Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: (1545 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by Richboyz: 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2010
I have a lady i fell in love with and gave all my love, we loved each other but some where along the line i think i got too jealous and i invaded into her private life, she is a student and stays off campus, i have an extra key to her apartment, so a day i traveled on getting to her apartment she was not around, looking for what to read before her arrival, i stormed her diary, where she wrote she love a guy although that was her Ex. I got mad and left, called and yabbed her, she said that was before. You know nairalanders, as a man i over talked. I told her love her, but she wouldnt believe me again, because of what i said.

In the cause of my anger i told her to return the car i gave to her for her birthday, she promised to return it and i know she mean it, i am scared my conscience wont allow me collect it, my friends and family condemned me, for asking her to return the car, i knew she never asked for the car before i gave her, when i remember i even gave her without asking it kills me. I love her but she says she is scared of me after all i have said. But i am human,  what do i do please.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by platinumnk(f): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2010
Please tell me you're still in primary school?

How can you be so dense? Why were you reading her diary?
And you even asked for a GIFT back, is there no stick between your legs?
Gosh, the pansies I see these days, makes me want to barf.

How these people get a degree but no character is beyond me?

Leave the Car though if it was me, I would drop it off your house anyway.
So she might return it anyway, as for your relationship, grow a lil up before you step into another one.

Sigh undecided
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2010
You were wrong to read her diary - that's a gross invasion of her privacy, what were you thinking?

There's still a chance you can salvage your relationship with her. You also need to curb your insecurities, that's one of the major causes of relationship break-ups. She needs to see you as a changed man, one she can trust to give her space when she needs it. She may not tell you she needs space, the depth of your relationship will determine how you can read her moods, and she yours.

With regards to the car - I wouldn't take back a gift I offered anyone. It makes you appear petty, and immature. It'll also make her feel you didn't give the gift from your heart, you were merely trying to buy her affection.

Best of luck, hope all works out well for you both.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by jaybee3(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2010
Plat just finished the dunce
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2010
@poster, u bleeped up big tyme mate embarassed undecided
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by googles: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

how childish. . . . . . soundz like wah a 5yr old can do { gimme my toy car jor }

well the deed has been done already,just beg her and make her un'stand it was all in the heat of the anger dat you said all those things

lets hope she findz it in her heart to forgive and accept your kiddy a$$ back
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by violent(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2010
WTF shocked shocked
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by adunayo: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2010
You have made a mistake to have asked for the car back that is immaturity, collecting a gift back, and you may loose her forever for that, she would believe if eventually you are married and you have a misunderstanding you will throw her out of the house without a pin.
     You invaded on her privacy, well , just beg her, but the chances of that relationship standing is slim, with your high level of immaturity.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by olafolarin(m): 12:22am On Apr 09, 2010
There are mistakes on both sides:

How dare you check her diary in her absence.It says a lot about you.You must have been controlling her phones too.

She also goofed for keeping such diary or betterstill for keeping what she wrote about her ex, She should have discarded her ex part.

You'll do a lot of talking and convincing to have her back,
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by bookface: 12:51am On Apr 09, 2010
[size=14pt]SHAME ON YOU[/size]

you don't deserve any girl
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by bkbabe97: 1:08am On Apr 09, 2010
You were wrong to read her diary! Ever heard that saying "What u dont know dont hurt"? Besides, she aint say she loved the guy at present, all she stated was that she probably still had feelings for him. Big deal. Tell me u aint got that ex that still got a part of your heart? Asking for/Taking the car back was childish, but then again uve been destroyed by other forumites, so I aint even gone go there. Call her, apologize, then try to make her see that u feel real sorry for the insults. I kinda understand the rage u felt when u saw that she loved someone other than urself just as much as she loves u; some of us handle emotions differently. Just call her and treat her nice from now on!!!

PS: On a side note, when plat mentioned her ex's name in her sleep I aint get mad, I still let her keep the Aston Martin I bought her for her B'day. thats what luv is all about!!! grin
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by platinumnk(f): 1:14am On Apr 09, 2010
bbk why aint u on yim angry
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by bkbabe97: 1:27am On Apr 09, 2010
my bad. ima go on now!!!
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by queeneve: 1:44am On Apr 09, 2010
Remind me to throw away all of my exes related materials and burn all of the letters from the past, and the pictures, SIGHS!
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by Voned(f): 1:51am On Apr 09, 2010
Poster i guess is time to grow
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by eridah2007(m): 2:47am On Apr 09, 2010
Grow up dude/ cool
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by TewMuch: 4:07am On Apr 09, 2010
I wonder why you will invest so much in a girlfriend. When you know relationships can come to an end. Why dont you keep all those things for your wife? Or are you trying to buy the girl? I think it was something you did just to buy her, that's why you behaved this way. Just take the car and let her go her own way and have peace. Your type is the type of guy that counts favors. Next time dont do more than you can lose for a girl, do it for your wife alone.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by madlady(f): 6:03am On Apr 09, 2010
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by ADUNOKIKI(f): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2010
TOO BAD. Why would you do such a dumb thing, your friends and family are right for condemning you for trying to collect back what you gave to her, that is very bad of you, the truth is that you shouldn't have done that, a gift is a gift and you should overlook it. Next time dont invade on your lady privacy, that is immaturity.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by sicily4u: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2010
I wonder why you will invest so much in a girlfriend. When you know relationships can come to an end. Why dont you keep all those things for your wife? Or are you trying to buy the girl? I think it was something you did just to buy her, that's why you behaved this way. Just take the car and let her go her own way and have peace. Your type is the type of guy that counts favors. Next time dont do more than you can lose for a girl, do it for your wife alo

DE BEST REPLY SO FAR FROM TewMuch

My dear dont worry ur self and collect ur car, do u know what it means to buy ur girl friend a car, not ur wife and because you just only open her diary, my friend if i where u i will not hesitate to take my property back, she can keep the rest

ciao.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by platinumnk(f): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2010
sicily4u:

I wonder why you will invest so much in a girlfriend. When you know relationships can come to an end. Why dont you keep all those things for your wife? Or are you trying to buy the girl? I think it was something you did just to buy her, that's why you behaved this way. Just take the car and let her go her own way and have peace. Your type is the type of guy that counts favors. Next time dont do more than you can lose for a girl, do it for your wife alo

DE BEST REPLY SO FAR FROM TewMuch

My dear dont worry your self and collect your car, do u know what it means to buy your girl friend a car, not your wife and because you just only open her diary, my friend if i where u i will not hesitate to take my property back, she can keep the rest
ciao.

Ure a doofus as well, why should he be buying a car for a girl if he cant afford it? dummy lipsrsealed
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by ruskiee(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2010
Whatever happened to privacy.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by naijaswag1: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2010
You bought a car for a girl and nowhere in your post did you say that you are going to marry this girl.Do you think that by giving this girl a car you have done everything.That girl is a student and I believe that you attended university in Nigeria too.You cannot be the only one.A woman's heart is an ocean of secrets.Anything you do for a girlfriend regard it as charity and don't expect the extraordinary.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by ursa: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2010
@poster.

I understand you!!

You love her and your gift was an expression of love.
She loves someone else though her ex you felt betrayed.
So hurtfully, You tried to disconnect any thing or any way in which you showed her love (especially the car).

There is no growing up here. It is same as a jilted girl tearing up the pix of an ex.

Lets move forward. If you do not want the car then let her have it.
Is she still in love with her ex, that is more important.
So you ask her. This has to be done face to face. Watch her eyes(very important)
The expressions can be faked, lies can come from the mouth but in the eyes lies the answer you need.

You will be able to tell if she is still in love with her ex (especially if he is her first).
See there is always a danger that if she loves her ex more than you, then when her ex changes his mind
you become the new ex.

Forget the other comments focusing on the car and saying immature. Know that your decision starts from where her love ends.
Your decision to cut the rope and start a new journey with someone worth your love.

Keep blessed.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by sexybabes(f): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2010
That's very childish for one to ask for what he bought as a gift for someone, car or no car.
This poster reminds me when my ex took my phone that he also bought for me as a present, what surprises me is the fact that after all that he still begs me to take him back as if I would be with someone like that again.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by platinumnk(f): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2010
ursa:

@poster.

I understand you!!

You love her and your gift was an expression of love.
She loves someone else though her ex you felt betrayed.
So hurtfully, You tried to disconnect any thing or any way in which you showed her love (especially the car).

There is no growing up here. It is same as a jilted girl tearing up the pix of an ex.

Lets move forward. If you do not want the car then let her have it.
Is she still in love with her ex, that is more important.
So you ask her. This has to be done face to face. Watch her eyes(very important)
The expressions can be faked, lies can come from the mouth but in the eyes lies the answer you need.

You will be able to tell if she is still in love with her ex (especially if he is her first).
See there is always a danger that if she loves her ex more than you, then when her ex changes his mind
you become the new ex.

Forget the other comments focusing on the car and saying immature. Know that your decision starts from where her love ends.
Your decision to cut the rope and start a new journey with someone worth your love.

Keep blessed.

dummy that aint the same thing, you dont take back gifts period!
So you go snooping through your girl stuff?
So all his family members are the dumb ones?
Check yourself.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2010
dude d last thin u would do is 2 listen 2 d biatchn women cuz they ll alwayz stand by each other in tymes lik this. For u bro, buyn a car for a student galfriend was overdoin it( even if u can well afford it: bet ur mama still taxis n buses around).
Askn 4 it back was not a mistake. A gift should be only accepted only when u could "retaliate" in kind. it was irresponsible of her to have collected it in the first instance known how she felt bout u.

Collect d car n move on and next tym, mk sure she's worthy of the isle b4 doin anytn 4 her. Not collectin it back will not change the d gals perception of u. d deed has been done n dr r no 2nd chances wt women on ds plain.

Use ur heard and damn ur heart n conscience. they dont do any gud whr women r involved.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by ursa: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2010
@platinumnk

I do not agree that people must be insulted just to make a point.
Dummy is not my name. I understood what he did, not agreed with him.

To the issue about gifts I said :"If you do not want the car then let her have it."
I do not go snooping in girls stuff and I bet you have never snooped : "your guy's phone call or sms etc"

If you will slow down and read my mail you will notice that I am addressing his issue.
Advise is what he needs and give it if you have it.

What if the babe was using him as a mugu and leading him on and the ex is not really her ex?
Must some people go into unnecessary relationships (prostitution) to get gifts?
I would prefer a cup of water from a girl that I love  than a gold necklace from one feel nothing for.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by Diva20(f): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2010
You don't deserve her and you still have a lot of growing up to do.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2010
Diva 2.0:

You don't deserve her and you still have a lot of growing up to do.

And I bet she "over deserves" him. Real funny.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by Diva20(f): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2010
Quit quoting me and go get your high school diploma.
Re: Collected The Car I Bougt For Her Before We Broke Up, But My Conscience: by sicily4u: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2010
@platinumnk

Is like u dont have respect for ur elders u must be very fustrated in ur life, i think u are 1 of de gold-digger

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Today Is Declared World Body Stealing Day?wher Would U Still Frm Him Or Her? / Why Do Ladies Send Wrong Vibes? / 8 Signs You Are A WOMAN Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.