Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Make GOD Bless MMM For Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make GOD Bless MMM For Me (8232 Views)

I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story / Ubunja, God Bless You. / I Put 1.5 Million Into Mmm For My Marriage,now I Cant Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Isn't this just a very funny thread right now? grin

1 Like

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Sexxkillz: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Masikay:
Isn't this just a very funny thread right now? grin
Don't know why they are avoiding the thread all of a sudden.

2 Likes

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Sexxkillz: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Oh clap for yourself! Here comes a saint, an angel from heaven! Who has been appointed to declare MMM as fraud!
Sexkillz or whatever you are called...tell me how MMM is a fraud or you are just another hyprocrite!
How market?

Can you finally see how stupid you suddenly sound? The internet never forgets. If your stupidity could be measured in Megawatts, the whole of Lagos state would have uninterrupted electricity for 2 years.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by CplusJason: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sexxkillz:
How market?

Can you finally see how stupid you suddenly sound? The internet never forgets. If your stupidity could be measured in Megawatts, the whole of Lagos state would have uninterrupted electricity for 2 years.
Leave that feckless wanton, MMM is not through with her yet.

Nice one fratermathy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM is not a bank, MMM does not collect your money, MMM is not an online business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM is a community where people help each other. MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED help to those who are ready to PROVIDE help, for FREE. All transferred funds to another participant are your help given by your own good will to another one.

Sexxkillz:
Explain how MMM isn't a fraud, or you fuck_ off.

1 Like

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM is a community of people providing each other financial help on the principle of gratuitousness, reciprocity and benevolence.

In MMM you don’t have to make contracts or pledge your property. In MMM there are no lenders and no debtors. Everything is very simple: one participant asks for help, another one helps.

The only thing that MMM demands from its participants is to be honest and kind to each other. You ask for financial help when you need it, you give financial help when you are able to do it.

How is this fraud?
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by schumastic(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
MMM is a community of people providing each other financial help on the principle of gratuitousness, reciprocity and benevolence.

In MMM you don’t have to make contracts or pledge your property. In MMM there are no lenders and no debtors. Everything is very simple: one participant asks for help, another one helps.

The only thing that MMM demands from its participants is to be honest and kind to each other. You ask for financial help when you need it, you give financial help when you are able to do it.

How is this fraud?

please read up ponzi scheme and mmm in Russia, South Africa, and other countries it has been and let me know what you came up with

1 Like

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
What does MMM stand for?

MMM is a Global Mutual Aid Fund, World people's Bank, Financial Social Network or any definition whatsoever. The point is not in the title. The bottom line is that this is a voluntary informal association of millions and millions of people throughout the Earth, rebelled against the financial slavery, chose to declare war against the Fed and banks. (And to win this war!!) And for this aim they have consolidated their capital, even though there are small amounts, owing to a great number, that is millions of people, it's already the power. Awesome and invincible power, growing every day!

Well how do banks exist? Thanks to bankers? Billionaires? No, due to the same ordinary people who deposit their modest savings there. MMM takes the wind out of banks' sails making people see the reality. Why do the people bring their money to the banks at the exorbitant interests? Because they have no other choice. Banks are monopolists: there is no other place to bring money to. All banks are just the same, and controlled by the FED. They simply destroy ordinary people.

And now we have an alternative; MMM! It’s something close to our hearts! Here people help each other. Today you help and tomorrow you will be helped. It’s the main principle of MMM. Do you really want bankers to buy another limousine or house from your money? You should not become another slave. Better join MMM and your money will help those who really need it! Poor people, retirees, disabled people…Woman with many children. Love thy neighbour! Help him.

It’s a kind of common storage box where people save their money and then take it when needed. The amount you need at the certain moment. (They do not steel but namely take money)!

Actually, people don’t need a lot of money. They need consciousness that they have it. Confidence in tomorrow’s day is what everybody really needs. It is just MMM that gives this confidence! It gives a feeling of partnership, that you aren’t alone! At the difficult moment you will never be abandoned but you will always be helped and supported! MMM is a unit of new society, brighter and better. New world, where there won’t be money. Current money. Where everything will be otherwise… Fair and honest. Where there won’t be any slaves or owners. Where everybody will work for their own pleasure and for the whole society. Where Good will defeat Evil! It will be so! There are no doubts!!

Welcome to the System! Together we will change the world!
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mmm is not a ponzi scheme.....all those news are just propaganda to discourage people from doing mmm undecided

Can you just relax and wait for a month to finish before judging mmm in Nigeria undecided
schumastic:

please read up ponzi scheme and mmm in Russia, South Africa, and other countries it has been and let me know what you came up with
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by schumastic(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Mmm is not a ponzi scheme.....all those news are just propaganda to discourage people from doing mmm undecided

Can you just relax and wait for a month to finish before judging mmm in Nigeria undecided

am not praying for it to close cus i v friends and relatives doing it and i hope it comes back by january.

1 Like

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hopefully it will...because mmm already gave us their word that it will come back
schumastic:

am not praying for it to close cus i v friends and relatives doing it and i hope it comes back by january.
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by schumastic(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Hopefully it will...because mmm already gave us their word that it will come back

their word you said..but i noticed a red flag, who ever wrote that stuff made it look like a joke by putting two smily in it
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
I've noticed that Africans like to read meanings into things that are not. And FEAR is mostly the slave mentality of an average African. Africans are ruled by fear....we too dey fear fear....and it's very appalling angry No wonder africa, especially Nigeria cannot move forward. angry
schumastic:

their word you said..but i noticed a red flag, who ever wrote that stuff made it look like a joke by putting two smily in it
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Twaci(f): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please where's Ultimate Recycler? grin
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by chuckschukwurah(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
I don't understand mmm.I just received a masg on my was up DAT they should resume next year January 14.plz more clarification for those involve.
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by schumastic(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I've noticed that Africans like to read meanings into things that are not. And FEAR is mostly the slave mentality of an average African. Africans are ruled by fear....we too dey fear fear....and it's very appalling angry No wonder africa, especially Nigeria cannot move forward. angry

by moving forward is for one to put his or her money in a ponzi scheme and expect returns at the end of the month for doing nothing
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
That's not what mmm is about....read my posts again. Its about helping each other financially. E.g..you ask me for money I help you then you help me later on when I ask you for money. That's how it is, it's tit for tat, an eye for an eye, karma. Another example; your parents help to bring you up financially by giving you a bright future, then in return you help them financially when they are old. Why can't Nigerians of Africans understand this?
schumastic:

by moving forward is for one to put his or her money in a ponzi scheme and expect returns at the end of the month for doing nothing
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Schumastic
Can't someone help someone financially again? Na wa oh! Give and it shall be giving unto you

Africans are purely Greedy, jealous and wicked, I tell you angry
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by badinfluence: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Schumastic
Can't someone help someone financially again? Na wa oh! Give and it shall be giving unto you

How can you be using a pic of rihanna and be full of ignorance and gullibility
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by harry2sexy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
momentarylapse:

So na 70k go settle all your remaining school fees, books, feeding, accommodation, clothing, transport and travel expenses till you graduate? Tell us more!
Oya give him d 70k na.
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by schumastic(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Schumastic

helping someone is different from adding a 30% interest on it...in business that's a bad market and with time it will fall.which is what people are saying..

2 Likes

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Sexxkillz: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Kai. You're just too fucking dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by leahcimzil: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Schumastic

Africans are purely Greedy, jealous and wicked, I tell you >sad
Lol yu still living in denial...wake up and smell the damn coffee
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
It's not 1 month yet undecided....don't let fear rule your life or it will destroy you tongue
leahcimzil:

Lol yu still living in denial...wake up and smell the damn coffee
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
How am I dumb please?
Sexxkillz:
Kai. You're just too fucking dumb.

1 Like

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
But it hasn't fallen yet na? Why are people concluding already that it has fallen?
That's what I don't understand
schumastic:

helping someone is different from adding a 30% interest on it...in business that's a bad market and with time it will fall.which is what people are saying..
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Sexxkillz: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Schumastic

You're so dumb, i weep for your generations unborn.

I mean, it'll be an utter catastrophe for you to pass this kind of stupid DNA to any unborn child. In your shady defense of MMM, you failed to point out that it was a ponzi scheme. Do you even know what a ponzi scheme is? Do you know as well, that MMM has been banned from the country of the original founder for fraud? Do you also know, that the founder of MMM served jail time in the USA for defrauding unsuspecting victims via MMM? Does a leopard change it's spots? Can you take me to the address of MMM Nigeria office, in Nigeria?

Now, how can you claim to help someone by paying him 30% of his money every month? Who offers this help, and how are they able to sustain their businesses after "helping' so many people? What businesses are they into and what are their locations?

Why are you so stupid? Why are you so gullible? Poverty has blinded your fucking eyes that you failed to realize that the money you give to MMM, can start up a business that'll pay you more than 30% monthly. Why the fuck_ are you so lazy?

Your situation reminds me of the titanic. It was built and tagged unsinkable. The day it hit an iceberg and actually started to sink, a whole lot of people on board vehemently REFUSED to abandon ship, because they couldn't imagine how possible it was, that the titanic was sinking. You MMM brainwashed stupidos are just like them.

Today, is the beginning of the end for MMM. It has hit an iceberg. In January, it'll reopen for a short while, to make you idiots believe all is fine, and then, it'll go down faster than you can say fast.The people on the titanic perished. Your money in MMM will perish. Most of you will commit suicide. Most of you will be poorer than when it all started. The people you claimed have benefited from MMM were all paid with the money from the down-liners. BOOM! And that is when your small sense will be opened.

I really avoid explaining stuff to you MMM retards_. Explaining anything to you is akin to watering a big stone everyday, and expecting grass to grow on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sexxkillz:

I mean, it'll be an utter catastrophe for you to pass this kind of stupid DNA to any unborn child. In your shady defense of MMM, you failed to point out that it was a ponzi scheme. Do you even know what a ponzi scheme is? Do you know as well, that MMM has been banned from the country of the original founder for fraud? Do you also know, that the founder of MMM served jail time in the USA for defrauding unsuspecting victims via MMM? Does a leopard change it's spots? Can you take me to the address of MMM Nigeria office, in Nigeria?

Now, how can you claim to help someone by paying him 30% of his money every month? Who offers this help, and how are they able to sustain their businesses after "helping' so many people? What businesses are they into and what are their locations?

Why are you so stupid? Why are you so gullible? Poverty has blinded your fucking eyes that you failed to realize that the money you give to MMM, can start up a business that'll pay you more than 30% monthly. Why the fuck_ are you so lazy?

Your situation reminds me of the titanic. It was built and tagged unsinkable. The day it hit an iceberg and actually started to sink, a whole lot of people on board vehemently REFUSED to abandon ship, because they couldn't imagine how possible it was, that the titanic was sinking. You MMM brainwashed stupidos are just like them.

Today, is the beginning of the end for MMM. It has hit an iceberg. In January, it'll reopen for a short while, to make you idiots believe all is fine, and then, it'll go down faster than you can say fast.The people on the titanic perished. Your money in MMM will perish. Most of you will commit suicide. Most of you will be poorer than when it all started. The people you claimed have benefited from MMM were all paid with the money from the down-liners. BOOM! And that is when your small sense will be opened.

I really avoid explaining stuff to you MMM retards_. Explaining anything to you is akin to watering a big stone everyday, and expecting grass to grow on it.

Bros you no get chill o...
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
badinfluence:

How can you be using a pic of rihanna and be full of ignorance and gullibility
what does rihanna have to do with this? You are so off point cheesy chisos! lipsrsealed grin tongue
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
No chill. At all.
Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please don't weep for my generation....focus on your own generation thank you. smiley

It's my life not yours, so I don't need your pity. MMM members can do whatever they like, I don't know why you care so much, is it your life?

If u can just mind you business and not carry other people's headache you will live long, and you won't have time to type this long post to prove any point. undecided
Sexxkillz:

3 Likes

Re: Make GOD Bless MMM For Me by CarrotAndStick: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Please don't weep for my generation....focus on your own generation thank you. smiley

It's my life not yours, so I don't need your pity. MMM members can do whatever they like, I don't know why you care so much, is it your life?

If can just mind you business and not carry other people's headache you will live long, and you won't have time to type this long post to prove any point. undecided
Leave the agents of doom to keep yarning dust. Some people are still getting paid as we speak.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single / Ladies Does Big Ass Means Big Vagina And Deeper Hole? / Photos Of Campus Ladies Naked In Nairobi Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.