Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (790652 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
tdade: Mr Wip, you haven't answered my question. Asked a few days ago.

Kindly get the printout of the result that shows no age with your Intl passport. The most important thing is that kindly ensure your parents are ready financially to send you abroad. Each time i get admission for students at METU directly the university looses the application processing fees since i get it done free and at the end if the student does not come am made to pay the fee. SO be sure your sponsor has the finance so that i wont get you admitted and you later say you are not ready. NO job, your sponsor must be ready to pay for 4years and one year is 7500usd excluding scholarship, so tell your sponsor before you start.
Re: North Cyprus by mikefay: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
northern cyprus is cheap to study but you can get any reasonable job bro . go to any western europe
Amigoz: Anyone travelled, lived or live in North Cyprus. . .better still currently studying ?

A friend of mine is looking into studying @ Cyprus International University

If you have any useful or helpful advice, or information as to life in and on campus,

please share.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by solcartzz: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
Anyone going to Girne American Uni this June should pls notify, traveling alone would be quite boring.tnx
Re: North Cyprus by Seaen(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
@wip7...Thanks so much sir...am so grateful..will send you a mail.
Re: North Cyprus by talk2D: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hi, pls can i apply to GAU?
Re: North Cyprus by Fidelxx: 10:59pm On May 01, 2013
@wip7 Hello. I am a student of Near East University. I have ALL my documents intact and my visa interview is for the 6th of may 2013 and by the grace of God, I'll be in TRNC by the 9th of may 2013. Please I need to know if there is anything I should know (tips & tricks) wink before going for the interview something like a checklist to ensure a visa grant because I know it's not only the documents that matter but the interview too. Every bit of advice would be appreciated. I am very tensed and nervous because I have been refused ukranian visa twice so I can't imagine going through that again. Thanx as I expect your soonest reply
Re: North Cyprus by chemashie(m): 7:23am On May 02, 2013
@ wip7, I sent you an email on skull4una@gmail.com, kindly check and reply. Thank you.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:06am On May 02, 2013
talk2D: Hi, pls can i apply to GAU?
www.gau.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:32am On May 02, 2013
Fidelxx: @wip7 Hello. I am a student of Near East University. I have ALL my documents intact and my visa interview is for the 6th of may 2013 and by the grace of God, I'll be in TRNC by the 9th of may 2013. Please I need to know if there is anything I should know (tips & tricks) wink before going for the interview something like a checklist to ensure a visa grant because I know it's not only the documents that matter but the interview too. Every bit of advice would be appreciated. I am very tensed and nervous because I have been refused ukranian visa twice so I can't imagine going through that again. Thanx as I expect your soonest reply

Hallo,

There are no major or minor tricks to the TV for TRNC, i will only tip you a bit: Ensure your age tallies in all the documents you have presented for admission and that you will submit during your visa application. If you do have gap in between your education, kindly supply a well written reason and support with documents for the gap. Go through the Turkish embassy website and pack all the listed documents as stated on the site. Ensure you email your university to send your details to the embassy bf you go in for the interview.....Then answer the questions like a prospective student. Daz all! wish you goodluck.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:33am On May 02, 2013
chemashie: @ wip7, I sent you an email on skull4una@gmail.com, kindly check and reply. Thank you.

Okay i replied already and i will ring your mobile.
Re: North Cyprus by onuandrew101: 11:12am On May 02, 2013
Sup Wip7, sent U a mail, pls I need d reply ASSP. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:42am On May 02, 2013
onuandrew101: Sup Wip7, sent U a mail, pls I need d reply ASSP. Thanks

I replied you.
Re: North Cyprus by frakie: 2:16pm On May 02, 2013
where is their embassy situated ?
Re: North Cyprus by AdeCarter: 5:39pm On May 03, 2013
Good day, please is there anybody here going to Girne American University in the first week of June , because i would like to know about some things like
getting accommodation outside campus
Date of travelling...THANKS
Re: North Cyprus by talk2D: 10:28am On May 04, 2013
fados4sure:
www.gau.edu.tr
I mailed them and i was referred to their Nigeria Representative.
She billed N25k for processing; i think that is just too much.

Should i go for EMU instead?
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 04, 2013
talk2D:
I mailed them and i was referred to their Nigeria Representative.
She billed N25k for processing; i think that is just too much.

Should i go for EMU instead?
EMU is state why GAU is private and the two are very good...
Re: North Cyprus by olascoakon: 3:01pm On May 04, 2013
@wip7, pls i will like 2 no when one can start applying 4 d next admission-i mean september Admission & how long will it take b4 i receive an acceptance letter.Tanx
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:43pm On May 04, 2013
olasco_akon: @wip7, pls i will like 2 no when one can start applying 4 d next admission-i mean september Admission & how long will it take b4 i receive an acceptance letter.Tanx

Admission is already ON now. Start now...Admission within weeks!!
Re: North Cyprus by chemashie(m): 5:07pm On May 04, 2013
wip7:

Admission is already ON now. Start now...Admission within weeks!!
I have not heard from you.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:16pm On May 04, 2013
chemashie:
I have not heard from you.

i called your mobile twice but you refused to pick your calls. Anyway i will reply your email.
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2013
@wip7

Is this member representing your school in Nigeria? https://www.nairaland.com/713060/fly-north-cyprus/3#15591387
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:02pm On May 06, 2013
justwise: @wip7

Is this member representing your school in Nigeria? https://www.nairaland.com/713060/fly-north-cyprus/3#15591387

NO. we have list of our rep on the university website. Many has turned recruitment to FRAUD and the lazy students are feeding them with their hard earned money. We have made admission process easy and straightfoward, i wonder why the students are dashing them their money.
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2013
wip7:

NO. we have list of our rep on the university website. Many has turned recruitment to FRAUD and the lazy students are feeding them with their hard earned money. We have made admission process easy and straightfoward, i wonder why the students are dashing them their money.

Thanks for clearing that up
Re: North Cyprus by Starbeams: 8:06pm On May 06, 2013
@justwise....i have replied...check this link https://www.nairaland.com/713060/fly-north-cyprus/3#15597251. thank you
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 8:08pm On May 06, 2013
Starbeams: @justwise....i have replied...check this link https://www.nairaland.com/713060/fly-north-cyprus/3#15597251. thank you

wip7 will reply you as soon as he logs on, he will run the check, after then i will make my comment.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:12am On May 07, 2013
justwise:

wip7 will reply you as soon as he logs on, he will run the check, after then i will make my comment.

i replied already, Starbeam is not legal agent of EMU after scanning from 2005-2009 and even up to date, we dont have such agency. I found Starlink and he claimed to be starlink but i posed a question about his/her nationality and gender and which year he/she was contracted under starlink? but am yet to get that...then i will reply to tell you if he/she is starlink. Just some tips: Starlink owner is not from AFRICA.
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2013
wip7:

i replied already, Starbeam is not legal agent of EMU after scanning from 2005-2009 and even up to date, we dont have such agency. I found Starlink and he claimed to be starlink but i posed a question about his/her nationality and gender and which year he/she was contracted under starlink? but am yet to get that...then i will reply to tell you if he/she is starlink. Just some tips: Starlink owner is not from AFRICA.

Well well well...i'm keeping an eye on it. Read your reply in the other thread as well. Lets wait for him/her to reply to your question.

Good job though from you.
Re: North Cyprus by Starbeams: 9:32pm On May 07, 2013
@wip7,sorry for the late reply..i didnt come here to advertise for students or other things...i am just keeping my school name straight.
meanwhile..i dont need to disclose my private identity here...but thank God you confirm victor that we work together.i will like to run check on you...i want to know you..send your number to my official email which is DELETED I want to call you personally and talk to you and know if you are really working in the international center and is Ogechi still working there? and what about Hammed Kazim? how many people do you know there and who are you working with right now? i will even call the registrar to call you and confirm my identity for you.

@justwise....dont worry..everything is fine..please just keep the good work and we will eradicate all fraudulent people off this forum. just make wip7 to send me his number and i want to confirm his identity too.
Thank you guys
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2013
Starbeams: @wip7,sorry for the late reply..i didnt come here to advertise for students or other things...i am just keeping my school name straight.
meanwhile..i dont need to disclose my private identity here...but thank God you confirm victor that we work together.i will like to run check on you...i want to know you..send your number to my official email which is DELETED I want to call you personally and talk to you and know if you are really working in the international center and is Ogechi still working there? and what about Hammed Kazim? how many people do you know there and who are you working with right now? i will even call the registrar to call you and confirm my identity for you.

@justwise....dont worry..everything is fine..please just keep the good work and we will eradicate all fraudulent people off this forum. just make wip7 to send me his number and i want to confirm his identity too.
Thank you guys

Are you going to answer the question here? https://www.nairaland.com/713060/fly-north-cyprus
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:11am On May 08, 2013
Starbeams: @wip7,sorry for the late reply..i didnt come here to advertise for students or other things...i am just keeping my school name straight.

Thank you guys

First, for trying to claim STARLINK as your agency tells me alot. STARLINK belongs to our agent from IRAN and not an individual but a group.

Secondly, working with Victor does not translate to us that you are LEGAL EMU agent and pls do not claim to be one.

I did not confirm you work together with victor, i only informed you that Victor is our agent and anybody can claim that he works with any agent and mind you Victor is not saint (am not saying he is fraud). if victor want to advertise let him do so and not you flying around saying you work with victor.

Third, according to the contract we signed with all our agents now, we are closely monitoring any illicit or attrocities emanated from them and we shall cancle any agent that the students laid complaints on. We have suffered in the past and recently on some of the contracted agents and non-contracted agent like you by duping intending students and we have scheme on ground now to take LEGAL ACTION on such agent.

You wont be able to run your check on me cos you wont have my number and am not after you but am so much concern about the students, i hate it so much if they are duped or misled. You dont need to know who i work for or where i work. You are not EMU LEGAL agent is that so simple. Kindly focus on CIU and if there is anyway you claim lies or trying to mislead the students on CIU issues, TRNC in general or South Cyprus....i will so tackle you cos i have a clear knowledge and understanding of all these. Pls stop elongating this thread or the other thread just advise student or guide as much you can do on CIU.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:17am On May 08, 2013
EMU SPRING FESTIVAL STARTS TODAY...this year Festival is a great one

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 10:16am On May 08, 2013
wip7:

First, for trying to claim STARLINK as your agency tells me alot. STARLINK belongs to our agent from IRAN and not an individual but a group.

Secondly, working with Victor does not translate to us that you are LEGAL EMU agent and pls do not claim to be one.

I did not confirm you work together with victor, i only informed you that Victor is our agent and anybody can claim that he works with any agent and mind you Victor is not saint (am not saying he is fraud). if victor want to advertise let him do so and not you flying around saying you work with victor.

Third, according to the contract we signed with all our agents now, we are closely monitoring any illicit or attrocities emanated from them and we shall cancle any agent that the students laid complaints on. We have suffered in the past and recently on some of the contracted agents and non-contracted agent like you by duping intending students and we have scheme on ground now to take LEGAL ACTION on such agent.

You wont be able to run your check on me cos you wont have my number and am not after you but am so much concern about the students, i hate it so much if they are duped or misled. You dont need to know who i work for or where i work. You are not EMU LEGAL agent is that so simple. Kindly focus on CIU and if there is anyway you claim lies or trying to mislead the students on CIU issues, TRNC in general or South Cyprus....i will so tackle you cos i have a clear knowledge and understanding of all these. Pls stop elongating this thread or the other thread just advise student or guide as much you can do on CIU.
Mr WIP7? There is something I want you to do for me. There is an agent who says they are representative of CIU in Benin city, who is scamming people. Can you help me to call them to order?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (356)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.