Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics (48005 Views)

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics by monnet: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Oku igbe see his face omo yen ti fi ounje ati Obe fo lori any catch your congratulations
Re: Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics by Culin(f): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
justicejay:
Yes na what do u expect cos of pple like 'pinctureoridonbelieve'
hahaha abi o
Re: Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics by Eeser: 12:26am On Dec 13, 2016
ahkenaten:
where tha hell is Ipetu Osun? or you meant Ipetumodu?
Guess Ipetu ijesa even though I can't remember that structure in the town. But what do I know? Not bad a town anyway . It's between Ikeji arakeji (Joseph Ayo Babalola University) and Erin Ijesa (Erin ijesa water fall). Was it helpful?
Re: Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics by dissybling(f): 1:30am On Dec 13, 2016
now that is romantic
Re: Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 13, 2016
I even know the guy. 11 yrs and you never give the girl belle since. Which kin mumu yeye guy be this angry
Oya make una do quick overpopulate the whole Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics by 2shur: 6:05am On Dec 13, 2016
why get married to a bich you fhucked for 11 years
wtf
niggis too dumb these days.
once they start fhucking a stinking pussy
thy start promising marriage.
he looks haggard and broke.
no 4wheels
nothing.
den wen dem do do now na face me i face you apartment.

stupid afonjas.

them dey see marriage as priority.
when its to make that money first.
dumb afonjas
Re: Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics by room089: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Sar33 no be you be chukudi, and chukudi no be you dey propose so?
Talk true and shame the devil!
Re: Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics by moris01(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2016
2shur:
why get married to a bich you fhucked for 11 years
wtf
niggis too dumb these days.
once they start fhucking a stinking pussy
thy start promising marriage.
he looks haggard and broke.
no 4wheels
nothing.
den wen dem do do now na face me i face you apartment.
stupid afonjas.
The guy offend u b4??
them dey see marriage as priority.
when its to make that money first.
dumb afonjas
Re: Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics by Rose01y: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2016
congratulations to them wink... bad belle people go and rest grin
Re: Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics by uvalued(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
madridguy:
Artificial tongue

thanks grin
Re: Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics by michealjames3969(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
they try i like them what i want ask now is if the lady have not eat another man kokoro and the man too have not judiciary another lady moimoi for that 11 years abeg i want know @op

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.