Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! (941 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before / Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by mavrodi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
I just rounded up my NYSC. No "correct job" yet. I have this babe am dating. She's an only child, good and respectful. She lost her dad last year. The problem now is she just got admission after several attempts to study ecology and no one to sponsor her in school, all the uncles & aunts are not willing to sponsor let alone support. Mum is actually very poor. Now she's looking up to me for support, always calling me n crying. This situation is overwhelming cos i don't have a steady job.
Nairalanders is it right to support a lady am not married to in school? Thanks for taking out time to read this. Pls speak your mind!
Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by feodan: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mavrodi, owner of MMM and u don't ave a job

2 Likes

Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by ghost3040: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
KILL HER..
Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by Mayorranking1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
If U Love Her Nd U Have The Money Help Her Nah, If She Is Nt An Ingrate She Will Love U Forever. #loverboy
Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by Franky826: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
undecided

Wait you can't support her cos you are not married to her? Or you don't see her in your future
Where then is the love you profess if you cannot invest in her future
Oga love isn't complete without giving and sacrifice.

BTW I hope you are not investing in between her legs undecided cos then we all know you'll need no one's advice.

1 Like

Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by Edwinmason(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
i will advice you to get a guarantee first
Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by Splinz(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
mavrodi:
I just rounded up my NYSC. No "correct job" yet. I have this babe am dating. She's an only child, good and respectful. She lost her dad last year. The problem now is she just got admission after several attempts to study ecology and no one to sponsor her in school, all the uncles & aunts are not willing to sponsor let alone support. Mum is actually very poor. Now she's looking up to me for support, always calling me n crying. This situation is overwhelming cos i don't have a steady job.
Nairalanders is it right to support a lady am not married to in school? Thanks for taking out time to read this. Pls speak your mind!

This question is like asking: Is it right to help someone Bro, if you think you can help her, then do it for helping sake.

If you can't, then it shouldn't be because she's not your wife, but because you're financially incapacitated.

2 Likes

Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by miyagi01(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
my only fear iz, girls have d tendency to change in university. she might meet sum oda guy who iz rich, nd having promised her d whole world, begin to misbehave. if u rili do trust her, u cn help her.
Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by momentarylapse: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
mavrodi:

Hand her over to a nigga like me, or else even when she hits the campus she would still find one!

Focus on building your life and not trying to form aristo! Your time will come....
Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by Sexxkillz: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
You can support her if you like. But do not make the mistake of thinking she'll marry you because you supported her. That's the foundation of heartbreak.

4 Likes

Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by stan241(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
I'd advise you stay well clear of sponsoring a lady through University my brother especially with hopes of getting married to her because the truth is she'll change and how much you are willing to accept that change will go a long way cus you surely don't want to abandon paying her fees half way through her education and besides, you don't even have a job my brother.

Best advise will be to end the relationship and help her in whatever way you can,that way your expectations are lower.
Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by loveanonymity(f): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
If you have means of helping her and you want to help her then do. But no one knows the future, one of you may not be interested in the relationship later. In short, see her as a girl not your girlfriend.
Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by ojotobiloba1: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
This issue of sponsoring a lady throughout a university is no no for me considering the fact u haven't gotten a job....wat give u an assurance she won't cheat on u on a long run?. Just look before u leap so dat u won't eventually fetch a big bowl of water inside a basket
Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by schumastic(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
IF YOU WANT TO BE OF HELP TO HER THEN DO SO FORGET THE FACT SHE IS IN SCHOOL OR NOT, AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO THEN LET HER BE AND DON'T GET ANGRY IF SHE FINDS SOMEONE ELSE WHO WOULD DO IT..TRUST ME SOMEONE ELSE WOULD COME INTO THE PICTURE, SO GET READY.
Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by Cholls(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
my brother yeah she will change but my concern is why will you be worried if she will change at the end.......don't you know change is a constant thing in life........let me tell you something here and its a fact so far you constantly develop yourself no woman will turn you down except you made her to period.
Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by donMIG(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Heheeheheh....i laff first
But den back to biz
Guy u get mind to move on after ahe go dump u for anoda rich kid?
Guy...i no go say no sponsor but guy...pple wei don go down dat road go say its risky b careful
Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by firstking01(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
mavrodi:
What the heck huhundecided, upon all the stories we read every day on nairaland on how giris ditch their bfs after sponsoring them in school, you still wanna place your name on the maga number?....my brother, sponsor your sisters finish first, you 've tried by giving her money for hair and other luxuries...would 've adviced you help her but i'm bent sure she 'll dump you after graduation...no be today e start.
Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by Whytelyon(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2016

Help, but know you doing it for God.

Ehn,i hope you have another gf sha? Don't put all your eggs in one basket o.. grin

Ehen, back to the topic, *in Nigeria policeman's voice * you can help. But don't be on the waiting side too much.
Re: Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! by dikerebel(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
my brother if you want to help, see her as a friend that needs help, don't expect NOTHING in return.

(1) (Reply)

Is God Really The Reason Behind Every Thing??? / see photos Of 10 Oldest African Presidents. / Every Lady Wants To Feel Flawless And Confident Even Without Makeup On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.