Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (770283 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by tmed1(m): 7:28am On Jan 22, 2012
@ octar6
i'm also goin to d min. Of edu. That same mornin too, accordin to renowed inquiry,it doesn't take time IF u go early.
Regards
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2012
@tmed make i get ur phone num abeg
Re: North Cyprus by tmed1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2012
Re: North Cyprus by collinsfbi(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2012
@wip7,

I just sent you an email, pls try and reply asap. Thanks mennn

Gbammmm over and out
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
collinsfbi:

@wip7,

I just sent you am email, pls try and reply asap. Thanks mennn

Gbammmm over and out

I have replied your email.

All applicants and students already obtained their visa should send us the Airport pick up form so as to pick them up on arrival at Airport.

International Center,
EMU. www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by starlited: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2012
Hi wip,
Thank you for your kind support on Nairaland, i actually gain a lot from the information you give out on the site.
I actually want to find out if my cousin can make it for the February admission at EMU if she starts off with the application process this week?
Please i await your swift reply.

Warm regards
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2012
starlited:

Hi wip,
Thank you for your kind support on Nairaland, i actually gain a lot from the information you give out on the site.
I actually want to find out if my cousin can make it for the February admission at EMU if she starts off with the application process this week?
Please i await your swift reply.

Warm regards

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU, as you know EMU is the most reputable university in north Cyprus with state of art facilities and outstanding educational support.

The admission process for FEB (spring semester) is still ON, In order to balance gender equity we have come up with scholarship model for FEMALE APPLICANTS, we offer 50% tuition + accommodation discounts to all Female applicants.

To apply for admission,you will need to fill the application form, send us the olevel result and international passport. The applicant must be 25yrs or below to be admitted at EMU.

Advisable to start the process asap.

International Center,
EMU, www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by starlited: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
Thank you very much for your prompt reply wip.How can we get and download the application form?i tried opening the website shown here but couldn't, and which address do we scan the documents to?
We will start off the process asap and contact you for any queries.
Thank You
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2012
starlited:

Thank you very much for your prompt reply wip.How can we get and download the application form?i tried opening the website shown here but couldn't, and which address do we scan the documents to?
We will start off the process asap and contact you for any queries.
Thank You

Email me, i shall send you the application and scholarship forms.

International center,
EMU.
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by octar6: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2012
ok. Am currently in the turkish embassy,and we were told today 27/01/2012 that d rules have changed. We were asked to book an appointment with the turkish embassy online. As we all know,students going to TRNC dont need to book an appointment.but now its a new rule. And then we were also asked to book an air ticket reservation.so the new rules added are,
1. Book an appointment with the embassy. They will give u a date and time.
2. Book an air ticket reservation.
So thats all for now.I will update u guys as we advance into the whole process.
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 2:47am On Jan 28, 2012
@octar6. pls i beg u in chirst name is ur informatoin correct,i wanted to go to d embassy on monday.
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 4:25am On Jan 28, 2012
@wip.plzzzzzz i need ur help cn u phone d embassy to confirm octar information.plz sir help me b4 sunday.thanks sir
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2012
@wip help us talk to embassy:::::, plzzzzzzzzz
Re: North Cyprus by octar6: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2012
johnck:

@octar6. pls i beg u in chirst name is ur informatoin correct,i wanted to go to d embassy on monday.
@ johnck. The last thing that i will do on dis forum is to mislead anybody,cus i have never been mislead either. So,as i said i was @ d embassy yesterday and the turkish white man came out to address the students.he told us that d rules have changed and that we will now need to book an appointment by email. After which the emabassy will reply your email by giving u a time and a specific date that you will come. So thats it. he also asked us to book an air ticket reservation to turkey. Print a copy and come with it on the day of ur appointment. So take note my broda.
Re: North Cyprus by kheme(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2012
hi, sorry to ask. when was this rule made?

one of my students was a the embassy on Wednesday and didn't have to book an appointment. i'm not sure why they keep saying to book appointment online. my last student was told same last year (i know it's last year) but the embassy emailed her later saying she should just come apply. same was the case for another student back then.

so i guess just be persistent ? i don't know
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2012
@octar.d site is nt working y?
Re: North Cyprus by octar6: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2012
@kheme. We were told that its a new rule. And it started yesterday that is friday. People dat came on wednesday didnt meet such rules.
Re: North Cyprus by kheme(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2012
ok. so appointments have to be made by email, cos the online thingy doesn't work
Re: North Cyprus by octar6: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2012
johnck:

@octar.d site is nt working y?
@ johnck check, www.abuja.be.mfa.gov.tr am not @ home now. When i get home i will post d email address where u will send ur appointment too. But check the website well. U will see the address there.
Re: North Cyprus by octar6: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2012
kheme:

ok. so appointments have to be made by email, cos the online thingy doesn't work
Yes. D appointment is by email.
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2012
@octar.pls gve me ur phone number make we talk abeg.plzzzzzz
Re: North Cyprus by octar6: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
johnck:

@octar.pls gve me ur phone number make we talk abeg.plzzzzzz

Re: North Cyprus by octar6: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2012
here is the format for application.
Subject : Appointment Request

full name:, (in capital letters).
Passport number:,
Purpose of trip:,
Planned date of travel:,

Email add :visa.turkembabuja@gmail.com
goodluck.
Re: North Cyprus by kwenu: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2012
@wip what are the requirements for admission into undergraduate studies , when will studies resume for this year at EMU. CAN I COME BACK TO NIGERIA TO SERVE UNDER NYSC.

What are the documents i need to submit for admmission this year, how do i get a 50% scholarship?

i wish to ressume studies this year earliest commencement of studies pls state. whats the assurance that i shall be granted visa?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2012
kwenu:

@wip what are the requirements for admission into undergraduate studies , when will studies resume for this year at EMU. CAN I COME BACK TO NIGERIA TO SERVE UNDER NYSC.

What are the documents i need to submit for admmission this year, how do i get a 50% scholarship?

i wish to ressume studies this year earliest commencement of studies pls state. whats the assurance that i shall be granted visa?

You can find the requirement for admission on our website www.emu.edu.tr under undergraduate admission requirements. If you wish to go back for the NYSC you will have to have your flight money intact, pay any debt you owe the school in case you have debt yet to pay, get your diploma and go back to take up the NYSC.

Applicants do apply for scholarship after been admitted, we do not have automatic 50% scholarship, we do evaluate applicants based on their results and you maybe qualify for 0%, 25%, 50% or 100% based on your result and this is evaluated by the scholarship committee.

The next entry period this year is Feb 16 and am not sure you can meet the admission anymore, you can enroll for Sept 2012.

There is NO assurance you will be granted visa. You will have to follow the visa procedure and if you are granted good for you and if not is not the end of the world, you can try another time.

International Center,
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by octar6: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2012
update.:
After applyin to the turkish embassy on friday through their email,i was giving an appointment on monday. People who were going to cyprus and didnt have appointments were sent back,and they were asked to book an appointment so as to get an appointment date and number.
So after the interview,i was asked to come back the next day to collect my passport. So,am just comin back now from the embassy, and i have been giving my visa.
Re: North Cyprus by afrowale(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2012
@wip I av dis friend askin me a lot of questions. He's above 25years, ¢αи he still apply for anything?. Like what course ¢αи he apply for and how sure d packages' gon be? Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
afrowale:

@wip I av dis friend askin me a lot of questions. He's above 25years, ¢αи he still apply for anything?. Like what course ¢αи he apply for and how sure d packages' gon be? Thanks.

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU. Kindly inform your friend EMU age limit for undergraduate admission is 25years. So he may consider to apply to other universities in Cyprus if he must study in Cyprus. He can contact the other universities and they will inform him of their admission conditions.

International Center
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2012
Please whos coming over to CIU or around Lefkosa, EMU is not left out , i need someone to help me with a lil package, i would really appreciate anybody that can, anybody that can should please contact me on yahoo messenger by email: elijah052001@yahoo.com or probably drop mobile, thank you in advance, smileysmileysmiley
Re: North Cyprus by ahamdiheme: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
elijah05:

Please whos coming over to CIU or around Lefkosa, EMU is not left out , i need someone to help me with a lil package, i would really appreciate anybody that can, anybody that can should please contact me on yahoo messenger by email: elijah052001@yahoo.com or probably drop mobile, thank you in advance, smileysmileysmiley

Guys please be ware of "packages" I'm not saying you should not help a brother but make sure you know exactly what is in the package. If it is sealed ask for it to be opened so you can be sure of what is in it, if it can't be opened then please don't take it.

Also don't accept to help people giving you stuff to deliver when you are in the airport, most times you can't cross check it, but if you can cross check then go ahead and help if you can.

**Many people suffer in prison because of a "package" they innocently collected to help someone**

A word is enough for the wise, wip can tell you more i'm sure!
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2012
ahamdiheme:

Guys please be ware of "packages" I'm not saying you should not help a brother but make sure you know exactly what is in the package. If it is sealed ask for it to be opened so you can be sure of what is in it, if it can't be opened then please don't take it.

Also don't accept to help people giving you stuff to deliver when you are in the airport, most times you can't cross check it, but if you can cross check then go ahead and help if you can.

**Many people suffer in prison because of a "package" they innocently collected to help someone**

A word is enough for the wise, wip can tell you more i'm sure!

Even if its opened one, its not a good idea to accept[b] any[/b] package from anybody, nobody can be trusted.
Re: North Cyprus by imperiouxx(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2012
^^^ hmmm, next time I gotta tie my GMG bag for my back ni when at MMIA grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.