Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

I Dont Want To Ruin Our Friendship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Ruin Our Friendship. (1551 Views)

How Watching Spartacus With My Gf Ruined Our Friendship / Don't Want To Ruin Our Friendship, Do I Still Ask Her Out? / Romantic Films Are Known To Ruin Relationships As They Give Unrealistic Expectat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want To Ruin Our Friendship. by Nonnyl(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2009
There is this gurl that I've become really good friends with over the last 6 months. Last week at a party we took things a step further. However, the next day she told me that even though she really likes me, she doesnt want to risk our friendship. Now, I really like this gurl and I dont see the point of just remaining friends when we obviously could have it so much better. I'm also not sure whether she really wants to remain just friends or if that was just a "test". I mean, she still flirts with me. I am not quite sure what to do and how to go about it. HELP!
Re: I Dont Want To Ruin Our Friendship. by Hotstepper(f): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2009
My dear, dere r ppl that are just meant for friendship and u r dat kind of person to her, if u guys date., it wont last and u guys will end up not being friends 2
Re: I Dont Want To Ruin Our Friendship. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2009
If she has told you that she doesnt like you in that way.
Then she answered the question for you.
Re: I Dont Want To Ruin Our Friendship. by omega25red(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2009
just relax and stay friends if she flirts with you flirt right back and dont puch the issue because if it's meant to be she will come around if not enjoy the friendship and find you a hottie
Re: I Dont Want To Ruin Our Friendship. by kpolli(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2009
I wonder y guys r close friends wit girls, they always fall for the girls n nothin ever happens except heart break, Experienced it b4 so learn to give them space n make them feel they r missing something,
but my advice to u is do wat i didnt do, take her somewhere private, tell her u rely like her n u know there r only 2 things that can happen, u guys live happily ever after or u 2 breakup soon n u guys hate each other, by doin this ur letting her know the implications n that if u guys breakup, there is now an option for u guys to still be friends, but if u stay friends now, that urge n pain will still be there "if i wasnt this close, we might be going out now"n regret sets in,
Re: I Dont Want To Ruin Our Friendship. by gbabe4m(f): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2009
yea im a lady
i ve been there before and i think i know what here problem is
it is either she
she is not ready for a relationship or
dosent like you in that way or
she wants you and another (that is she still has you while she is in another relationship)
wants a relationship without commitments or no stings attached or
she is confused about what she really wants in a guy.
Re: I Dont Want To Ruin Our Friendship. by iice(f): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2009
Maybe the friendship seems more important.
Some people aren't able to salvage anything when they become a couple and break up.
Re: I Dont Want To Ruin Our Friendship. by sucre175(f): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2009
Friendship is a sacred union.
A writer once said that "love is friendship that catches fire" so its quite understandable
But really if things goes wrong it will be hard for the relationship u guys once hard to be the same again.
Re: I Dont Want To Ruin Our Friendship. by Nura723(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
My guy run and don`t waste ur tyme here cz once a woman start dis then their is a 90% tendency she will never date u. So my advice is stop calling her and if she kalls u, pretend to be busy seeing other women and don`t let her take control over u. Good luck,

(1) (Reply)

Me,my Homeboy And This Chick / Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: / Wife Found Lover On The Internet. The Lover Turned Out To Be Her Husband !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.