documents signed and notarized by my lawyer. I went, the following week for my visa' with the look on their face, i knew something was wrong, they told me my visa has been denied, reason cos of Age, i showed them my consent letter, and its all said its from there new policy... 25 candidates denied visa that day for same purpose
Re: North Cyprus by barack32(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
penroll55:

There is no where in the new policy where it is stated if u under 18 your visa will be denied.
If you below 18 you need a letter from your parents/guardian.
Your refusal is based on other factor which u don't know cus Turkish embassy don't give reason for denial,but for your age being the reason is far from it,only if u below 15 or 15 of which even emu won't grant you admission.
i went to the point i emailed my school and they told me is there new policy that i should defer my admission till next year which is not possible
Re: North Cyprus by barack32(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
barack32:
i went to the point i emailed my school and they told me is there new policy that i should defer my admission till next year which is not possible
exactly what i'm saying below

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
farouqumar7:
@ Mr wip please i hope u are not disturb because u have not reply me i am obsessed the way the school and u are not responding and I have paid the tuition fees is 1 week now please help me check if the payment has reflected and i will be very glad if name goes to the Embassy in the next list I will be waiting for your response ASAP THANKS. Application number is U1513824

Kindly visit your bank to let them know your cash is yet to reflect or wait until it reflects on EMU account. As soon as the cash is received by EMU, your confirmation letter will be prepared and send to you. You can also call EMU registrar office for update, you will find the contact number on our website.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by Ehmbeey(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
barack32:

I had my interview yesterday, and i was told to come back for my visa nxt wik friday. Infact, dat was wat d interviewer tld almost all of us. So does dat means dat we may still be denied visa given d age margin?
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ehmbeey:

I had my interview yesterday, and i was told to come back for my visa nxt wik friday. Infact, dat was wat d interviewer tld almost all of us. So does dat means dat we may still be denied visa given d age margin?
no.. Just be positive and don't think about it .. Negative thoughts does you no good, besides your worries can't change the decision.be positive

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Ehmbeey(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
godsong:
no.. Just be positive and don't think about it .. Negative thoughts does you no good, besides your worries can't change the decision.be positive

tnks a lot...
Re: North Cyprus by Ehmbeey(m): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
barack32:

where and how do u view their new visa policy?
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 6:55am On Feb 23, 2016
Ehmbeey:

where and how do u view their new visa policy?
E reach to ask because I know of two people 16 and 17 who just got their visa and currently in Cyprus now. I just ignore him to avoid argument
Re: North Cyprus by Ehmbeey(m): 7:15am On Feb 23, 2016
penroll55:

E reach to ask because I know of two people 16 and 17 who just got their visa and currently in Cyprus now. I just ignore him to avoid argument

Ok. Please is there any documents required when i go back 4 my stamped passport?
Re: North Cyprus by barack32(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2016
penroll55:

no need for arguments bro, i just told you how it went for me.. So the fams you said was granted visa 16-17years old. Was it this year?
Re: North Cyprus by Darejose: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2016
godsong:
*** Note

Undergraduate

Graduate Studies
(1) Bsc Certificate
(2) Transcript
(5) C.V
(6) Reference letter from school,office e.t.c

, hello good morning. What is the cost for Msc in Cyprus?
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2016
Darejose:
, hello good morning. What is the cost for Msc in Cyprus?
most are €1400 per semester others are higher but tourism is €700 a semester.

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.