Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767760 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by eldest(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Never knew they even issue visa on arrival

Is this also applicable for other countries
Re: North Cyprus by Anazp: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
wip7:

You can do the one that pleases you and also satisfies your pocket.

You must pay your tuition fee first before you arrive CYPRUS very important.

You can apply for visa at the embassy: meaning you will go to embassy in Abuja, submit all the required documents and if you are found suitable will be issued visa and you can come by atleast one-way ticket. This option is relatively cheaper becos you can come with one-way ticket provided you are issued a visa. It may be lengthy process but you may wish to experience the joy of visiting embassy.

You may get visa on arrival: this is comparably slightly expensive because you must come with two-way ticket. But you don’t need to worry about embassy. It’s usually processed within 1-5 days. This also may change at anytime based on the immigration rules/comes with varying regulations. For now it’s easiest way if you can afford it.

Choose which favors you.

Best wishes on your trip!
good job sir. Please sir how long does it take for the Turkey transit Visa to be ready after submission in Abuja? Thank you sir
Re: North Cyprus by Christie171(f): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
wip7:

You can do the one that pleases you and also satisfies your pocket.

You must pay your tuition fee first before you arrive CYPRUS very important.

You can apply for visa at the embassy: meaning you will go to embassy in Abuja, submit all the required documents and if you are found suitable will be issued visa and you can come by atleast one-way ticket. This option is relatively cheaper becos you can come with one-way ticket provided you are issued a visa. It may be lengthy process but you may wish to experience the joy of visiting embassy.

You may get visa on arrival: this is comparably slightly expensive because you must come with two-way ticket. But you don’t need to worry about embassy. It’s usually processed within 1-5 days. This also may change at anytime based on the immigration rules/comes with varying regulations. For now it’s easiest way if you can afford it.

Choose which favors you.

Best wishes on your trip!
Pls, I'll like to confirm if there's anything called "Ok To Board" for students and how possible can that be achieved??
Re: North Cyprus by junsleek101: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thanks for the update. But hope they don’t deny visa and is it turkey embassy am to visit or is there Cyprus embassy in Abuja. I want the one that will Favour me. Please advise on which to do. And which airline is suitable for traveling to Cyprus that will be visa on arrival
Re: North Cyprus by junsleek101: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Please give me the website of Cyprus embassy

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Flaame(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
@Wip7....please I need to get this information directly from you as am not getting something detailed from the site. Please what are all the necessary and required documents for Turkish visa? And what's an OKTB?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Flaame:
@Wip7....please I need to get this information directly from you as am not getting something detailed from the site. Please what are all the necessary and required documents for Turkish visa? And what's an OKTB?

All detailed documents needed for visa is stated on the Turkish embassy website. Just click the pre-visa form, fill it and you will see the documents required.

Attached is what are needed, take note the visa fee is changing so you need to get the exact visa visa on the website.

OKTB is like visa on arrival, I process this for students that already paid tuition fee and ready to buy two way ticket.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Anazp:
good job sir. Please sir how long does it take for the Turkey transit Visa to be ready after submission in Abuja? Thank you sir

No fixed processing days. This depends on many factors if everything is okay within 1 week to several weeks.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
junsleek101:
Please give me the website of Cyprus embassy

Google has made life easy these days.....a prospective student or traveler should be conversant with information searching this way you will reduce frauds.....
Re: North Cyprus by Christie171(f): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
wip7:

OKTB is like visa on arrival, I process this for students that already paid tuition fee and ready to buy two way ticket.
And no issues with deportation at POE with OKTB
Re: North Cyprus by iphi(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Christie171:
And no issues with deportation at POE with OKTB
anything mr wip7 says believe... There are so many people here that did ok to board

3 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by Anazp: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2020
wip7:

Google has made life easy these days.....a prospective student or traveler should be conversant with information searching this way you will reduce frauds.....
thank you sir such a great job you're doing here.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by mosthigh33: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Who else is traveling OKTB via Abuja Airport on 15th Feb . 2020 Please kindly indicate so we follow.
Re: North Cyprus by Olamideplants1: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Most high can will chat privately also interested in that okay to board oo
Re: North Cyprus by Anazp: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
mosthigh33:
Who else is traveling OKTB via Abuja Airport on 15th Feb . 2020 Please kindly indicate so we follow.
interested

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by yomifola(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
Interested
Re: North Cyprus by mosthigh33: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
I never asked for interests. I'm just looking for someone who's ready to also travel on 15th of Feb 2020

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by eldest(m): 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Anybody travelling on 10th February here from Abuja

Let's know ourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Cyprus by Anazp: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
eldest:
Anybody travelling on 10th February here from Abuja

Yra
Let's know ourselves
yeah. Seems return tickets on Turkish is very expensive

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by eldest(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2020
Anazp:
yeah. Seems return tickets on Turkish is very expensive
email me bro, I'll be flying Ethiopian airline it's kinda cheaper
I booked one way

My email on my signature

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Anazp: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
eldest:
I booked one way

My email on my signature
ok have you gotten your visa?
Re: North Cyprus by neoeverest(m): 7:25am On Jan 22, 2020
Contact me if you need a very good and cheap accommodation here in north Cyprus. We also do oktb, flight booking etc +2348063697976
eldest:
I booked one way

My email on my signature
Re: North Cyprus by josh49: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2020
eldest:
I booked one way

My email on my signature
Hello house a friend got his visa and booked with Ethiopian airline to depart lagos 12 February and arrive cyprus 13th February, but looking at his visa now, I discovered that Period of travel validity is from 15th of February and he already paid for tickets for 12th of February.. Is there any need to worry about this house ?
Re: North Cyprus by josh49: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2020
wip7:

I replied your email on requirements and OKTB price. It’s processed 2-3 days.

Hello house a friend got his visa and booked with Ethiopian airline to depart lagos 12 February and arrive cyprus 13th February, but looking at his visa now, I discovered that Period of travel validity is from 15th of February and he already paid for tickets for 12th of February.. Is there any need to worry about this house ?
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2020
Adminsion is still on for 2019/2020 spring semester @ CIU, NEU.
For ok to board as well as flight bookings. Contact at my signature
Re: North Cyprus by Oluwaskinny: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2020
Can I contact you bro?

mosthigh33:

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
josh49:

No need to change flight ....just ensure his flights details sent fohis University early considering the recent Cyprus immigration rule.
Re: North Cyprus by omoyasobur(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hi, thanks for the info....i got an admission to study computer engineering at Near East University but what baffles me must is that tha admission process was so fast which makes me wonder if its real or not. This is the acceptance l got from the school. I don't know if its real.

Secondly, concerning visa application, i want to know if dponsor can be usedas a proof of fund ?thanks

Near East University is located not far from Cyprus intl university in Lefkosia, accommodation charges within the campus ranges 1000-7000euro per academic year and you can find this on the university website. For off-campus accommodation, you can still find in that range stated above and flats would be much cheaper as the financial will be shared among the occupant. Its hard to give exact charges for off-campus since the houses varies with varying facilities and locations but you can work with that range above.

NEU is a good private University in TRNC and offers many courses.[/quote]

Re: North Cyprus by Olamideplants1: 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
If you are doubting the authenticity, my guy pls try and email the school authority to confirm it
Re: North Cyprus by Hassankash: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
denzly4sure:
Admission for Spring 2020 at EMU and Near East University Cyprus is On and closes February Apply now Admission is Free! click below for INFO:
https://m.facebook.com/Denzly-Global-Consult-Nigltd-1460109290936582/

House please I need your opinion on this.
I got admission into neu and today was my appointment which I went for. My documents are complete and all. The issue I had was the Igbo lady that interviewed me. She kept on asking me names of my hod and lecturers in my uni which happens to be university of Abuja. And I’m not d type of person that keeps name or care to know their names. I didn’t come to school to study their names. I did submit my passport tho after everything. My question now is what are the chances of me getting the visa. I’ve paid school fees and all and school sent my name to the embassy. I’m worried pls. Help me out. I think it was a personal issue for her or something
Re: North Cyprus by Hassankash: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
House please I need your opinion on this.
I got admission into neu and today was my appointment which I went for. My documents are complete and all. The issue I had was the Igbo lady that interviewed me. She kept on asking me names of my hod and lecturers in my uni which happens to be university of Abuja. And I’m not d type of person that keeps name or care to know their names. I didn’t come to school to study their names. I did submit my passport tho after everything. My question now is what are the chances of me getting the visa. I’ve paid school fees and all and school sent my name to the embassy. I’m worried pls. Help me out. I think it was a personal issue for her or something
Re: North Cyprus by Xtention20: 1:45am On Jan 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.