Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Make GOD Bless MMM For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make GOD Bless MMM For Me (8242 Views)

I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story / Ubunja, God Bless You. / I Put 1.5 Million Into Mmm For My Marriage,now I Cant Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by fratermathy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Donpizzle:

Savannah banks, daar sat e.t.c they all had offices but when they crashed with peoples money, were those people refunded? Nigga stop being F**lish.

Those ones were not PONZI SCHEMES and they had verifiable offices. Once again, answer my previous questions.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4600285_4599647img20161130232845851jpegcc7b845cae7f6ecfe1fa8c5b60cd25f2_jpeg87acb0f87b0d9b19b71bc9fc21871c69
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by EmmySparky(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
God is not a fan of fraud.
and who is being defrauded...U?...or na bubu?
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by komonibo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
momentarylapse:

Na me born you? Better go hustle!
lol Hu tel u say I no dey hustle...u re joking...na d helping wey dm dey talk b dis o...Nigerians no fit help der selves yet dey talk abt pple trying 2 do dat...ow 9ja 1 grow grin
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Chuksemi(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Explain how MMM isn't a fraud, or you fuck_ off.

The burden of proof lies on you. You claim its a fraud. Prove it.

1 Like

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Chuksemi(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

If it is so legitimate, where is its office located in Nigeria? Is it incorporated?

Gimme an address, a phone number or a verifiable means of contact.

Provide proof that it is not illegal...

As educated as you think you are, free money that you didn't work for is catching you like guider.

Lol. I find this funny. Mini market women cooperative societies. Where they meet every Sunday and contribute to one person, It rotates till it gets your turn. Is it registered? and is it a fraud?
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by danduchi(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
What isn't the fraud in it? Tell me.
Fraud- wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain... I haven't heard or seen where any one doing MMM deceived of his or her fund rather MMM helps out. Now tell me the fraud in it
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by fratermathy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chuksemi:

Lol. I find this funny. Mini market women cooperative societies. Where they meet every Sunday and contribute to one person, It rotates till it gets your turn. Is it registered? and is it a fraud?

Hian. They dont operate on a website basis and they don't give what you don't put in. It is more like a "soft loan" rather than a PONZI SCHEME where you are made to pay money to probably phantom accounts created by the operators in order for others to give you 30% you didn't work for.

Market Women doing contributions cannot be compared in ANYWAY with an online fraudulent scheme that has no office!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4601081_4588663img20161204202254editjpeg3822c31eba5b47948c60a741cbae3eba01_jpeg_jpeg3224c4a3fc89531de0d62472c04d362f
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Chuksemi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

Hian. They dont operate on a website basis and they don't give what you don't put in. It is more like a "soft loan" rather than a PONZI SCHEME where you are made to pay money to probably phantom accounts created by the operators in order for others to give you 30% you didn't work for.

Market Women doing contributions cannot be compared in ANYWAY with an online fraudulent scheme that has no office!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4601081_4588663img20161204202254editjpeg3822c31eba5b47948c60a741cbae3eba01_jpeg_jpeg3224c4a3fc89531de0d62472c04d362f

Alright, after reading this. I want you to do this. Visit the MMM website. Read up the ideology, get someone who is really into MMM to explain the concept to you. Then, compare it to the market women coperative. Don't judge something with what you read online about it or Wikipedia. Try to get primary facts.
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Adamsmith234(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
momentarylapse:

So na 70k go settle all your remaining school fees, books, feeding, accommodation, clothing, transport and travel expenses till you graduate? Tell us more!
more dey come na ah just dey happy 4 dis 1

1 Like

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by fratermathy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chuksemi:

Alright, after reading this. I want you to do this. Visit the MMM website. Read up the ideology, get someone who is really into MMM to explain the concept to you. Then, compare it to the market women coperative. Don't judge something with what you read online about it or Wikipedia. Try to get primary facts.

I'm not concerned with MMM ideology neither do I ever want to be.

You can't hide behind an ideology to propagate your ponzi scheme.

2 Likes

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by domdan13(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by momentarylapse: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Adamsmith234:
more dey come na ah just dey happy 4 dis 1

No shaking....but try to get a holiday job during your holidays so that you can always be frosh once school resumes!
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Chuksemi(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

I'm not concerned with MMM ideology neither do I ever want to be.
You can't hide behind an ideology to propagate your ponzi scheme.
Ok. You don't know and you don't want to know.
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by fratermathy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chuksemi:

Ok. You don't know and you don't want to know.

Why would I want to know?

If they want me to know, let them invite me to their OFFICE!

1 Like

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Zakkyoz: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Do you mean God is a fan of sex addict like you?
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by SpicyMimi(f): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Oh clap for yourself! Here comes a saint, an angel from heaven! Who has been appointed to declare MMM as fraud!
Sexkillz or whatever you are called...tell me how MMM is a fraud or you are just another hyprocrite!
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by SpicyMimi(f): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
What isn't the fraud in it? Tell me.
Using question to answer question? Really? No! You tell us, since you were the one who claimed it as fraud!
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by SpicyMimi(f): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
momentarylapse:

Na me born you? Better go hustle!
You told him the money he received from MMM wouldn't solve all his problems, he asked you if you could give him just 40k or 50k and you replied "better go hustle"
Don't let me insult you!
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by SpicyMimi(f): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

If it is so legitimate, where is its office located in Nigeria? Is it incorporated?

Gimme an address, a phone number or a verifiable means of contact.

Provide proof that it is not illegal...

As educated as you think you are, free money that you didn't work for is catching you like Gulder.
Trash!!!!!

You are just another jealous fellow! Common go jump inside hell!
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by SpicyMimi(f): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
By the way op, congrats to you....spend the money wisely.
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by fratermathy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Trash!!!!!

Is that your proof?

1 Like

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Donpizzle(m): 12:09am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

Those ones were not PONZI SCHEMES and they had verifiable offices. Once again, answer my previous questions.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4600285_4599647img20161130232845851jpegcc7b845cae7f6ecfe1fa8c5b60cd25f2_jpeg87acb0f87b0d9b19b71bc9fc21871c69

That's exactly what I am saying. They were registered by the govt ryt? But when they crashed, how much did govt refund to the casualties. Be smart, The govt aren't fighting for you, they are fighting for their pocket. If MMM should give them some money today, they will shut their stinking mouth forever. Open your eyes b4 it gets to late. MMM pays
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Donpizzle(m): 12:16am On Dec 13, 2016
momentarylapse:

Mr man....his estimate for his studies is flawed! If you are gullible then please remain gullible!

Don't ask me _stupid questions! If you are hoping for assistance from online commentators similar to him then you are on a long thing!

Stop thinking through your nostril. The Op meant that he his fairly comfortable in school now. He nvr meant its enough to see him through school and he did not even beg you to blive in the first place. So why lose sleep over someone else's matter.
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by fratermathy(m): 12:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Donpizzle:

That's exactly what I am saying. They were registered by the govt ryt? But when they crashed, how much did govt refund to the casualties. Be smart, The govt aren't fighting for you, they are fighting for their pocket. If MMM should give them some money today, they will shut their stinking mouth forever. Open your eyes b4 it gets to late. MMM pays

See this one. Any company can crash. Even conventional banks can run aground but you CAN ALWAYS SUE THEM TO COURT for refunds and they'll never go scot free.

MMM is a ghost in Nigeria!
Let them go and register and get an OFFICIAL PRESENCE!

Be wise!

3 Likes

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Donpizzle(m): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

See this one. Any company can crash. Even conventional banks can run aground but you CAN ALWAYS SUE THEM TO COURT for refunds and they'll never go scot free.

MMM is a ghost in Nigeria!
Let them go and register and get an OFFICIAL PRESENCE!

Be wise!

You are sounding like you are ignorant. When savannah bank crashed, how many sued them, how many were refunded? Let's hear from you MR lawyer. Listen every business involves risk whether they have physical office or not. So stop thinking the presence of scattered offices everywhere makes it safe.
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by fratermathy(m): 1:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Donpizzle:

You are sounding like you are ignorant. When savannah bank crashed, how many sued them, how many were refunded? Let's hear from you MR lawyer. Listen every business involves risk whether they have physical office or not. So stop thinking the presence of scattered offices everywhere makes it safe.

Stop defending MMM. Savannah Bank NEVER gave 30% profit in a bid to SCAM PEOPLE!

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by HandsomeKing: 3:08am On Dec 13, 2016
12.12.2016 One-Month Freezing of Confirmed Mavros
Dear members!

As usual, in the New Year season the System is experiencing heavy workload. Moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media. The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet – but!.. it is better to avoid taking risk.:-)) (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year.)

Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month.

The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled. (Which we will definitely do.:-))

We hope for your understanding,
Administration

Adamsmith234:
Ah just hit 70K refferal bonus,make una help me thank dis mmm people ccuz without them dis buhari government 4 dont finish me and for those wey still dey critisize am u dey OYO cuz ah go die with MMM,am an undergraduate,tell me y ah no go commot with good grade wey all ma financial wahala don finish thanks to MMM.join MMM with victoralobo1998@gmail.com as refferal!thanks
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by fratermathy(m): 4:19am On Dec 13, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Trash!!!!!

Jealous of MMM participants?
I actually feel pity! A pity so deep, I can't ignore.

I weep for my nation!

5 Likes

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by momentarylapse: 5:25am On Dec 13, 2016
SpicyMimi:

You told him the money he received from MMM wouldn't solve all his problems, he asked you if you could give him just 40k or 50k and you replied "better go hustle"
Don't let me insult you!

Try it and watch the way I will end your career on this platform!

How many random people have you donated free money to on this platform based on the tales you read on their threads? "Online Mother theresa!"
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Sexxkillz: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Where are all those idiots quoting me on this thread?

How market today? What are we hearing about MMM?

Goats in human skin.

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apart From Doggy And Missionary, Which other Style Do U Know? / Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? / Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.