Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. (4909 Views)

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by r231(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
For discussion purpose:

My ex use to do cunnilingus [licking of womans private part] for me before i gave my life and got married.

I want this thing badly but didn't have the gut to tell my husband who has never practiced such before.

I summoned up courage and told him few months back after series of discussion.He feels its not Godly because we were both workers in the church.

I ran into my ex few weeks back and the temptation is becoming unbearable,i want this thing badly and i don't want to commit adultery. . .  .,

pls help me out.
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by chynwenwadiok(f): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2010
Try givinhg ur hubby a good suck,witout excuss,let him knw wot it feels like to lick opioro mango.
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Dyt(f): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2010
exactly
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2010
@poster, are u male or female?
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by deniyor: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2010
odiaero:

My exact thots!!!

@poster
lemme guess, either no sex before marriage or u did not mind at that time hehehehe. involve your marriage counselor/pastor to convince your 'husband' you are not sexually satisfied hehehehe grin . If your ummm pastor believes it is not a sin, you are good to go. Else carry your cross and do the missionary style. That one no be sin either grin .

So you know, if a woman or man (whichever is your case), looks at another person lustfully (as in the case of your ex), he or she has commited adultery. grin. You have two choices: Continue in sin (even the real form of adultery, sex, is a sin), no sin is bigger than the other one. Or you confess your sins of adultery (lust). grin grin.
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2010
am not comenting till poster verifies his or her status
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by r231(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2010
odiaero:

i take it you didn't read this part; For discussion purpose:

of cus i am a guy
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
cheesy ok, my bad, did not see that
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Faher(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
chynwe nwa di ok:

Try givinhg your hubby a good suck,witout excuss,let him knw wot it feels like to lick opioro mango.

Correct.
Do that expertly and ask for yours in return. If he isn't selfish and you're very clean, he won't hesitate.
Before you know it, you might both become '69' experts. cheesy
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2010
@poster case
it will be casi impossible to get the hubby to lick her toto because he believes that its against his religious beliefs.
better she accepts her fate and look for other ways to get her kitty licked.

there are some gadgets that can bring her the kind of pleasure that she requires (although not exactly the same)
if she's told her hubby about her se*xual needs and he is not willing to fulfill them then i doubt he will object to a lil gadget to help her explode!

cheating with her ex is the absolute worse thing to do.
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by queeneve: 1:55am On Jun 19, 2010
Just remember this, what goes around come around,
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by papagee1(m): 4:32am On Jun 19, 2010
op

just go ahead and suck her but dont have s3x with her pls
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by lallafati(f): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2010
I don't understand women who let whatever is in between their legs take over them. S3x is not everything. The husband can't do it or does not want to then suck it up.
If she is so much of a christian she should let herself be filled with things that are honorable instead of lusting after he ex. What reasonable, mature, responsible woman who claims to be a christian lets herself overwhelmed like that like a 17 yo little girl simply coz her husband does not wanna have oral s3x with her?
Nonsense! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Faher(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2010
^^^ Hey, Not all women lack sexual appetite

s3x can be fulfilling and can strengthen a relationship.
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by lallafati(f): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2010
Faher:

^^^ Hey, Not all women lack sexual appetite

s3x can be fulfilling and can strengthen a relationship.

Not to the point where u can't think straight and it makes u almost lose control angry
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Faher(m): 7:42am On Jun 19, 2010
lallafati:

Not to the point where u can't think straight and it makes u almost lose control angry

Well, we all have different levels of appetite. Control is important though.
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by lallafati(f): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2010
Faher:

Well, we all have different levels of appetite. Control is important though.

Conceided. Control is paramount.
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 19, 2010
lallafati:

I don't understand women who let whatever is in between their legs take over them. S3x is not everything. The husband can't do it or does not want to then suck it up.
If she is so much of a christian she should let herself be filled with things that are honorable instead of lusting after he ex. What reasonable, mature, responsible woman who claims to be a christian lets herself overwhelmed like that like a 17 yo little girl simply coz her husband does not wanna have oral s3x with her?
Nonsense! lipsrsealed

i think this advice sums it all up!
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by r231(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2010
What cannot be cured must be endured. U shld try to orientate ur husband on things that turns u on such as d one we are discussing now.

However,if he doesn't see reasons with u,I suggest u go 4 deliverance instead of committing adultery.

These things are canal,so u can go spiritual if need be just 2 save ur marriage.
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2010
corrupted thread, abeg u people should not corrupt me
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by r231(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2010
odiaero:

corrupted thread, abeg u people should not corrupt me

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
licking of kitten eh?, one day some one will lick that of pu$$ycat grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Big2bore(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2010
smiley wot i will just tell you is that you have to tell your husband the way you fill, and wot he should do to make you fill better in the aria of sex
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by MissyB1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2010
When Bible says abstain from pre-marital sex . . . .Una noh deh hear. grin
If she hadn't been eaten before, prolly, she wouldn't be - in her own words-''wanting it badly'' now, and the thought of adultery wouldn't be crossing her mind.  cool

MRbrownJAY:

@poster case
it will be casi impossible to get the hubby to lick her toto because he believes that its against his religious beliefs.
better she accepts her fate and look for other ways to get her kitty licked.

MRbrownJAY:

cheating with her ex is the absolute worse thing to do.
Y'all don't cease to amuse me and make me question Your reasoning, sometimes.
You mean it's okay for her to get any man [Not her husband] to eat her but it's absolutely wrong if that man is her Ex? Serz'ly? Lmao!!!
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2010
@Missy-B, who owns that pic in ur profile?, that reminds me of a strippers club in Milano grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by MissyB1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2010
odiaero:

@Missy-B, who owns that pic in your profile?, that reminds me of a strippers club in Milano grin grin grin grin
Cool!
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2010
Missy B:

Cool!
u hv not answered my question, who owns that pix?
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by 190: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2010
190 yawns
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by MissyB1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2010
Some internet pic. There's a problem?  undecided
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2010
Missy B:

Some internet pic. There's a problem?  undecided
no problem

190:

190 yawns
ah, 190, who unban u, when and how? abeg stop yawning and take one out from my toasted breads and sip a little tea with it

Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by BlakkBoi(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2010
@Poster.

Its for better for worse. force him to eat the kitten. If he doesnt, kindly ping d stiffmeister. S ex is a bneautiful thng ppl.
Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. by whitesturd(f): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2010
r231:

[b][/b]For discussion purpose:[b][/b]

My ex use to do cunnilingus [leaking of womans private part] for me before i gave my life and got married.

I want this thing badly but didn't have the gut to tell my husband who has never practiced such before.

I summoned up courage and told him few months back after series of discussion.He feels its not Godly because we were both workers in the church.

I ran into my ex few weeks back and the temptation is becoming unbearable,i want this thing badly and i don't want to commit adultery. . . .,

pls help me out.

better.i for wan talk say the r231 me i know nor be girl oh.

post.wot is it with MouthAction sefwts de biggie grin lipsrsealed.if ur husband cant do it,teach him,n if he still cant,den forget it.haba grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work / Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri / Health Effect Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.