Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,132 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (771989 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
ahamdiheme:

**Many people suffer in prison because of a "package" they innocently collected to help someone**

A word is enough for the wise, wip can tell you more i'm sure!

Hmmmmm yeah due to the advent of nutritious plant material that has turned to hotcake abroad, Packages are not advisable to take as the prison and charges here are not smiling ooooo, we recorded number of innocent ones that were affected by packages some years back and recently.

Even yesterday i saw this link where plant was industrially sealed inside tin tomato to be delivered in Malaysia.
http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,90764.0.html

@ poster, i advise you courier your packages or meet who you know personally, this will surely help.

Wip cares!
Re: North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2012
i know so many people would comment on the package, the package i am saying is just a mobile phone nd maybe food stuffs, i am a student of ciu, kheme knows me, so if you cant help, stop making people think everyone from Nigeria abroad is a bad apple, angry angry angry
elijah05:

Please whos coming over to CIU or around Lefkosa, EMU is not left out , i need someone to help me with a lil package, i would really appreciate anybody that can, anybody that can should please contact me on yahoo messenger by email: elijah052001@yahoo.com or probably drop mobile, thank you in advance, smileysmileysmiley
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
oga wip7, compliment, pls when is the deadline for school fees payment for postgrad? cos am planning of makin mine nxtwk monday,
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2012
Temas:

oga wip7, compliment, pls when is the deadline for school fees payment for postgrad? cos am planning of makin mine nxtwk monday,

Good day, Your payment must arrive here on or before 10th Feb 2012, that is the last day we are sending names to embassy for Spring entry. If your money comes after this date, then your name will go to embassy Sep 2012.

International Center,
EMU
Re: North Cyprus by Sendybaba(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2012
@wip7,plz i'd like 2 apply 4 d next emu admission,mayb summer admissio,is the registratn goin on nw, i wanna sudy civil engineerin,hw much is the tuition fee?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2012
Sendy baba:

@wip7,plz i'd like 2 apply 4 d next emu admission,mayb summer admissio,is the registratn goin on nw, i wanna sudy civil engineerin,hw much is the tuition fee?

Kindly read our university website www.emu.edu.tr, you will find the fees and the admission period at the site.

International center
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
[center]EMU OPENS ADMISSION FOR FALL ENTRY 2012[/center]

Interested applicants can now apply for FALL semester now. For further inquiries kindly email or call us. All applicants are eligible for scholarship and admission processing is free!

International Center,
EMU

Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2012
@wip7, gud day sir.just heard dat my name wasnt sent to the embassy though i made my payment late.kindly help me confirm again.ASAGUNLA TEMITOPE, admission ref 7458, i was told i hav 2 wait till sept.pls sir when willthe sch send the 1st batch name for fall semester? do i need to apply allover again? lets asume the names will be sent next month,can i apply for my visa straight without waiting till sept? thank u sir as you attend to my questions,
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
Temas:

@wip7, gud day sir.just heard dat my name wasnt sent to the embassy though i made my payment late.kindly help me confirm again.ASAGUNLA TEMITOPE, admission ref 7458, i was told i hav 2 wait till sept.pls sir when willthe sch send the 1st batch name for fall semester? do i need to apply allover again? lets asume the names will be sent next month,can i apply for my visa straight without waiting till sept? thank u sir as you attend to my questions,

I checked the last list we sent on 16th Feb, your name was not sent to the embassy. If your payment arrived at our university After 16th means your name wont be in the last list. We have some pending names of students that have paid but we could not send again due to the embassy strict deadline. We are trying trying to negotiate further with the embassy and we might send last batch of names if our negotiation is considered. Did you receive confirmation letter of payment from EMU? The next entry is Sept and we shall start sending names June ending. So you can only start applying for Visa starting from July ending.

International center
EMU
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 6:19am On Feb 21, 2012
@wip7 , thank for the swift response sir.plz i didnt receive any confirmation letter of payment yet. sir jelp me also check if my name is among the pending list ,
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2012
@Wip and others , Pls I want to seek your advice if its okay traveling to North Cyprus by Fly Emirate as it seems cheaper compare to Turkish Airline , I need someone to put me through ASAP as Im about to book the ticket
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2012
mctolspell:

@Wip and others , Pls I want to seek your advice if its okay traveling to North Cyprus by Fly Emirate as it seems cheaper compare to Turkish Airline , I need someone to put me through ASAP as Im about to book the ticket

Yeah emirate is so sweet kindly book it. It will stop at Istanbul but tell your agent your final destination is ERCAN AIRPORT north Cyprus so he/she can book connecting flight to Cyprus.
Re: North Cyprus by fasa2020(m): 2:26am On Mar 05, 2012
wip7:

[center]EARN YOUR UK MASTER DEGREE AT EMU, Just one year
[/center]

Eastern Mediterranean University the most reputable English-medium state funded institution located at Northern Cyprus offers cutting edge UK Msc programs in Supply chain and logistic management and MSc Business engineering management run and delivered by Warwick University UK.

Warwick is one of the UK's leading universities for teaching and research consistently ranked within the top ten since it was founded. The program duration is 1year and students are admitted twice a year at EMU, you can start Feb 2012 or October. We do offer scholarships and discount which makes the same program cheaper than taking it at the UK campus. All our Warwick students do enjoy about 45% discount and we also offer installment payment packages spread over 5 easy payment term.

During the program, students can take at least 3 modules from the Warwick campus in the UK and the remaining modules at EMU campus to earn a top-notch UK degree on completion.

Graduates from sciences, social science, art and engineering are eligible to apply and this is a great opportunity for  3rd class applicants to earn the highly rank UK degree at our campus.

The EMU Admission process is simple, hassle free and accessible by all. Interested applicant can contact us for further enquiries.

International Office,
Eastern Mediterranean university,
http://executiveeducation.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
+903926302444

@wip7, sorry to bother you on this but i'd searched through the EMU website, still cant find any link that talks about the post graduate tuition fee and/or scholarships  (if any). . . . Can you help with direct link on this ? Am a graduate of Social Science preparing for Masters, so any field relating to this will be okay for me. Thanks in advance ! Greeat work you're doing here !
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:02am On Mar 05, 2012
fasa2020:

@wip7, sorry to bother you on this but i'd searched through the EMU website, still cant find any link that talks about the post graduate tuition fee and/or scholarships  (if any). . . . Can you help with direct link on this ? Am a graduate of Social Science preparing for Masters, so any field relating to this will be okay for me. Thanks in advance ! Greeat work you're doing here !

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU. EMU offers graduate programs in social science field and all applicants are eligible for merit-based scholarship. Female applicants are awarded 50% discount on both tuition fees and accommodation while male applicants are evaluated and awarded 25% or 50%. To apply is easy and free of charge, you will need to supply us your university transcript, international passport, filled graduate application form and university certificate or result notification. Kindly read through this link for the tuition fees http://grad.emu.edu.tr/index.php/igsr/intl_fees and http://grad.emu.edu.tr/index.php/igsr/programs

For further inquiries do not hesitate to contact us!

International center
EMU, www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:49am On Mar 18, 2012
EMU FACULTY OF PHARMACY HAS GAINED AN IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP[center][/center]

EMU faculty of Pharmacy has been given membership by FIB- federation of international pharmacy located in Amsterdam and EMU Pharmacy is the first faculty to receive acceptance within Cyprus and second to be accepted in Turkey which gives the pharmacy students a great and broad opportunity to exchange students and faculty members and opens network of technical knowledge to the students.

All interested applicants can now apply for Pharmacy or molecular genetics at EMU, we do offer 50% scholarship both accommodation and tuition for FEMALE APPLICANTS. To apply is easy, just send us your application form scholarship form and high school results. Admission and scholarship processing is FREE of charge!

International Center
Eastern Mediterranean University
www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:09am On Mar 19, 2012
EMU PARTNERS WITH INDUSTRY AND SEMI-SCALE ORGANIZATION TO TRAIN GRADUATES

Accreditation's are key to good university, here are some of the EMU accreditation. EMU graduate will enjoy broad training and technical know-how in industries now to help put them further in Job market! ALL interested applicants for FALL entry can start applying for admission. Female applicants are considered for both accommodation and tuition fees discount in our reputable university!

International Center
EMU. www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com

Re: North Cyprus by kingston05: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2012
@wip7,i sent you an email bros,will you get back to me pls.
Re: North Cyprus by BESONGISIDORE: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
[quote author=wip7]

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2012
[quote author=BESONG ISIDORE][/quote] bro i dnt fink u nid 2 pay another tuition fee except u hav not completed your tuition. i was a victim 2 last semester 2 ..got my new admsn leta yestaday waiting for my new scholarship and acceptace leta.oga wip7 will help throw more light on this.that been said. lets try and hookup cos am already ppared for sept.we can plan our trip 2gether.do u stay in LA?...inbox me @ temas842002@yahoo.com...cheerzz
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2012
[quote author=BESONG ISIDORE][/quote]

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU. First, how much did you pay? what was your scholarship worth? If you have 50% scholarship you must pay atleast 2100USD before we can send your name to the embassy for your visa. If you have 25% scholarship, you must deposit atleast 3100USD before your name can be sent to the embassy. Now since you have renewed your admission for FALL entry, kindly email me your acceptance letter to renew your scholarship as well scholarship@emu.edu.tr

You will not need to pay any other fees if you paid correct amount initially but if not kindly balance up and inform us with the payment slip so as to send your name to the embassy as earlier as possible.

International center
EMU. www.emu.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2012
Temas: bro i dnt fink u nid 2 pay another tuition fee except u hav not completed your tuition. i was a victim 2 last semester 2 ..got my new admsn leta yestaday waiting for my new scholarship and acceptace leta.oga wip7 will help throw more light on this.that been said. lets try and hookup cos am already ppared for sept.we can plan our trip 2gether.do u stay in LA?...inbox me @ temas842002@yahoo.com...cheerzz

Temas,

Kindly email me your new acceptance letter so as to renew your scholarship for FALL entry and send your payment slip to prepare a confirmation letter to you for your visa.

International center,
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
scholarship@emu.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by BESONGISIDORE: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2012
wip7:

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU. First, how much did you pay? what was your scholarship worth? If you have 50% scholarship you must pay atleast 2100USD before we can send your name to the embassy for your visa. If you have 25% scholarship, you must deposit atleast 3100USD before your name can be sent to the embassy. Now since you have renewed your admission for FALL entry, kindly email me your acceptance letter to renew your scholarship as well scholarship@emu.edu.tr

You will not need to pay any other fees if you paid correct amount initially but if not kindly balance up and inform us with the payment slip so as to send your name to the embassy as earlier as possible.

International center
EMU. www.emu.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2012
BESONG ISIDORE:

i paid 4100usd but i did not apply for scholarship. i have done so now and hope to receive one. once again thanks.

If you paid 4100USD you supposed to receive a confirmation letter from us and your name should be sent to Turkish embassy in Yaounde. I received your scholarship application. Please do you pay into our university bank account yourself or through somebody? if you do have your payment slip from your bank kindly email it to me. I checked the list of confirmations we sent your name was not there. If you do not pay directly to our bank yourself kindly advise us how you pay. We can only send names that we confirmed the payment to embassy.

I will prepare your scholarship award tomorrow and send to you and you will need ton the questions asked here so as to help you further.

International center,
EMU. www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by BESONGISIDORE: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2012
[quote author=wip7]
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
BESONG ISIDORE:

I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE ADVICE YOU ARE OFFERING HERE. THE QUESTIONS TO ASK ARE REALLY MANY.

I have sent you, your scholarship letter.

For all other interested applicants, Admission for FALL 2012 is open, you can now apply and for further inquiries do not hesitate to email us. All applicants are eligible for scholarship.

International center
EMU.
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2012
@wip7
plz o,are u Akeem oladipo? because i received applcatn and scholarship form from dz persn email,so jst to knw where to snd bak d form to.
And,is ur associate degree 2yrs course( tourism )has d same tution wt 4yr course?
Tnks brz!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:36am On Apr 03, 2012
Demaejy: @wip7
plz o,are u Akeem oladipo? because i received applcatn and scholarship form from dz persn email,so jst to knw where to snd bak d form to.
And,is ur associate degree 2yrs course( tourism )has d same tution wt 4yr course?
Tnks brz!

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU, The fees for associate degree programs are slightly lower compared to the degree programs kindly read more on our university website under fees to find out fees applicable to you. Read more about admission processing at EMU on the website.

International Center
EMU. www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2012
@wip7
tHank u!
Plz what re d benefit of d associate degree in Tourism...can some1 liable to scholarship?
And after finishn,wil i be able to continue in ur affliated versity in anoda country? Lastly,shld i send my doc wt forms 2 d email u provide above?
Pls bear wt me,if i was too inquisitive.
tHankz vry much!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2012
Demaejy: @wip7
tHank u!
Plz what re d benefit of d associate degree in Tourism...can some1 liable to scholarship?
And after finishn,wil i be able to continue in ur affliated versity in anoda country? Lastly,shld i send my doc wt forms 2 d email u provide above?
Pls bear wt me,if i was too inquisitive.
tHankz vry much!

All applicants are eligible to apply for scholarship and all scholarship application will be treated based on applicant grades and supporting documents. Associate degree is a post-secondary academic degrees common in United states and western Canada last mostly 2yrs which is just like Diploma in Nigeria context and may not be as lucrative as bachelor degree. This nature of program is mostly done by working class students or student with other degree and only need the associate degree for supplement or by any student with intention to complete the bachelor degree in another country that accept such degrees.

Our university do not have affiliated institution's, we only have exchange partners where students only spend one semester as part of their degree in our university, so it will be advisable to make enquiries from the institutions you wish to complete your degree first.

Please read more on our university website, google, ask.com, wikipedia, Nairaland to get further information on what you want. This will help you with your admission processing.

International Center
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by ahamdiheme: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2012
@ Wip

My greetings sir!

When are newly accepted candidates for fall
expected to start paying their tuition fee?

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2012
ahamdiheme: @ Wip

My greetings sir!

When are newly accepted candidates for fall
expected to start paying their tuition fee?

Thanks

I remain humble to your command Dr. The newly admitted students can start paying now or as soon as they have the cash so that we can send their names early to the embassy. We shall start sending names to embassy Beginning of July. The earlier the students pay the easier and faster their names get to embassy.

International center
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2012
@wip7
thank yu vry much!
I wil do as u ve said,, My documents, applcatn n schlaship form is ready.plz provide me wt email to send it to for me.plz

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.